Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Most people here cannot find the animation error in this picture. I couldn't find it until someone pointed it out. 

Yes, it's because I was too focused on Rarity. 

img-3585817-1-TRRjxDJ.png

He had the exact same problem, thats why his face looks like that.

He just could not handle the limitless beauty and allure of pearlpone! Her flawless, shapely and supple body. Her sweet, gorgeous and lovely face. Its just too much for him! He is so overwhelmed of her beauty that it transforms his face into a visage of pure bliss and adoration.

full.jpg

For some people in this club, he has a pretty legendary reputation... He is one of us!

I can very much relate to him, tbh...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 7

Most people here cannot find the animation error in this picture. I couldn't find it until someone pointed it out. 

I find him to be a very relatable character to be honest :D I'd go as far as to want to name him the unofficial fan club mascot just because I feel he represents the average RFC-goer's reaction to the purple and pearl princess of all things fabulous :please:

Anyway, good morning fan club! :D Wouldn't you just love to be the lucky guy in this picture?

large.png

Imagine how that would feel...to run your fingers through her mane while you wash it...it would feel like heaven :wub:

• Brohoof 10

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I find him to be a very relatable character to be honest :D I'd go as far as to want to name him the unofficial fan club mascot just because I feel he represents the average RFC-goer's reaction to the purple and pearl princess of all things fabulous :please:

Anyway, good morning fan club! :D Wouldn't you just love to be the lucky guy in this picture?

img-3585895-2-large.png

Imagine how that would feel...to run your fingers through her mane while you wash it...it would feel like heaven :wub:

I like note worthy, but he's not a favorite. I'd do almost anything to touch Rarity's mane.

• Brohoof 6

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

How about you caress and wash her silken, flowy prettymane, and i massage her slender, adorable hoofsies gently at the same time!post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

scrubba_dub_dub__best_pony_in_the_tub_by

I love her so much... She is a little, sweet princess. A beautiful and noble goddess. She deserves all the papering. All the good things in the world. post-25189-0-45151300-1423918053.png

• Brohoof 10

How about you caress and wash her silken, flowy prettymane, and i massage her slender, adorable hoofsies gently at the same time!

scrubba_dub_dub__best_pony_in_the_tub_by

I love her so much... She is a little, sweet princess. A beautiful and noble goddess. She deserves all the papering. All the good things in the world.

If heaven is real. This is what it's like! :D

• Brohoof 6

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

Let's post ALL THE RARITYS!

attachicon.gifrarity_relations_by_aquaticneon-d5g0ycd.jpg

I love Heart Throb and G4 Rarity the most out of those. I hated Sparkler and didn't see Rarity when I watched her. Heart Throb us much more like Rarity. I ship Gloryjack even though I don't know anything about Glory. All I know about Melody us that she's in a band. I don't know anything about g3 Rarity. G4 Rarity wins. :D

• Brohoof 5

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

I love Heart Throb and G4 Rarity the most out of those. I hated Sparkler and didn't see Rarity when I watched her. Heart Throb us much more like Rarity. I ship Gloryjack even though I don't know anything about Glory. All I know about Melody us that she's in a band. I don't know anything about g3 Rarity. G4 Rarity wins. :D

Well, G3 Rarity was a princess of Unicornia, and while her characterization is to Rarity's as a grain of sand is to an island, I found her worthy enough. And we cannot neglect our past on our way to our future, after all.. :)

• Brohoof 5

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

"...And then, after they came home from their adventure, all the lovely and fabulous gowns that had been missing were back in their wardrobes, and in this moment they knew that they defeated the evil Dress Snatch." Rarity read out in a soothing and melodic voice, her red reading glasses on top of her little nose.

bsbff_by_therainpony-d7selgr.png

She looked down to her little sister and saw that she was fast asleep. She looked so peaceful and precious, her tiny limbs outstretched in all drections, huddled against the warm and comfortable body of her big sister.

A warm and affectionate smile bloomed upon the full lips of the fashionista, her heart burning with sisterly love. She gracefully bowed down to the little bundle of joy that was laying on the floor, carefully nuzzling its pink and rose mane with her muzzle.

Rarity was tired. She put her glasses down and gently massaged her delicate temples with her hooves. After carefully standing up and making pains to not disturb Sweetie Belle in her sleep, she tenderly enshrouded her with her magic and carried her to her little bed. The smile of the beautiful unicorn broadened even more as she put the little filly between her silken cushions and covered her with her tiny blanket.

