Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Funny story, but Rarity was confirmed best pony according to this pic.

SJgdg.png

Quads is in reference the last 4 digits of his post number, which is saying "if this post hits quads then Rarity is best pony" :D As unlikely as it is, it hit quads :D

Rarity has been confirmed best pony :grin2:

• Brohoof 9

Rarity has been confirmed best pony

By 4chan ... and that is the kicker. :rarity:

bGGOeQE.jpg

Just slacking off multi tasking and looking at older fan art of Rarity I may have missed. Found one. :D

• Brohoof 10

Rares being PRETTY pony :proud:

img-3562434-1-rarity_by_kokumarooo-d8l1r

Raritu showing her fabulous buttocks  :rarity:  No need to blush you angel, there is nothing wrong with showing such divine shapes that you are gifted with :grin2:  :grin2:

I wonder where one of her three buttjewels is  :confused:

img-3562434-2-diamond_butts_are_forever_

I know this is pretty little thing but I for one love when she makes those little bow ties with her ribbons. It is something beyond cute and adorable it warms me straight in the heart

post-28950-0-86026200-1425227697.gif

I mean if I was in hospital and someone put this ribbon around my arm  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  It is just something that words cant describe
post-28950-0-28082400-1424965612.gif
  • Brohoof 9

A RARITY CLUB!!!  :D A club to honor Rarity! A club dedicated to Rarity! Rarity has her own club! A club concurrently... yah Ill stop now  :P

Whassup guys? Are we kissing Rarity's hooves or what?

If I could I'd try but it'd be too creepy.

I wish I had a Rarity plush so I could cuddle her IRL every night before bed and while I sleep keep her by my side knowing I have the most beautiful guardian angel by my side.

rarity_plush_by_nazegoreng-d5yunf8.jpg

• Brohoof 8

My reaction to the new season five teaser. Season 5 spoilers below.

O my God!

My reaction to the thought of season 5 coming...

sisters_eating_their_hooves_by_the_crusi

Yeah... Im kinda scared.

• Brohoof 8

Diamond Butt playing soccer. I'd so want her on my team!

I like to imagine she likes to play beach volleyball...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

God, im so horrible... :muffins:

Found this one really sweet.

rarity_by_cinnaroll-d5tvfg4.png

Still my favorite dress! Blueblood was not at all worthy of it, like he was not at all worthy of the sweet goddess of beauty that wore it. Its just perfect for her... It is a rare masterwork of art. It is elegant and radiates grace and noblility. It was designed with creative passion, Its purpose dreamed in happy and hopeful thoughts, and sewn in the light of the flame of love. Its beautiful beyond measure and compare, and it renders everyone that sees it speechless.

All things that are more than true for lovely Rarity herself. She and it... They both are alike.post-25189-0-45151300-1423918053.png

• Brohoof 9

I like to imagine she likes to play beach volleyball...

God, im so horrible... :muffins:

Found this one really sweet.

img-3563958-1-rarity_by_cinnaroll-d5tvfg

Still my favorite dress! Blueblood was not at all worthy of it, like he was not at all worthy of the sweet goddess of beauty that wore it. Its just perfect for her... It is a rare masterwork of art. It is elegant and radiates grace and noblility. It was designed with creative passion, Its purpose dreamed in happy and hopeful thoughts, and sewn in the light of the flame of love. Its beautiful beyond measure and compare, and it renders everyone that sees it speechless.

All things that are more than true for lovely Rarity herself. She and it... They both are alike.

I don't get it, what's so horrible about wondering if Diamond Butt plays volleyball?

• Brohoof 4

I don't get it, what's so horrible about wondering if Diamond Butt plays volleyball?

Nothing horrible about that. Has nothing to do with wondering if she likes to play beach volleyball, but more with the fact what beach volley ball players usually wear...

Wanting to watch her play that might be a selfish thing indeed...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

img-2876410-3-large.png

• Brohoof 7

While we're on the subject of volleyball...

img-3564085-1-779372__rarity_humanized_s

Spike really should see a doctor about his bloody noses

Thats what im talking about... And it isnt even the beach variety...post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

Speaking of beach!

mlp_fim_artist_training_day_21_by_alipes

Rarity doing some aquatic treasure hunting!

The warm water tenderly caresses her beautiful and supple curves as she presses downward, like it wants to welcome her in the sapphire realm of Naptune. Her deep purple mane is dancing gracefully in the underwater currents. Every inch she glides elegantly through the water like a ballet dancer pirouetting immersed in a passionate performance, she comes closer to the treasure that was long ago forgotten at the bottom of the deep, azure blue sea. As her jewel-like eyes fall upon the prize, her heart begins beating faster. Ideas form in her brilliant and creative mind. Ideas of lovely gowns and shimmering jewelry flow in her phantasy like the shimmering waters flow around her.

I like to imagine her as some kind of Indiana Jones treasure hunter sometimes... And she even showed some tendency to that in Castlemaneia! I demand more exploring of that facet of her character writers!

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 11

Rarity activated her beauty radiance power.

rarity_by_phoebewolf-d3eubr3.jpg

HER BEAUTY SHINES SO BRIGHTLY THAT I CAN HARDLY KEEP MY EYES focused! But at the same time i dont want to close them, for then i would not gaze upon her lmitless loveliness anymore! So i keep them open...

I'd rather have my eyes be dazed than my heart be blinded!

The reason she gleams so much is not only her physical gorgeousnness, no, it is also the power of her beautiful heart whose energy radiates outward and touches everone in the vicinity. Fulfills them with bliss, fabulosity and happiness...post-25189-0-45151300-1423918053.png

Look I chose my avatar in Rarity's honour!  :wub:

Hold it! *kicks RD out*

:D

That's better, isn't it?

I love it!

Nothing against RD... But Rarity is just best avatar! :pout:

• Brohoof 9