Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Heyoo! :D What's up? I'm and just found this topic so what are you talking about?

We pretty much just talk about Rarity here. If it's Rarity related, you can find it here. Heck. Even if it's not generally about Rarity, it's fine. As long as you can connect Rarity to it in some way.

It's the Rarity Fan Club! welcome!

191030__UNOPT__safe_rarity_animated_spoi

• Brohoof 5

I'm not overly fond of marshmallows, but for something with the divine Rarity brand on it, I'll make an exception! Imagine it's like eating the essence of generosity and regalness, while at the same time making you feel you've just been given a make-over by the queen of beauty herself. post-30925-0-17883500-1427110559.png

tumblr_nlhskuLugw1rx1dg0o2_1280.png

...or am I looking too deep into this? :rarity:

• Brohoof 7

I'm not overly fond of marshmallows, but for something with the divine Rarity brand on it, I'll make an exception! Imagine it's like eating the essence of generosity and regalness, while at the same time making you feel you've just been given a make-over by the queen of beauty herself. attachicon.gifpost-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

Dank Memes 420 grams! Haha! :D 

I already love marshmallows, so I would definitely want these.

• Brohoof 7

I'm not overly fond of marshmallows, but for something with the divine Rarity brand on it, I'll make an exception! Imagine it's like eating the essence of generosity and regalness, while at the same time making you feel you've just been given a make-over by the queen of beauty herself. attachicon.gifpost-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

Wouldn't that be eating Raritys? o.o

• Brohoof 4

Eating Rarity? You mean like this? ^^

s__more__s_anypony__by_ceehoff-d549da5.j

But... She's too picture perfect to eat! It's like a cake that's won a baking competition.. you can't destroy it's fabulousness! post-30925-0-58594800-1427112027.png

• Brohoof 5

Rarity! Be as adorable as possible! Quick!

cute_rarity_by_doomxwolf-d4ixdku.png

"Does this come close to your vision, hun?" :pout: 

You never fail to exceed my expectations, Rariprincess. But then again, is it even possible for you to not be the most sweet and adorable rose blossom imagineable?

To not be an utterly enchanting and captivating goddess of beauty, worshipped by all? To not be the brightest star that shimmers regally at the clear and cloudless canopy of the winter night sky?

Not to be the very best and most perfect pony goes against your very nature...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 11

I have at most three very important questions!!!

1. Can you overdose on fabulosity?
  2. What are the effects of overdose if you can?
  3. If you do overdose, what do you do? 

I think with so much Rarity pictures, I get an over dose of fabulosity if it's possible. 

• Brohoof 7

I have at most three very important questions!!!

• Can you overdose on fabulosity?
  • What are the effects of overdose if you can?
  • If you do overdose, what do you do? 

I think with so much Rarity pictures, I get an over dose of fabulosity if it's possible.

Those are the questions I ask myself everyday!

• Brohoof 6

Does the picture work? (I'm here with my phone so I don't fully trust on it's working) But anyways if it is working I want you to tell me what you think of this queen Rarity. It's an old pic.

Woo, victory!

post-32702-0-23756800-1427115647_thumb.jpg

Edited by RainbowFetish
  • Brohoof 7

Does the picture work? (I'm here with my phone so I don't fully trust on it's working) But anyways if it is working I want you yo tell me what you think of this queen Rarity. It's an old pic.

Woo, victory!

I for one think it looks pretty =)=)=)=)=) :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

Though Queen Rarity is my favorite style of hers  :please:

rarity_as_princess_platinum_by_cruxtar-d

The many pretty jewels, royal crown and the silken soft purple gown. They really suit her well imo  :pout:

• Brohoof 7