Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

If I didn't look terrible in white, I would get one! :D

Oh come on, as I'm sure Rarity would say, "You're still fabulous no matter what you wear darling." :pout: 

• Brohoof 4

Oh come on, as I'm sure Rarity would say, "You're still fabulous no matter what you wear darling." :pout: 

My pale skin with white, it just doesn't work.

Whites, yellows, and other lighter colors are not suited for me. 

• Brohoof 5

My pale skin with white, it just doesn't work.

Whites, yellows, and other lighter colors are not suited for me. 

I guess if you feel that way, different strokes for different folks.

• Brohoof 3

Weapon of generosity anypony?

img-3596261-1-my-little-pony-gun.jpeg

Ughh no. Don't put Rarity on such disgusting thing... -_-

Rarity is very cute on that pic though. :D

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

Looks like Sweetie Belle has gotten herself an all new rockin hair due!

rartiy_and_mohawk_badass_sweetie_belle_b

Rarity seems fine with it.

Edited by TheFunk
  • Brohoof 5

Rarity shows us piece of her new peacock line!

rarity__the_peacock_collection_by_nooneb

The pale blues and greens work rather well with her alabaster coat i find!

But if i would compare fair Rarity to a bird, it would not be a peacock (Lets not even talk about the fact that only male specimen have those gorgeous feathers), but a greaceful and beautiful swan on a calm, lustrous and clear lake. The swan was an animal that always embodied elegance and noblesse, was looked upon with awe from mankind, admired for its beauty. What could be more fitting for her?

For sweet Rarity is in the same situation. Stallions admire her, adore her. They are speechless at her gorgeous and perfect physique, enchanted by her charm and grace, delighted of her wit and intelligence.

She embodies all things graceful and beautiful... Just like a swan.

• Brohoof 10

thank you, darling.  :rarity: it sounds alright, but i doubt i'll bother buying it.  :please:

I want to read Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity, but I can't without buying the book. So I will just continue with fanfiction. At least that's free. I'm not cheap, but I don't like buying something when I don't even know if I will like it. That's why it's hard for me to buy books, movies, or video games. 

I haven't read the Rarity chapter book, but I have read G.M.'s first two chapter books (the Pinkie and Twi ones), and for what it's worth, Clarissa's review of the Rarity book sounds almost exactly like what I'd say about the other two. They're okay for what they are, and nothing more. Don't worry about missing out on anything exceptional.

I need to start getting into the comics. If what I've heard is true, they're much better.

• Brohoof 4

To be fair, you should see it when a Rarihate topic comes up. It isn't very often, not nearly as much as it used to be, but the memories of swarming those and partaking in some epic battles with the other side still rings true in my head to this day. Our weapons may have been jewel encrusted, but they were also vicious :P

Ahh, memories~

I've dealt with a lot of Rarity hate. The civil discussion with Hasbro is so that they are more likely to realize Rarity fans are actually amazing (which we are) and fanservice us instead of Rarity haters. 

I've defended Rarity several times, and not just on the forum. 

I know what it's like, my man. I'm ghostie :P 

I AM THE GREAT SAVIOR OF THE RFC. I BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK FROM THE DEAD AND PLAYED A SIGNIFICANT PART IN FENDING OFF RARITY HATE FROM MLPF FROM LATE 2013 - 2014. I AM THE MESSIAH AND ALL SHALL BOW DOWN BEFORE MY POWER. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

...erm, sorry, what? :please:

I've defended her more times than I can count, sadly, but 'tis just the way things go. No character is free from it, so the fact that it's gotten down to being no more than her mane 6 counterparts on this particular site is something I think is pretty great. She even won a tourney a while back :D

On a personal note of my own, I'm glad to be here as undeniable proof of the positive change you've helped facilitate. Never doubt the necessity of your actions for a second.

Hearts and minds. One at a time, you're winning them over.  :D

• Brohoof 5

GOOD DAY PonyVille and all live in her :3

img-3597721-1-giphy.gif

Good day =)=)=)=)=)=)

post-28950-0-70715300-1426879203.gif

You sit in your house it is a normal day, suddenly you hear a sound of your doorbell ring.  :confused:  You wonder who it could be at this time of day? You decide to go and take a look  :pout:  Then in front of your eyes 

295117_397185926996219_1688256383_n-700x

:grin2:

137581399676.jpg

• Brohoof 10

Good morning everypony.

Lately, I've been feeling down. Probably because I'm being overworked at my job.

img-3597757-1-854206__safe_solo_rarity_e

Oh no, here have a Rarity she always makes me feel better! 

376px-Rarity_Anthro_Rainbow_Rock_Shorts.

stupid_sexy_rarity_by_laberoon-d5kg62q.p

Good day =)=)=)=)=)=)

You sit in your house it is a normal day, suddenly you hear a sound of your doorbell ring.  :confused:  You wonder who it could be at this time of day? You decide to go and take a look  :pout:  Then in front of your eyes 

img-3597733-2-295117_397185926996219_168

:grin2:

img-3597733-3-137581399676.jpg

*Must not explode from so much lovliness*Must not explode from so much lovliness*Must not explode from so much lovliness* *Must do what she says*

• Brohoof 6

Soon it will be warm again! The rays of the sun shall drive away the cold and the darkness, just as Raritys beauty and loveliness drives away unfabulousness and sadness.

Prettypearlpone embraces the good weather, and basks in the radiance of the sun so that it warms her supple body to match the warmth of her generous and sweet heart.

full.jpg

I volunteer to massage that lotion in, by the way... Just saying...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 10

Soon it will be warm again! The rays of the sun shall drive away the cold and the darkness, just as Raritys beauty and loveliness drives away unfabulousness and sadness.

Prettypearlpone embraces the good weather, and basks in the radiance of the sun so that it warms her supple body to match the warmth of her generous and sweet heart.

img-3598346-1-full.jpg

I volunteer to massage that lotion in, by the way... Just saying...

Rarity looks like she's enjoying the sun. Soaking up all that Vitamin D :please:

• Brohoof 8