Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

So,nobody hold this against me but up until today I thought Rarity was white. But is she actually gray??

Yeah, she's like off-white, very light gray. So much so that she looks white againat every other color, but it stands out against stark white.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, she's like off-white, very light gray. So much so that she looks white againat every other color, but it stands out against stark white.

I bought some pony merch the other day where she was drawn in gray and I just figured maybe the merch wasn't Hasbro approved or something so the renderings had to be slightly different. Some of their lines were more more pointy than normal and such as well. But as I was watching today, I paid attention and yup, her eyes are really the only thing pure white about her.

Edited by Lexamena
  • Brohoof 1

So,nobody hold this against me but up until today I thought Rarity was white. But is she actually gray??

Yeah. she's light gray. I was surprised myself as I've always seen her as white.

Edited by Octave Fox
  • Brohoof 1

Sup Rarity Fans and MLP fans in  general... Listen I wanted to ask you all something...

How Do YOU Brony???

With all the talents the fans possesses. What/How do you contribute? Art, music, fanfiction, PMVs... I'm asking this because I'm taking my first real steps into the fandom to see what it's all about. By attending my first MLP themed Convention in a few months. Hopefully, I'll get better perspective by walking among you fellow Bronies and Pegasisters. I wish to further my part in this fandom because I do honestly feel that to quote Rarity, "I'm the type of pony everypony should know". "I'm going to go out there and show them all me and show my strengths. So I've decided to attend BronyCon. (but maybe not this year) so I'm going to Babscon, which is closer to home perhaps just as good. Would be nice to rave out and dance with sweet music I've always wanted to "Rave 2 the grave". Maybe I'll encounter a reactor or two that I've seen on YouTube... by listening for their voices. I'm very outgoing when I'm not overcome by low confidence or some words synonymous with shyness. Let them meet me and discover what a great guy I am, not to too my own horn or nothing.

These reactors and analysts are average everyday people, like me, so I should fit in quite well :P and because even though I've seen their "human faces" albeit on times not prepared for like "That's who they really look like" as in IRL. Aside from their "pony faces". I occasionally know a reactor/analyst or two from how they sound or their avatar they use. Like take Dr. Wolf or Silver Quill, who goes to these cons. I've actually spoken via Email with Dr.Wolf. I don't expect to have an eyeopening life changing experience. At first... I was just thinking it would be great to take a trip and visit this Bronycon that's clear all the way across the US (I've heard people come from farther than me to attend the events. Why they even have a con in Germany... but in Baltimore. Anywho the plan is to plug in and be seen. Establish a relationship perswonality and We'll see what happens from there.

I'm getting off track here... All I had up to now was observing this fandom. From viewing characters like ACRaceBest "Bronies React" shows. Meeting any or all of these bronies like me but are well known would almost like seeing stars or celebrities, and that's not including the voice actor guests and I told my mom upon revealing my plans that Q of Star Trek is a voice on the show... Shell know. She's more a Star Wars fan a Star Warrian if you will, than a "Trekkie" but she love them both. John De Lancie the guys I mentioned and or any of them guys to name them all would take more paper space.

Another short item to bring up is that I'll not only be attending as a guest, but will be volunteer working too. either way should be an uplifting experience.

So I came in thinking how do YOU Brony??? As for me. Mine will be a bit more than just watching other Bronies, and Pegasisters do their thing and offering little to nothing from me except a few likes and subscribes and stuff. I mean, I'm not really into buying toys lately, but I do think about it sometimes. Remembering all the fun I had as a child playing huge scenes with my toys I had an imagination... still do. But, I got a few MLP Rarity items one of which will require me to need a tablet or smart phone that scans mark codes.

(Side Note) It wouldn't be farfetched to hope that I could meet a special single Pegasister there. It would be great to meet Rarity... I mean Tabitha St Germain too :D

P.S.                                                                          

I'd Still like any grooming tips on how to fix the hair on these guys, if you please? the poor things are like smothered in their long tangly hair looks like "Maniac" got a hold of them.

(You could email me to my profile whatever methods or directions on how to go about it if you have a speciality towards not perfect but better show quality than they first appear...)

Sooo, DrWolf is gonna do AMWDW with Rarity. I remember thinking when I saw the trailer for the video that "I'd watch anything featuring Rarity... Why didn't I mention she was my initial drive to begin watching MLP FiM??? Come for the Rarity stay for the series. Anywho, it will be interesting to see what insight Dr.Wolf has to offer MLPs Best Pony, and to see how they both interact off each other too... The voice they got to play her is really close too :D

I probably should contribute to this topic because this topic is the reason I joined mlpforums in the first place. Google kept leading me here when I was going through Rarity pictures.

I love the pictures of Rarity that are posted. There are very few pictures of Rarity that I don't like. (They exist, unfortunately.) 

• Brohoof 3

Why is Rarity assumed to have Narcissistic Personality Disorder? She doesn't even come close to fitting the criteria. She admires herself, but that's not what NPD is. If she really did have it, she wouldn't be able to handle criticism, she wouldn't care about her friends at all, she would believe that she's superior, she would never ask for advice, and she would never be generous. I doubt any of you think she has it, but any idea to why? I'm guessing it's ignorance. It's like how people assume Pinkie Pie is bipolar. I don't mind when people diagnose other ponies with mental disorders, (I do it, too) but I wish they would at least do research. 

• Brohoof 2

Wow, I haven't posted in the RFC in forever.

Have some nice Rari-Art! post-22964-0-58432500-1422670137.png

img-36.jpg

rarity_by_rainbowshine94-d9mqmh6.jpg

Why is Rarity assumed to have Narcissistic Personality Disorder? She doesn't even come close to fitting the criteria. She admires herself, but that's not what NPD is. If she really did have it, she wouldn't be able to handle criticism, she wouldn't care about her friends at all, she would believe that she's superior, she would never ask for advice, and she would never be generous. I doubt any of you think she has it, but any idea to why? I'm guessing it's ignorance. It's like how people assume Pinkie Pie is bipolar. I don't mind when people diagnose other ponies with mental disorders, (I do it, too) but I wish they would at least do research. 

I'm pretty sure that's mainly just the result of people judging Rarity based off of whatever their first impression of her was, and not bothering to actually look past that and see her true character.

• Brohoof 4

Have some nice Rari-Art!

sig-4378169.img-36.jpg

sig-4378169.rarity_by_rainbowshine94-d9m

I'm pretty sure that's mainly just the result of people judging Rarity based off of whatever their first impression of her was, and not bothering to actually look past that and see her true character.

That, and the ignorance on personality disorders and mental disorders. There's nothing wrong with self love. It only becomes a problem when you think you're superior to everyone else. Rarity doesn't think she's superior. 

Have some nice Rari-Art!

sig-4378169.img-36.jpg

sig-4378169.rarity_by_rainbowshine94-d9m

That, and the ignorance on personality disorders and mental disorders. There's nothing wrong with self love. It only becomes a problem when you think you're superior to everyone else. Rarity doesn't think she's superior.