"Have the most delightful and sweet dreams, my little Applepie." She wispered affectionately. "Celestia knows you deserve them."

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 11

A compilation of different Rarity facial expressions in just one picture:

post-30335-0-45679500-1426698023_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

"Welcome in the Carousel Boutique, where everything is chic and magnific. What can i do for you today, dear?"

shine_bright_like_a_diamond_by_celebi_yo

post-25189-0-78166600-1406373714.png

The question, my love, is not what you can do for me, the question is: What can i do for you?

Comb your silken, flowy mane? Massage your slender and delicate hooves? Caress your gracefully curved back? Kiss your sinous, long legs? Nibble your full and sensual lips. Cuddle your firm and jewel embellished derrière.

I would do all this and more. I would carry you on my very hands. Fulfill all your innermost wishes... Just for a single bright smile of yours...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 10

The blond stallion on the right looks like me, except my eyes are blue instead of green.

Now, why did I just point that out?

Beats the hay out of me.

mlfw436_130727221567.png

• Brohoof 8

Why is Rarity so mad at Applejack?

She looks gorgeous when she is angry...post-25189-0-40822200-1405868565.png

flaming_gem_by_nauticalsparrow-d4ni4qy.p

Not that this is something odd, she is just the most delicate and delightful beauty in every possible situation...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

As for why she is angry, i bet it has something to do with the fact that Wapples still did not ask Rurdette to marry her... Seriously Jacky, how hard can it be to ask your most beloved one if she wants to join you in the tender bonds of love?

Just do it already!

30_day_otp_challenge__day_five___kissing

That escalated quickly...

• Brohoof 9

She looks gorgeous when she is angry...

img-3586912-1-flaming_gem_by_nauticalspa

Not that this is something odd, she is just the most delicate and delightful beauty in every possible situation...

As for why she is angry, i bet it has something to do with the fact that Wapples still did not ask Rurdette to marry her... Seriously Jacky, how hard can it be to ask your most beloved one if she wants to join you in the tender bonds of love?

Just do it already!

img-3586912-2-30_day_otp_challenge__day_

That escalated quickly...

Let the escalation continue...

9043__safe_rarity_applejack_shipping_blu

• Brohoof 8

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

rarity has become one of my favorite ponies just recently. before, she was just another of the mane six. she had her own quirks, her own weak and strong points. then, i dream about her. nothing nsfw, completely pg rated. get your minds out of the gutter.  >_> anyway, somehow she's in my head, and she won't leave. not that i'm complaining, mind you. it's made me pay more attention to how she talks, acts, and moves when i watch the show. but the funny thing is, i remember the dream perfectly, and i can't usually recall more than half of any given dream. why this is, i have no idea.  :huh:

• Brohoof 10

This is my signature.

Because everyone needs a signature.

Right?

img-3605317-1-XpL859w.png

Special thanks to Blue Moon for the signature pic.

rarity has become one of my favorite ponies just recently. before, she was just another of the mane six. she had her own quirks, her own weak and strong points. then, i dream about her. nothing nsfw, completely pg rated. get your minds out of the gutter.  >_> anyway, somehow she's in my head, and she won't leave. not that i'm complaining, mind you. it's made me pay more attention to how she talks, acts, and moves when i watch the show. but the funny thing is, i remember the dream perfectly, and i can't usually recall more than half of any given dream. why this is, i have no idea.  :huh:

Yeah, she kinda likes to gracefully trot into ones heart... :rarity:

doodle_chibi_rarity_by_amenoo-d4hg62h.pn

And if one lets it happen, the rewards are opulent. Opulent like her beauty and her sweetness. Im glad that i chose her as my favorite pony... or maybe she chose me? It would fit her greatly to take matters into her own little hooves!

Maybe she did the same with you?post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

Glad to see you found to Pearlpone! Welcome in the Rarity fanclub! Hope you will have lots of fun obsessing about the Bejeweled one with us together!post-25189-0-68306400-1423918016.png

• Brohoof 9

Here's some chibi Rarity for you Rariholics. :D

post-30335-0-47215500-1426718567_thumb.png

post-30335-0-70487500-1426718583_thumb.png

What a sight! Closing her eyes and blushing!

post-30335-0-62434100-1426718619_thumb.jpg

A Rarity chibi plush. Anypony interested in getting one?

post-30335-0-30079200-1426718653_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.