Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

SCS said that if someone wants to suggest a emote that should be added too that you guys should propose it.

So if there is an emote that you absolutely have to have you can talk to the mods about adding it.

• Brohoof 4

Out of all of Obsidian's fabulous new Rarity emotes, I think this one is the most fabulous  :please: 

Wow...a victory for the Kingdom of Fabulosity, thanks to the brave knight Obsidian Sky!  :proud: 

So many new Rarity emotes :pout:
  :proud:  :please:  :confused:  We really needed more, and now, we have them  :pout: 

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Out of all of Obsidian's fabulous new Rarity emotes, I think this one is the most fabulous  :please: 

Well, it is from one of my favorite Rarity faces after all. :please:

post-25189-0-37646900-1405783601_thumb.png

post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png
  • Brohoof 7

Well, it is from one of my favorite Rarity faces after all. :please:

She looks so pretty there post-20419-0-68681900-1405960088.png

Then again, she looked breathtaking throughout that whole episode...or, rather, she always looks absolutely breathtaking no matter which episode she's in post-20419-0-68681900-1405960088.png

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Yep, :please:  is almost like her Imma Snuggle You face.

I also really like :wat:  and :mustache:  Amazing job. If you want a challenge Obsidian ... I would do a Celestia one.

• Brohoof 3

*Claps hooves for Obsidian* Well done, my friend! You have done well, and Rarity approves.  :proud:

• Brohoof 5

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

And of course more Raritys  :pout:

Shh! Don't let them know about our plans too quickly... It'll scare them away from fabulosity...

• Brohoof 6

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

Yeah, a Celestia one would be cool. Or a Sweetie Belle  :D

And of course more Raritys  :pout:

Always more Rarity! ZLvAAN0.png

Obsidian has taken the Kingdom of Fabulosity one hoof closer to domination.

:pout:

• Brohoof 6

Always more Rarity! ZLvAAN0.png

Obsidian has taken the Kingdom of Fabulosity one hoof closer to domination.

In good time, my friend, but subtlety is the key...

img-2868633-2-tumblr_ma9cgyJJnc1qc5ffho1

• Brohoof 6

All I know is that today has been a great day ... and it calls for Skyline pics.

I see that image every day waking up... I love her so much...

Speaking of, the wedding is in less than two hours!  :please:

• Brohoof 6

Playing around on Earthbound, like I'll probably end up doing most of my day  :please: 

Felt compelled to share these little Rarity related screencaps from the game  :pout:

dEn9wJq.png

mOWBdBt.png

This game knows the power of fabulosity  :pout: 

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

All I know is that today has been a great day ... and it calls for Skyline pics.

Skyline is totally rad.!

will_you_be_my_very_special_somepony__by

Love his work! :pout:

:o  :D

• Brohoof 4

I shall rise a bird of fire! Phoenix level!

• Brohoof 3

One of these days I'll catch one of the weddings live. :D < old smiley feels odd to me somehow now.

• Brohoof 4

Fact: Rarity secretly learned the time spell from It's About Time, visited the past, and trained Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee. . .

Actually, to be factual, Chuck Norris was trained by Bruce Lee, who was trained by a fighter known only as "Ip Man" (sometimes Yip Man).

Don't know why she would need the scissors though. :confused:

Neither do I...  :confused:

• Brohoof 4

Actually, to be factual, Chuck Norris was trained by Bruce Lee, who was trained by a fighter known only as "Ip Man" (sometimes Yip Man).

Neither do I...  :confused:

So it was Rarity who trained Yip Man, right? :please:

• Brohoof 6