Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/4de-rarity-plushie-arrives-for-pre-order.html

Naturally, 4DE Rares comes when I don't have any money whatsoever :( There's a link to the EQD article detailing her pre-order information for anyone who wants her :please:

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Great job with 900 pages at Rarity fan club, so Rarity would be happy to see about this!  :D

• Brohoof 4

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

Great job with 900 pages at Rarity fan club, so Rarity would be happy to see about this!  :D

I think she is.

"Thank you all so much for praising me! It's great to be admired by such good fans."

Yes, but we're the ones who should be thanking you. Without you we'd have no one to admire, no one to inspire us, no one to show us the power of generosity. Diamond Angel you are truly the epitome of beauty, generosity, sexiness cuteness.

"Are you sure the crossed text means nothing darling?" :grin2: 

O///O Yes I'm sure, pay that crossed text no attention.

"Ok..." :proud: 

• Brohoof 6

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

(edited)

Rarity next to some huge gems. For comparision purposes! Because those giant gems are roughly the same size as her flawless, generous jewel of a heart...post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

beautiful_generosity_by_phlar1245-d5hrse

The heart of a pony that never holds grudges, even not against ponies that horribly wronged her. A pony that shares her talents freely with the world, without needing to be asked. A pony that does not fear to make herself dirty just to make others happy, even though she despises mud and grime with a passion.

Rarity may not be flawless. But then again, who is? But she always goes to great lengths to make up for wrong decisions, probably more so than anypony, and her lovely nature shines much brighter than her errors ever could.

There are people in the fandom that reduce her to those few mistakes and completely ignore her many virtues, and ignore that she changed a lot in the four seasons we had the luck to watch her in action. These people need to ask themselves if they themselves are flawless. If they themselves did not do things much more severe than lovely Rarity would even dare to think of.

If you are not without sin, dont throw the first stone.

It is true that Raritys passion, and her tendency to try to live her dreams can sometimes cause conflict, but those two things are some of her most lovely qualities. And more often than not, they cause infinitely more good than harm.

Without those two qualities, Rarity would not be like she is anymore. A unique, relateable, endearing, loveable rarity of a pony.

She would not be the pony i love anymore, not the pony we love anymore. And i would mourn that loss greatly...

Never change Rarity...  Never change...

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 9

Good morning everypony.
post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

Rarity next to some huge gems. For comparision purposes! Because those giant gems are roughly the same size as her flawless, generous jewel of a heart...

img-3558667-1-beautiful_generosity_by_ph

Whoa, those are some huge gems! Is Rarity's magic powerful to lift those? :confused:

• Brohoof 6

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

(edited)

Whoa, those are some huge gems! Is Rarity's magic powerful to lift those? :confused:

Even if not, i am more than willing to carry every heavy object for her. I would do everything for... HER...post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

mlp__rarity_by_tzelly_el-d4i3j7i.jpg

Her little hoofsies are way too delicate and tender for such menial tasks! Maybe she would even get a bruise while doing that... We cant let such a thing happen... How horrible would that be?! post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

No, no, no!

I will take her, and put her silken buttocks on a comfy, soft, velvet cushion, get her a nice drink, and then she can watch as i carry those gems to the perfect spot! And after that its hoofsie massage time...post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 11

Even if not, i am more than willing to carry every heavy object for her. I would do everything for... HER...

img-3559009-1-mlp__rarity_by_tzelly_el-d

Her little hoofsies are way too delicate and tender for such menial tasks! Maybe she would even get a bruise while doing that... We cant let such a thing happen... How horrible would that be?!

No, no, no!

I will take her, and put her silken buttocks on a comfy, soft, velvet cushion, get her a nice drink, and then she can watch as i carry those gems to the perfect spot! And after that its hoofsie massage time...

You and me both. Trust me, as an ice pony, I know how to handle gems. You'd need my help. That is totally not an excuse to be close to Diamond Butt, I legitimately know how to carry Diamonds.

• Brohoof 6

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

(edited)

Im intensely jaelous of Fluttershy right now...

fluttershy_and_rarity_by_mdani95-d4s4d9c

Oh Butterflybum... how lucky you are...

Can you imagine just standing there, doing nothing in particular... Maybe just thinking how lucky you are to be loved by such a gorgeous, young unicorn mare. All is quit... That is... until you hear the soft sounds of graceful and slender hooves on the floor. You do not turn around, but you start to smile, for you know the pony well whose little hoofsies make those exact sounds.

The noises get louder and louder, but never rises in intensity enough that the mare producing them could not be described as most graceful. And even after you feel the presence of her directly behind her, they are but a whisper.

Then, full and soft lips touch one of your ears, and delicate teeth carefully begin to nibble it... it feels like the most gentle and passionate caress... WIth the intensity and tenderness only a lover is able to provide...

As you feel the warmth of her supple body against yours, and the sweet and lovely smell of her perfume in your nostrils, you know that you cannot resist any longer,

You turn around and look longingly into the eyes that belong to the creature that is beauty and love made flesh. Your special somepony. You princess. Your goddess... Rarity.

You press your lips on those of your suprised beloved one, and after a moment both of you close your eyes and enjoy this shared, passionate, tender moment of intimacy. After you two open your eyes again, the most enchanting smile dances around the muzzle of sweet Rarity. Your Rarity.

