Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity is graceful, elegant, and articulate.  I like the way she uses her words.

Like in the episode when AppleJack holds up her old rug, and Rarity could of said "Ugh look at that old thing!"  But instead she said "Is that vintage?" See her word style is just so elegant.

I wouldn't mind that since Twilight became a Princess, that each pony have their own 5 seasons to develop into a Princess.  And nopony deserves the next in line to be Princess as Rarity.

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

I'm waiting patiently for the next Rarity episode to air. C'mon season 5!!!!

The next episode looks like it's gonna be Rainbow/Pinkie story (which still sounds cool)

but I still believe we need a Rarity and Pinkie episode.

Pinkie Pie and Rarity also patiently await.

sig-3769685.img-3479551-1-44002__safe_pi

Edited by TheFunk
  • Brohoof 7

post-29440-0-91761800-1439564085.jpg

(edited)

When you log in to MLP forums, and nothing new is posted on the Rarity fan club, so you're like "Welp... better post some Rarity"

img-2816428-2-mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1

also.... LOVE the dress!

Edited by TheFunk
  • Brohoof 9

post-29440-0-91761800-1439564085.jpg

I have nothing else to say today Club ... except DAWWWWWWW. WeLoveFine ... thank you for finally making a Rarity. I have to buy I case to guarantee one ... not cool guys. Not cool. 

RARITY-MVINYL-FINAL-FRONT-1000x1000.jpg

• Brohoof 8

... and so she kept repeating, “Chimicerry and cherrychanga and chimicherry and cherrychanga...”

old_platinum_by_soobel-d8u3y7l.jpg 

There was a pic on some page ago of Rarity at the age of Granny Smith, and she was old and sickly, sitting in her boutique.

I didn’t like the picture, but idea was interesting. I had a feeling that her old age should look different. If she keeps going the way she has been till now in the cartoon, by that time she will obviously be one of the most famous fashion designers of Equestria, a well-respected critic and academic lecturer. Known as Lady “Old Platinum” Rarity. Has not sewn any dresses for years any more – fashion shows being too stressful and quick for her already. But her articles and critics can often be read from the most exclusive magazines and she can often be seen beside catwalks as one of the jury members.

And memories. Obviously she as an artist, working mentally, will have brilliant memory. She can make ponies laugh for hours telling them about the funniest things of her life, but also about the backstage of high society and fashion.

• Brohoof 7

high octane nightmare fuel

Rarity better get an episode this season! I think she will definitely get one, but if she doesn't...

sig-3774374.mZM6oq3.gif

Season 5 Spoilers

Don't worry, it looks like she gets at least two, and will be heavily featured in a 3rd. Caterlot Boutique, Rarity Investigates, and Made in Manhattan (Coco's ep IIRC) :D

• Brohoof 8

Season 5 Spoilers

Don't worry, it looks like she gets at least two, and will be heavily featured in a 3rd. Caterlot Boutique, Rarity Investigates, and Made in Manhattan (Coco's ep IIRC) :D

Spoilers

Pretty excited about the episodes myself :D and nice to see Coco again :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2: 

rarity_and_coco_pommel_by_u1041-d728ilh.

Obligatory cute Rariti

rarity___sticker_by_therainpony-d88o46a.

• Brohoof 10

A beanie hat with Rarity's cutie mark on it:

post-30335-0-41532000-1432163328_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

hello everyone it's been so long since i was on this site but i'm back again and i hope to be welcomed back with open arms and rarity galore  :please:

My heart literally melted when I saw that pic. :wub::D

So cute :grin2: , so captivating  :pout: , so...Rarity! :proud:

• Brohoof 7

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

We've all heard of a scary and ugly face. But how about a scary yet beautiful face? Rarity is honestly the first pony who I have ever seen pull off that look successfully:
HUq6YLJ.jpg

• Brohoof 8

The White Shinigami

We've all heard of a scary and ugly face. But how about a scary yet beautiful face? Rarity is honestly the first pony who I have ever seen pull off that look successfully:

sig-3775202.HUq6YLJ.jpg

During "Inspiration Manifest" episode, she's not look like kind of scary and ugly to me. That's her magic horn turned green that fall under the spell book I've heard.

• Brohoof 4

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

Just less than 20 pages and this fan club thread reaches 1000! :D

• Brohoof 10

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.