Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I got Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity, since I want to be a children's author someday and I'm collecting books aimed at kids. Might do a review :D

sounds interesting. don't know what that book is about, but it sounds good.  :grin2:

• Brohoof 3

It's a shame that Rarity didn't wear the Mysterious Mare Do Well outfit in the actual show. :( She looks so fabulous! 

Something I found that most of you already seen. (It's about Rarity. If you can't see gifs, don't bother clicking the link. )

http://alouncara.tumblr.com/post/83590580448/rarilight-season-four-character-development

• Brohoof 5

Rarity painting the next great masterwork of the equestrian art scene.

mlp__artistic_rarity_by_keterok-d5ow7s4.

We see her draw pretty often in the show, prototypes of dresses and all that, but i would love it if she would start to paint. It suits her, and seeing her almost limitless talent and creativity she would be really, really good at it too!

She would be good at all things artsy basically! I wish the show would explore it more.

But then again, they kinda do. They showed how good she is in crafts, like where she made gorgeous and perfect bird nests just out of some twigs and colourful bands. And they of course showed how great a musician she is, with her angel like and melodic voice...post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

Additionally to being divinely talented at making dresses, she is also incredibly skilled at making jewelry, seeing that she makes it herself for her dresses.

We even saw that she is talented with the keytar and the piano in Equestria Girls, even though it was her human counterpart. But i guess one can safely say that her pony self would be good in those things too.

She is just good in everything... Rarity is smart, talented, inspired and artistic beyond measure... *sigh* Rarity...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 15

I'm sad right now :( I was busy drawing Rarity, but the worst possible thing happened! 

I was working on her cutie mark, and I realized that the brush can't go any smaller. I wasted all that time drawing Rarity. :( I can't draw dresses to save my life, so that picture of Rarity is impossible to finish. I can't add the cute mark. Oh well... I guess I can get rid of part of her body so it would still be possible. The tail was turning out so good, too. :(

I figured out how to get the details on her cutie mark! :D I had to use a different program. 

7w3l87u.png

It is just dashing! I think it is beautiful! Sadly, I would do what you do but I cannot draw on this computer.

• Brohoof 5

I'm sad right now :( I was busy drawing Rarity, but the worst possible thing happened! 

I was working on her cutie mark, and I realized that the brush can't go any smaller. I wasted all that time drawing Rarity. :( I can't draw dresses to save my life, so that picture of Rarity is impossible to finish. I can't add the cute mark. Oh well... I guess I can get rid of part of her body so it would still be possible. The tail was turning out so good, too. :(

I figured out how to get the details on her cutie mark! :D I had to use a different program. 

img-3591297-1-7w3l87u.png

That looks really good! 

don't worry about anything, I'm sure Rarity would be proud to have such good art of her. 

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 6

Rarity is scrutinizeing some lovely gems she will use in her newest creation... Only the best will do for her clients!

rarity_by_seven0-d4u5v0e.jpg

in her career she probably held the most pristine and perfect gems in her slender hooves. Jewels flawlessly and carefully cut, to bring all the hidden brilliance and fire to bear.

But no matter how gorgeous the stones were that she handled in the past and present, no matter how shimmering the ones will be that she will find in the future, and no matter how great is the beauty of the ones that will always remain hidden in the bosom of mother earth, never to be brought to the light of day, Rarity will always remain the most lustrous, the most immaculate of gems.

She is a rare diamond which will never find its equal. A precious treasure that should be admired and protected. She is beautiful in all things... May it be of her supple and sensual pearlescent physical body, or the beauty of her sweet, generous and forgiving soul.

She is not only the pony everypony should know, she is the pony that everypony should adore...post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

• Brohoof 11

Rarity is scrutinizeing some lovely gems she will use in her newest creation... Only the best will do for her clients!

rarity_by_seven0-d4u5v0e.jpg

in her career she probably held the most pristine and perfect gems in her slender hooves. Jewels flawlessly and carefully cut, to bring all the hidden brilliance and fire to bear.

But no matter how gorgeous the stones were that she handled in the past and present, no matter how shimmering the ones will be that she will find in the future, and no matter how great is the beauty of the ones that will always remain hidden in the bosom of mother earth, never to be brought to the light of day, Rarity will always remain the most lustrous, the most immaculate of gems.

She is a rare diamond which will never find its equal. A precious treasure that should be admired and protected. She is beautiful in all things... May it be of her supple and sensual pearlescent physical body, or the beauty of her sweet, generous and forgiving soul.

She is not only the pony everypony should know, she is the pony that everypony should adore...

That gem is beautiful!

