Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Good morning fanclub!

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608.png

I woke up too early and now I feel like poop and I can't go back to bed! :( Oh well I guess I'll have some coffee....

Edited by Elegance
  • Brohoof 6

-Already listened to Becoming Popular. Nothing special, I feel like Rarity went a bit dreamy there.

-Art of style of guess was Ok. Until the 20% cooler joke came in. That ruined it for me.

-Generosity (reprise) was fine. I guess the singer here is trying to make us feel sorry for Rarity for such behaviour to her friends. I don't think it worked really well in me.

I personally think Generosity was her best song, it was definetely the catchiest she ever sang.

It's also probably one of the best songs dubbed in my language. I'm pretty sure many of you Rarilovers will adore spanish Rarity's voice.

• Brohoof 7

Great, I drank a little too much coffee and now I can't sit still! If you're wondering what I had, I had cappuccino . More like flopuccino! The foam went everywhere and whenever I drank it, the foam goes everywhere on my face! Ugh.

51999___safe_rarity_animated_hat_sweet-a

• Brohoof 6

why am i the only one who's pro lipstick here in the RFC

It's mostly just a running gag with me at this point to be honest. I just like joking about it from time to time.

Rarity possibly reading a classic romance novel.

large.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I'm loving this

img-3139905-1-large.jpeg

Apples and Rares playing Monopoly. :wub:

That picture is exactly the type of thing I was going to look for; lol. I was gone most of today because I got invited to a party by this awesome girl I met at Rainbow Rocks! She's a Rarity fan too! We played all sorts of different boardgames I'd never heard of but it was sooo much fun! It might even lead to me getting to play tabletop RPGs again (which is something I've not known the people for in far too long so I'm super stoked!). Anyway; work is soon but I should be able to post more tomorrow; night night!

post-26689-0-83355600-1412476675_thumb.jpg

Edit: sleepy kitties forget to type words here and there...

post-26689-0-83355600-1412476675_thumb.jpg

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 8

Always a pleasure going theough this fanclub. And i love looking for those Rare kind of pics. But twilight is my fav ^_^

Anyway, have this "Rare" card i found, it might save your life...

post-28884-0-70736900-1412488956_thumb.jpeg

post-28884-0-70736900-1412488956_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 7

Raritu is happy :D

smiling_rarity__by_danmakuman-d5xx4mw.pn

Seeing her happy makes me happy too  :please:

Her smile is so pure. Her eyes are so bright and joyful.  It feels like she is calling me... calling me to be with her.

I'm already lost in her gorgeous and beautiful wide eyes...

mlfw8433-ThereAreNoWords.png

• Brohoof 7