Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

No, it isn't. Xiv just ran into some minor name calling, and we were talking about that :please: A couple of people calling her "repetitive" or "redundant" or whatever is hardly signaling a revival of the olden days of the fandom, where we were spit on by the masses for our favorite pony :D

In short, it's nothing to worry about :proud:

Who was calling her repetitive and redundant? And where?

• Brohoof 1

Nowhere.

Nothing happened.

Have a cute Rarity instead. :please:

rarity_by_turtlefarminguy-d796hph.png

Well no, I want to know. I want to know their arguments and I want to test out my mettle.

Rarity hate on /mlp/ has pretty much died so I lack any sort of challengers.

Well no, I want to know. I want to know their arguments and I want to test out my mettle.

Rarity hate on /mlp/ has pretty much died so I lack any sort of challengers.

Wait, wait, wait...

Are you saying that there is no Rarity hate... ON 4CHAN?post-25189-0-34822500-1405863886.png

That you need to explain to me... Im intrigued. :confused:

• Brohoof 2

Wait, wait, wait...

Are you saying that there is no Rarity hate... ON 4CHAN?

Wait, wait, wait...

Are you saying that there is no Rarity hate... ON 4CHAN?

It's not at zero but it has reached parity with the others. I lack my screencaps at this moment but 4 chan will recognize an idiotic argument. And that 's what the criticisms were largely.

Some are valid but even those are often selective

• Brohoof 1

It's not at zero but it has reached parity with the others. I lack my screencaps at this moment but 4 chan will recognize an idiotic argument. And that 's what the criticisms were largely.

Some are valid but even those are often selective

Thats kinda suprising and scary... :confused:

• Brohoof 1

Goodmorning.

I don't know what happened, but that's beside the point.

Rarity

le_rarity_by_imanika-d4o5e7s.jpg

Just... around. Including a lot of Fluttershy fans who believe Rarity is redundant. Pfft.  :proud:  They wouldn't know what generosity means if it hit them with a two ton anvil.

That's pretty ironic, for Fluttershy fans.

Again, off topic.

• Brohoof 3

615962__safe_solo_rarity_clothes_traditi

Goooooooood morning~ 

Gosh, I wanna reply to like all the stuff that's happened but it's been PAGES.  I feel like way way back when SomethingAwful allowed Friendship is Magic talk (for the first, like, 3-4 months it existed) and it was all ONE HUGE THREAD given the nature of the site, so I'd go to sleep, wake up and there'd be like 20 new pages.  It was completely insane.. this is the first I've experienced anything like that since then, but holy cow, this is just ONE THREAD about ONE PONY.  Oh how far this fandom has come.

I wanted to at least agree that French Rarity with Socks™ is a wonderful, wonderful thing.  I wanted to find more but searching derpibooru for "Rarity, Beret, Socks" (at least when not signed in so I'm not gonna see anything too lewd...) yields only two results, the one posted and the Rarity version of shepherd0821's classic Pony Anthro Meter series:

large.jpeg

And would ya look at that, the beret and the socks aren't even on the same Rarity!  What a gyp!  I want my money back!

Seriously though, "French" Rarity or "Beatnik" Rarity or "Whatever you wanna call the Rarity from Sweet and Elite" is amazing and needs more art.  I should draw something of her, even if I'm not that great yet.  

Nnnngh though, I'm in such a Beret Rarity mood now...

large.png

306153__safe_solo_rarity_pixiv_sweater_b

Might I also add at the end here how much I love this thread already?  I'm supposed to be a Pinkie Pie guy but I can't even pull myself away from this thread long enough to head over there and say hello.  You guys are fun and I like you.

And I like rarity.  Probably too much.  Like everyone here.   :unsure:

• Brohoof 6

Might I also add at the end here how much I love this thread already?  I'm supposed to be a Pinkie Pie guy but I can't even pull myself away from this thread long enough to head over there and say hello.  You guys are fun and I like you.