"Which one darling?" :D 

You. You lady Rarity are the most precious and valuable gem on the face of the Earth!

"Why thank you."  :pout: 

• Brohoof 6

The pony of divine grace and beauty.post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

princess_rarity_by_auburnborbon-d7qe85z.

She looks even more than usual like a classical, greek goddess with that manestyle. And truly, there is no other being that can compete with Raritys luxurious gorgeousness and sensual elegance.

Even other goddesses of beauty and love need to accept that they will never be able to rival sweet Diamond Pone.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Aphrodite? Pffft... She can go home... Her beauty does not hold a candle compared to shapely Pearlpone... And dont even get me started on character. Aphrodite can get quite nasty for sure...

Freyja? Sorry dear... You cannot compete with Beautyponies noble poise and refined manners. Just like your bearing, your prettiness is crude compared to the loveliness of the most attractive of ponies.

Hathor? Well, im sorry. But the fact that you get sometimes depicted as a cow, and wear the horns of such an animal on your head even when you dont, seems like an instant reason for disqualification...  Cows can be quite adorable. dont get me wrong, but nothing close to the delicate beauty that Rarity personifies.

All in all i say that Rarity should continue to hold her well deserved title of queen of the gods, goddess of inspiration, generosity, art and love!

• Brohoof 9

Everypony knows poep wih glases look cooler. So Rarity having her work glases on maks her ..no no i'm an NOT useing hte over uedmeme no. he fabulou.

I'm not sure I can see Rarity and Dash being able to spend a length of time together by themselves.

I have a new headcanon now. In Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rarity did have the ability to get rid of the vine things. Unfortunately, they knew she was a threat to them and messed up her magic. So the mane six had to get rid of the elements of harmony instead. 

She told her friends her magic was messing up rather than that she didn't know a spell because she did know a spell that could fix it. Oddly enough, Twilight didn't? But they didn't cause problems with Twilight's magic. 

Everypony knows poep wih glases look cooler. So Rarity having her work glases on maks her ..no no i'm an NOT useing hte over uedmeme no. he fabulou.

I'm not sure I can see Rarity and Dash being able to spend a length of time together by themselves.

Rainbow Dash is too easily persuaded to give contrast to Rarity who is persuasive, so it's not like we would have to get an entire episode for Rarity to convince Rainbow Dash to model or anything. But instead, what if Rainbow Dash was almost not a Wonderbolt for some reason, and she decides to go to Rarity for help. Rarity does her best to help and ends up persuading Spitfire to let Rainbow Dash join. It works, Rainbow Dash fans stop hating Rarity, and the episode wouldn't be long enough. Never mind. I don't know. Rarity finds out that Rainbow is suppressing her feminine side and helps her? We know that Rainbow has a bit of a feminine side, so it could work.... maybe?

• Brohoof 3

I have a new headcanon now. In Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rarity did have the ability to get rid of the vine things. Unfortunately, they knew she was a threat to them and messed up her magic. So the mane six had to get rid of the elements of harmony instead. She told her friends her magic was messing up rather than that she didn't know a spell because she did know a spell that could fix it. Oddly enough, Twilight didn't? But they didn't cause problems with Twilight's magic.

it makes sense. why else would they only mess with rarity's magic? no other pony in ponyville had that problem, except sweetie belle. maxresdefault.jpg

Idea!

it's a hereditary thing. the vines sensed that sweetie belle could potentially destroy them, so they meddled with her magic as well, even if she hadn't actually mastered the level of magic required to get rid of them.

Edited by You Heard Nothing
  • Brohoof 5

Rarity finds out that Rainbow is suppressing her feminine side and helps her? We know that Rainbow has a bit of a feminine side, so it could work.... maybe?---

well sounds like a slife of life fic concept to me.  Like similar to that lessin of to not try and change your freinds or something.  manwhile having Dah being in frilly dresses and make up and maybe getting asked out on a date by some stallion. (yes a stallion yo ugot a problem wit hthat.)

Rarity finds out that Rainbow is suppressing her feminine side and helps her? We know that Rainbow has a bit of a feminine side, so it could work.... maybe?---

well sounds like a slife of life fic concept to me.  Like similar to that lessin of to not try and change your freinds or something.  manwhile having Dah being in frilly dresses and make up and maybe getting asked out on a date by some stallion. (yes a stallion yo ugot a problem wit hthat.)

Even without the romance, it could be a funny episode. Maybe Rarity when Rarity found out Rainbow is actually feminine, she thinks Rainbow is more feminine than she actually is and gets her to wear the most girly stuff? 

• Brohoof 3