Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Basically. Well, they both love to make their friends happy, so it would make sense for something like that to happen. 

Althugh taking party of one into consideration, she liked pinkie crazy parties,she danced, drank punch and fun

• Brohoof 1

Althugh taking party of one into consideration, she liked pinkie crazy parties,she danced, drank punch and fun

That is true. Maybe it similar to Suited for Success, but this time it's Rarity who was expecting something else? 

• Brohoof 1

They both love to make others happy. They both have somewhat different views of fun. Rarity is the more mature, sophisticated type while Pinkie Pie is the more bubbly and excited type. 

How about this? Pinkie throws Rarity a party, but Rarity doesn't like it. Rarity, not wanting to make Pinkie sad, pretends to like it. Pinkie knows Rarity is faking her enjoyment, but she doesn't want to ruin anything, so she goes along with it. That ends up making both ponies miserable, and they learn to not hide their true feelings from others, even if it means telling a friend that you didn't like their party. Or something like that. 

Great concept. One up it and make them the dual party planners of the Grand Galloping Gala and you have a winning episode! 

• Brohoof 5

Great concept. One up it and make them the dual party planners of the Grand Galloping Gala and you have a winning episode! 

Ohhh! I like that idea, that does sound liek a show like episode. or a great fanfic

• Brohoof 1

Ohhh! I like that idea, that does sound liek a show like episode. or a great fanfic

It it becomes a fanfiction, it can't become an episode. So let's hope it becomes an episode. Though I don't see Rarity struggling with that. Maybe Pinkie is the one asked to host the Grand Galloping Gala, but she asks Rarity for help after she finds out that she's making everything worse? (Though would that still be a Raripie episode??? )

• Brohoof 1

Crap, Diamond Butt is giving me sexy eyes again.I love it when she does that sooo much. post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

rarity_love_face_by_whifi-d41ypkx.png

"You love what darling?" :pout: 

O///O "N-nothing, the crossed out text means nothing. hehe...."

"Ok.... :proud: "

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 6

Happy St. Patrick's Day everypony! Let's let the green gleam it's ultra bright emerald color scheme! 

full.png

Of coarse Rarity doesn't seem all that excited about the color

• Brohoof 6

Raridee and kitteh going diving under the water to get some treasure! :D

img-3585034-1-large.jpg

I always admired that about Rarity, to be honest. She could easily use her talent to find gems, sell them, and get rich without having to lift a hoof in any form of work - but of course, instead of neglecting her talent for fast wealth, she uses it to run a business and enrich her product. I just love that, as it shows how passionate about her art she truly is :D

• Brohoof 13

Happy St. Patrick's Day everypony! Let's let the green gleam it's ultra bright emerald color scheme! 

img-3584874-1-full.png

Of coarse Rarity doesn't seem all that excited about the color

You know she doesn't like green hair! 

Don't worry my precious Diamond, I'll wash your hair for you.

• Brohoof 6

Crap, Diamond Butt is giving me sexy eyes again.I love it when she does that sooo much. img-3584494-1-post-25189-0-98096400-1405

img-3584494-2-rarity_love_face_by_whifi-

"You love what darling?" :pout: 

O///O "N-nothing, the crossed out text means nothing. hehe...."

"Ok.... :proud: "

I personally wouldn't hide my love for Rarity. 

If I were to meet Rarity, my reaction would be similar to:

I LOVE YOU, RARITY!!!!!!!

I am a bit socially awkward. I don't know why anyone would deny their love for Rarity's sexy eyes, though.

Edited by RarityFan01
  • Brohoof 5

Now, that St. Patrick's Day is almost over. Easter's coming, and I'm so EGGcited! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- oh my god i'm such a freaking loser.

Anyway, on that subject, this.

rarity_bunny_by_dmtbrony-d4lpj79.png

She looks adorable! I want to cuddle her forever. :D

• Brohoof 5

I personally wouldn't hide my love for Rarity. 

If I were to meet Rarity, my reaction would be similar to:

I LOVE YOU, RARITY!!!!!!!

I am a bit socially awkward. I don't know why anyone would deny their love for Rarity's sexy eyes, though.

I love Rarity too. But I can't help but---

"Suprise! :D "

Diamond Butt what are you---?

"Guess what I already knew, I know when somepony loves me. Just ask Spike :please: "

O///O (Blushes so much that his face looks purple via red blushing with his blue face) I...Uh...

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about darling, everypony loves me." *Hugs IB* "Bye Ice Blizzard... :proud: "

*Trying to resist embarrassment heart attack* Aaaah, glad I finally got that off my chest.

• Brohoof 5

Let's stop talking abiut Diamond Tiara, her name is unworthy of thought within the thread of MLP's only true Diamond! This is Rarity's worshipping club! Begone Diamond Tiara!

rarity_by_supernitro-d3f1lxp.jpg

rarity___windy__n_pretty_by_quanno3-d5m0

rarity_pretty_vector_by_pegasister1000-d

Hail lady Rarity!!!!!!!

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 8