Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I just found a member named Link...this is the final battle, ladies and gentleman. Get your Weapons of Mass Fabulosity ready. 

470645__safe_solo_rarity_weapon_referenc

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

And, since I like you guise so much, here's a picture of me wearing my Rarity shirt :D

img-2731775-4-58631_1430304183916372_156

I've never been that good at taking pictures -_-

:o That's the first time I see you, maybe because I never go to the "Post a picture of yourself" thread?

Nice t-shirt by the way! :D

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 4

:o That's the first time I see you, maybe because I never go to the "Post a picture of yourself" thread?

Nice t-shirt by the way! :D

Heh. I don't post there very much, to be honest. Haven't posted there since 2013, I believe :D 

Anyway, thanks! I've got another Rarity one on the way, and when that one gets here, I plan on posting my entire collection together :wub: It's grown quite a bit since last time :D

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I just found a member named Link...this is the final battle, ladies and gentleman. Get your Weapons of Mass Fabulosity ready. 

Oh no! The prophecy is true.

why__by_mezkalito4p-d4dd29h.gif

Are these the final days? The hour of the wolf? The Götterdämmerung? Where everything beautiful and fabulous will be lost? Where the generosity ends... forever?

No!

The dark lord has risen and we have to stand firm brothers and sisters! Raise your spears to the skies! Form the phalanx of fabulosity! We shall not falter in our duty, we shall never surrender!

For the most beautiful and generous empress of the Empire of Fabulosity, our liege, Rarity the first, the fair!

Defend what you love warriors! They can take our lifes, but they can never take our fancy hats! :angry: 

post-25189-0-87350400-1402609559.png

Got carried away a little, i guess... :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Oh no! The prophecy is true.

img-2732331-1-why__by_mezkalito4p-d4dd29

Are these the final days? The hour of the wolf? The Götterdämmerung? Where everything beautiful and fabulous will be lost? Where the generosity ends... forever?

No!

The dark lord has risen and we have to stand firm brothers and sisters! Raise your spears to the skies! Form the phalanx of fabulosity! We shall not falter in our duty, we shall never surrender!

For the most beautiful and generous empress of the Empire of Fabulosity, our liege, Rarity the first, the fair!

Defend what you love warriors! They can take our lifes, but they can never take our fancy hats! :angry: 

attachicon.gif73-rar02.png

Got carried away a little, i guess... :muffins:

Rarity fans unite!! It must end like this...

post-26689-0-16467600-1402609913.gif

• Brohoof 3

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

img-2732254-1-470645__safe_solo_rarity_w

Rarity, what are you doing? You're supposed to be a spy!

5212.png

• Brohoof 4

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

*Appears from the shadows* The shadows are a lonely path...

*Real voice* I'm so alone right now...

• Brohoof 3

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

*Appears from the shadows* The shadows are a lonely path...

*Real voice* I'm so alone right now...

What's up, man? Haven't seen you in a while :D

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

What's up, man? Haven't seen you in a while :D

I've been mourning the loss of my friend longer than I usually do.

I took it harder once it set in... and it reminded me how alone in this world I really am.

• Brohoof 3

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

I've been mourning the loss of my friend longer than I usually do.

I took it harder once it set in... and it reminded me how alone in this world I really am.

If you need to talk about it, you can always send me a PM :D

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

I submit for your approval the salvagable pics from MLP-MSP...alas I put my 12 year old son in charge of taking pics and he...didn't take the best of pics. So I have a handful of decent ones. Enjoy!

My son in front of a Derpy mobile!

1iDmTvX.jpg?1

Us in Ponyville from right to left: Me (Cstriker/Mike), My son Jayden, and his buddy...Rarity is indeed chillin with me.

Nm8OQMU.jpg?1

A sweet Soarin cosplay!

Bhl4rJK.jpg?1

My Daughter and Son

FzvZGs8.jpg?1

This Pinky Pie was passing out candy to everyone in a pretty convincing Pinky voice!

IXYvSmb.jpg?1

My FAVORITE swag from the weekend. Ghostie, eat your heart out.

TZNw1Ep.jpg?1

Standby for more peeps. Rarity enjoyed herself and so did I!

Edited by Cstriker
  • Brohoof 4

This guy is great http://tsitra360.deviantart.com/

img-2732672-1-soft_cut_diamond_by_tsitra

Oooooo....she does look rather pretty there :wub:

TZNw1Ep.jpg?1

Damn, that's fabulous! :D 

I'm a little bit envious, to be honest :D I'm going to try to go to a con in Dallas this October...hopefully I'll find something cool like that there :D

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Cstriker your kids look like cool people... but the important question is, who are their favorite pones?

withholding judgement based on potential 'Rarity' answer

Oh dear, Jay is a Dash fan and his buddy is a whovian so its a combo Dr. Whooves and Applejack for him. My daughter LOVES Pinkie Pie and Rarity pretty equally...she sings the Smile Song a lot. Its pretty adorable. They just aren't fabulous enough to handle being a true Rarity fan!

• Brohoof 5

Oh dear, Jay is a Dash fan and his buddy is a whovian so its a combo Dr. Whooves and Applejack for him. My daughter LOVES Pinkie Pie and Rarity pretty equally...she sings the Smile Song a lot. Its pretty adorable. They just aren't fabulous enough to handle being a true Rarity fan!

Awww, kids'll be kids anyways. I mean younger me probably would have wanted to marry Pinkie or something. :)

• Brohoof 3

Awww, kids'll be kids anyways. I mean younger me probably would have wanted to marry Pinkie or something. :)

Current me still wants to marry Rarity :wub:

Anywhom, since this is pretty much a time-honored tradition at this point, Applejack is currently competing in the MLPF World Cup - I'm sure she'll have no problem against the competition, but I'll just go ahead and drop a line so that way you guys can go vote for her :D Her fans have always been really good to us and the alliance between our fanbases is historically strong, so if you could go help out our friend AJ, that'd just be fabulous! :D 

And you know it's what Rarebear would want us to do :D

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I submit for your approval the salvagable pics from MLP-MSP...alas I put my 12 year old son in charge of taking pics and he...didn't take the best of pics. So I have a handful of decent ones. Enjoy!

My son in front of a Derpy mobile!

img-2732789-1-1iDmTvX.jpg

Us in Ponyville from right to left: Me (Cstriker/Mike), My son Jayden, and his buddy...Rarity is indeed chillin with me.

img-2732789-2-Nm8OQMU.jpg

A sweet Soarin cosplay!

img-2732789-3-Bhl4rJK.jpg

My Daughter and Son

img-2732789-4-FzvZGs8.jpg

This Pinky Pie was passing out candy to everyone in a pretty convincing Pinky voice!

img-2732789-5-IXYvSmb.jpg

img-2732789-6-TZNw1Ep.jpg

Standby for more peeps. Rarity enjoyed herself and so did I!

You are the father I someday aspire to be :D
  • Brohoof 3

rarity_signature_2___d_by_davidsanders17

(edited)

Things are starting to get real, man...the time for fun and games is over...

large.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Fabulosity is a Rarity when it comes to being natural at it, but lucky the goddess of fabulosity is the goddess of generosity, too, and she's always willing to help out :wub::D

28710__safe_rarity_sweetie+belle_filly_f

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

It's all just fun and games until somepony gets hurt...

Then it's just fun ;)

It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye...

Then it's fun and games without depth perception... :muffins:

And of course we need to help out Applejack... Although it seems like she does not need much help at the moment, she destroys Chrysalis quite easily.

rarijack_by_llacky-d6pg813.png

Still, Apples must win!

• Brohoof 4