And I like rarity.  Probably too much.  Like everyone here.   :unsure:

Yeah, same here.  :lol: Just look at this personality test:

post-26040-0-34936300-1406472111_thumb.jpg

But yeah, those guys are just so nice.

Have some Raripie!

being_with_you_by_daisukethefurry-d5bojy

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I missed my good morning yKyxCoW.png

I'll just post wet mane Rarity.

relaxing_rarity_by_ostfront-d6afl0g.png

Also there is this little thing.

post-25990-0-69058300-1406473261_thumb.jpg

Seriously though, "French" Rarity or "Beatnik" Rarity or "Whatever you wanna call the Rarity from Sweet and Elite" is amazing and needs more art. I should draw something of her, even if I'm not that great yet. Nnnngh though, I'm in such a Beret Rarity mood now...

I've been gathering a list of artists on DA and this site that are open to commissions for a reason ... there were some times in the WC thread that I couldn't find images to complete a gag or a joke ... unless it was for another character.

That and I want a personalized S&E Rarity drinking a latte since I have this unhealthy thing with Rarity and coffee. :please:

But on my list as of yesterday is more French Rarity in socks. I really need to start pulling the trigger on commissions.

Might I also add at the end here how much I love this thread already? I'm supposed to be a Pinkie Pie guy but I can't even pull myself away from this thread long enough to head over there and say hello. You guys are fun and I like you. And I like rarity. Probably too much. Like everyone here

I love the board in general, but this thread is the first one I come to each day regardless of the overnight notifications. There are other characters I adore on the show like Scootaloo and AJ ... but I rarely post in their threads. There is just something about this place.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 3

There is just something about this place.

Thats certainly not me, seeing as i am a steaming pile of refuse.

Almost 500 pages, yay. Its a sad thing that the club had to endure me for so many of them though.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Almost 500 pages, yay. Its a sad thing that the club had to endure me for so many of them though.

Please don't say such things  :proud:  I barely know you and I already think you're a good person!  And certainly have helped this thread's livelihood SUBSTANTIALLY from what little I've seen.

I-I'm glad I can be here to help you guys reach that 500 page/10k post milestone!  As much as I should have been here since the very beginning...

And yes, yes, mr. Jeric, do commission more, I might even have to commission you to commission more~  Like I said though I'd draw 'em myself if I felt I'd do it justice... I'll try to work hard and get to that point so you won't have to do any commissioning at all eventually~

Yeah though I did that pony personality thing a long time ago and my char was like 90% rarity and almost none of ANY OTHER PONY so that proves this is the place for me, huh?  :pout:  I'll have to find it and upload it!

*EDIT*  OH GOSH BRECHARD THAT PIC AAADFLKJADSKLFJASLDFJLKJK do you /EVEN KNOW/ how much i like workout gear and leggings like that and that POSE AND THAT HAIR AND THAT RARITY AAAAAAHSDDLJF <33

Edited by hip-indeed
  • Brohoof 3

I just interpret that brohoof as a sign that you guys want that i leave the site.

As ghostie is found of saying, 'Meh'. You are one of the reasons I stayed around here ... not just the fan club ... but the board in general. x6gg1BM.png

I don't believe in 'fav users' lists ... but I did you would be on it without hesitation.

• Brohoof 3

I just interpret that brohoof as a sign that you guys want that i leave the site.

No. Now have a rarity and get better in your own way. If you want to leave the forum for a few days to just sort out some stuff then fine. Do that.

post-22929-0-01195600-1406475879_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Dude! I almost always brohoof regardless of content ... though come to think about it maybe that would be taken the wrong way. Sorry man ... not what I meant at all. Everything ok?

• Brohoof 3

*hugs you close right in front of everypony in here!*

No.  You stay.

We talk marshmallow pone together.  Much happy, fun!  Party!  Maybe even drool!  Good times!

• Brohoof 4