For she is yours, and you are hers... forever. United through the most tender and true bond.

Deep and sincere love.

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 12

An anatomy of Rarity with a note to us:

post-30335-0-66585800-1425863779_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

An anatomy of Rarity with a note to us:

attachicon.gifRarity-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-30869975-640-361.png

All that is what makes up the sexiest mos beautiful pony.

Im intensely jaelous of Fluttershy right now...

img-3560083-1-fluttershy_and_rarity_by_m

Oh Butterflybum... how lucky you are...

Can you imagine just standing there, doing nothing in particular... Maybe just thinking how lucky you are to be loved by such a gorgeous, young unicorn mare. All is quit... That is... until you hear the soft sounds of graceful and slender hooves on the floor. You do not turn around, but you start to smile, for you know the pony well whose little hoofsies make those exact sounds.

The noises get louder and louder, but never rises in intensity enough that the mare producing them could not be described as most graceful. And even after you feel the presence of her directly behind her, they are but a whisper.

Then, full and soft lips touch one of your ears, and delicate teeth carefully begin to nibble it... it feels like the most gentle and passionate caress... WIth the intensity and tenderness only a lover is able to provide...

As you feel the warmth of her supple body against yours, and the sweet and lovely smell of her perfume in your nostrils, you know that you cannot resist any longer,

You turn around and look longingly into the eyes that belong to the creature that is beauty and love made flesh. Your special somepony. You princess. Your goddess... Rarity.

You press your lips on those of your suprised beloved one, and after a moment both of you close your eyes and enjoy this shared, passionate, tender moment of intimacy. After you two open your eyes again, the most enchanting smile dances around the muzzle of sweet Rarity. Your Rarity.

For she is yours, and you are hers... forever. United through the most tender and true bond.

Deep and sincere love.

Your Diamond Butt speeches always make me imagine my OC and Rarity. I bet we all wish that sometimes.

• Brohoof 7

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Your Diamond Butt speeches always make me imagine my OC and Rarity. I bet we all wish that sometimes.

I often try to write it the way that everyone can either insert his OC, him or herself, or any other pone into it... Because, lets be honest... Everyone adores and desires the Bejeweled One. :pout:

why_yes__i_am_a_pretty_pony_by_tavishart

Jeez. I just found this picture, and i dont think it ever got the attention and adoration in the fandom it deserves, even though it is rather old.

Rarity lounging on silken, soft cushions and fine cloth, snuggling her supple velvetbody into the comfortable fabric. Surrounded by gems that hopelessly try to match the amethyst brilliance of her flowing mane, the pearlescent radiance of her coat and the lustrous shimmer of her sensual and enchanting eyes. Eyes whose affectionate and irresistible gaze tell you: Come hither darling. I love you. I need you... Hold me, caress me, and never let go...

• Brohoof 11

Raridee and Apples wearing warm sweaters :wub:

large.pngThose sweaters look so warm...it's been too cold down here in Texas lately :( Us Texans aren't used to the cold, considering we're about even with Egypt in terms of proximity to the equator :please: It was a freezing winter and so far it's been a cold spring, but luckily I have had my snuggly wuggly Rurdee build a bear to help keep me warm  :grin2: 

Thank goodness for snuggly wuggly rurdee build a bears!  :rarity: 

• Brohoof 11

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Good morning everypony.

post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

All that is what makes up the sexiest mos beautiful pony.

I often try to write it the way that everyone can either insert his OC, him or herself, or any other pone into it... Because, lets be honest... Everyone adores and desires the Bejeweled One. :pout:

My thoughts exactly. I imagine my OC with Rarity a lot, like this pic I made of them having a picnic.

img-3552080-1-mKbjroG.png

Yeah I've already posted this before. Also, these Pony Creator ponies are just so flat -_-

• Brohoof 9

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

Rarity drawn like the unicorns of olden times.

rarity_by_adailey-d4ay2za.png

Just like them, she is a symbol... no... the personification of grace, beauty and noblesse. And just like them, if your gaze falls upon her lovely face just once, you realise that you will never see something that comes close to her unique gorgeousness. And you know you will never forget the day you saw her the first time.

At this moment she stole your heart, but you dont mind, for you gave it to her by your own choice, and she will treat it well...

• Brohoof 10

I have a feeling Rarity will be spending more time at the new library ... cause ... castle = fabulous. 

Aslo Discord no swiping, Discord no swiping!

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 12

Whassup guys? Are we kissing Rarity's hooves or what?

We are doing just that  :grin2:  :grin2:

and admiring the prettiest best pony with burning passion

the_crystal_cave__rarity__by_kimmythered

Because the diamond butt deserves all the praise and love that there is <3<3

• Brohoof 8

A RARITY CLUB!!!  :D A club to honor Rarity! A club dedicated to Rarity! Rarity has her own club! A club concurrently... yah Ill stop now  :P

Whassup guys? Are we kissing Rarity's hooves or what?

No need to stop really... :pout:

And thats a phantastic idea! Raritys slender, little hoofies are perfect for kissing! Look, she already makes herself ready for the gentle smoochies!

the_one_to_watch_by_ratofdrawn-d4i273z.p

Welcome in the Rarity fanclub Lulu! Hope you will have much fun worshipping the Gorgeous One with us.post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

• Brohoof 11