Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

So beautiful :wub:

Anyway,  breaking news, our friends at the Applejack fan club reached 1,000 posts a little bit ago :D I'm proud of them, given they used to be one of the smallest, alongside us :D

Oh, how things have changed...

It seems like yesterday when Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash Fan Clubs were powerhouses,and both Rarity and Applejack barely had posts....

It's time to celebrate!!! :D

548756__safe_twilight+sparkle_rarity_app

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 8

Anyway,  breaking news, our friends at the Applejack fan club reached 1,000 posts a little bit ago :D I'm proud of them, given they used to be one of the smallest, alongside us :D

Indeed! We broke it a bit ago with @Stellafera as our 1000th poster. To think the biggest powerhouses would be AJ and Rarity eh?

• Brohoof 3

Oooooh! Awesome! :D

Go Apples and Rares! You sure showed them!

spin_aj_and_rarity_spin_by_tomdantherock

mlp___together_by_dshou-d5ksdv9.jpg

Rarity and Applejack are best ponies!

• Brohoof 6

I would also like to thank you guys on behalf of the Applejack fan club for your support and assistance in this! Don't think I haven't noticed your occasional posts guys :D!

Without the common help between Rarity and Applejack fans,we wouldn't be where we are today :3

From the Applejack Fan Club,we say thank you for your support :D

• Brohoof 3

I would also like to thank you guys on behalf of the Applejack fan club for your support and assistance in this! Don't think I haven't noticed your occasional posts guys :D!

Applejack is pretty high on most Rarity fans lists, usually 2nd to only Rarity herself, and considering how the AJ fans have always been such good friends to us, it'd be hard to avoid dropping by once in a while :D

In any case, I'm happy for you guys :D Congratulations on behalf of the entire Rarity Fan Club! :D

• Brohoof 5

Applejack is pretty high on most Rarity fans lists, usually 2nd to only Rarity herself, and considering how the AJ fans have always been such good friends to us, it'd be hard to avoid dropping by once in a while :D

In any case, I'm happy for you guys :D Congratulations on behalf of the entire Rarity Fan Club! :D

We happily accept this congratulations with high hopes for the future and awesome Rarijack goodness  ^_^

I see a good amount of Rarity fans have AJ at either 2nd or 3rd and AJ fans with Rarity at 2nd or 3rd. That rule doesn't apply to me because they are both best pony to me as well as best ship along side the Titanic... :P   :D

• Brohoof 6

I would assume it is pretty hard for you to say no to her =p

Well do not misunderstand me; I have the willpower to do it...

... but I do not see how a jar of cookies could hurt after all that ice cream.

yuZmEY3.gif

To be honest, I actually did this (minus the engorgement of dairy product) last night, but Rarity held me until I fell asleep in her arms...  :D

God, I'm lucky. 

• Brohoof 5

I would assume it is pretty hard for you to say no to her =p

Its pretty much impossible to say no to Rarity... :wub:  At least for people with taste...

...BLUEBLOOOOOOOOD! :angry: *shakesfist*

• Brohoof 4

Its pretty much impossible to say no to Rarity... :wub:  At least for people with taste...

I have the willpower. Only just, but it is important to be able to say "no".

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I don't know...she probably has a reason for turning down a hug :blink:

...by any chance, are you Link? :D

Link? No.

But I'm wearing this, maybe that's the reason:

12853742019152047398390.jpeg

EDIT: Took me some time to get the Link joke. :lol:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 4

...by any chance, are you Link? :D

So you're trying to hunt Link too,huh??

We're two :okiedokielokie:

He has been stealing Applejack's apples too,and now he's my #2 Enemy :angry:

• Brohoof 3

So you're trying to hunt Link too,huh??

We're two :okiedokielokie:

He has been stealing Applejack's apples too,and now he's my #2 Enemy :angry:

He is the leader of Rarity haters and an advocate of crimes against Fabulosity, and for that, he must be punished :okiedokielokie: 

How can anyone say no to this face?

rarity___cute_face_by_icefox589-d5u0bba.

I know I wouldn't be able to :wub:

• Brohoof 4

He is the leader of Rarity haters and an advocate of crimes against Fabulosity, and for that, he must be punished :okiedokielokie:

If he's the leader of the Rarity haters,he must be the leader of the Applejack Hatets top :okiedokielokie:

f896f948c725a0e698ea0f9dca8f8c6f.png

10672__safe_rainbow-dash_applejack_canno

We have the army,Ghostie :okiedokielokie:

We're ready to attack.Just say the word :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 5

We are already developing our own secret language... :o

If we say to someone: "You are a Link, and you should feel bad!" We will be the only ones who know what horrible insult that was. :eww:

• Brohoof 5

We are already developing our own secret language... :o

If we say to someone: "You are a Link, and you should feel bad!" We will be the only ones who know what horrible insult that was. :eww:

Mwahaha secret codes and languages. End up talking in riddles and rhymes then we would be set  ;)

• Brohoof 4