Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

could do that, but I am not so petty.

Trust me when I say I wouldn't do that. Besides, even if I decide "Okay, I WILL love Rarity," I would much rather have a fair contest over it.

As long as it's hilarious I don't give two shits my friend.

• Brohoof 2

As long as it's hilarious I don't give two shits my friend.

I can guarantee it will be funny.

Thank you both for having that convo here and not on pm... I for one found it quite entertaining and you both made me laugh multiple times

I'm just saying, inb4 arguing over which of our crappy OCs gets to have her hand in unholy matrimony.

My oc is not crappy... :(

And its just for fun, i will be the last one to argue with someone about who "gets Rarity". Even if Asterian pairs Rares with himself in the end i wont have a problem with it if it makes sense from the story point of view.

And no one knows if the whole thing will even go a romantic turn, Asterian is the gamemaster, lets see how he weaves the story.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

May the best worst OC win then.

But I'm not in the running and if by some miracle I end up getting her you all suck hard.

Edited by Little Black Dress
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nice to see you set up an RP for the fan club, Asterian! :D I won't be participating, as I have tried RPing before, and it really wasn't my thing, so yeahh - it makes me glad to see you doing things like this for us, though :D

Anyway, time to buy some merch :D We Love Fine, or Redbubble...any thoughts?

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

Anyway, time to buy some merch :D We Love Fine, or Redbubble...any thoughts?

The only thing i ever bougth from WeLoveFine was a poster. I still want to buy a Rarity-shirt though...

Im asking myself the same as you do... WeLoveFine or Redbubble?... :huh: I have no real experience with redbubble, they seem to have a nice variety though.

• Brohoof 3

Stupid sexy marshmallow -_-

*Looks away hastily* Dear Celestia, I do not want to...

Okay, that's a lie, I do want to see!  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I mean, look at that... passion!

Why yes! The first thing I noticed was her p@$$ion!

Urgh... I did not look at the photo, and I know that it will be bad.

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Just got done ordering some new Rarity merch :D

Here's the poster I ordered:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

And here's the shirt I ordered:

action-rarity.jpg

I'm pretty excited, naturally :D I've already got the place on my wall where I'm going to put the poster picked out :wub:

And now, I wait :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Just got done ordering some new Rarity merch :D

I'm pretty excited, naturally :D I've already got the place on my wall where I'm going to put the poster picked out :wub:

And now, I wait :D

I honestly envy people who have money to spend on decent Rarity merch.

Only Rarity merch I can get is the occasional trading card and what I can make with my own hooves, and, let's face it, I am not artistic...  :(

Forever doomed to be unfabulous is he who posts this message.  :(

• Brohoof 3

I honestly envy people who have money to spend on decent Rarity merch.

Only Rarity merch I can get is the occasional trading card and what I can make with my own hooves, and, let's face it, I am not artistic...  :(

Forever doomed to be unfabulous is he who posts this message.  :(

If it's any consolation, I shirked a quicker delivery service for a cheaper one on the t-shirt so I could try to make a donation to the site, and the minimum amount you can donate is $5...and after I bought the shirt, I had $4.99 left on my prepaid card :(

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

If it's any consolation, I shirked a quicker delivery service for a cheaper one on the t-shirt so I could try to make a donation to the site, and the minimum amount you can donate is $5...and after I bought the shirt, I had $4.99 left on my prepaid card :(

Not really, to be honest.

I'm just a sixteen-year-old kid who has no job due to location's hiring restrictions and no allowance money because parents "want to teach the value of saving". Come to think of it, every time I get money, I spend it nearly instantly because I only ever have more than $2 in my possession twice a year: Christmas and birthday (not exaggerating here; I'm serious). Speaking of, I guess I am lucky, as that is a month from now... But I also need my license instead of a permit, and I have to spend my own money for that, too...

Argh!  :angry:

• Brohoof 2

Hello everyone, first time posting on the Rarity fan club, have this fabulous picture. :D

fabulous_rarity_by_skyheavens-d4cp1gf.pn

@@ghostfacekiller39 Awesome shirt and poster. :3

Thanks! :D I try to get the best Rarity merch that I can afford :D

She also looks so pretty in that picture :wub:

Then again, I'm hard pressed to find a picture where I don't find her absolutely stunning... :wub:

• Brohoof 3