Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

She's so CUTE!!!! :D

I used to have that on my profile :D

Plus, Rarity and AJ fans seem to be best friends, when it comes to overall fanbase relations :huh:

I always thought that kinda funny :D

I'm only here cuz y'all post the most plot. <.<

• Brohoof 4

AJ and Rarity are the sort who seem to oppose one another on the surface but at the core of their personalities they're fairly comparable. They're both hard workers with very strong senses of self. Dashie is lazy and a far easier to throw from her self construct than almost anypony sans Pinkie and maybe Twilight in early seasons (what I'm saying here is that in her breakdowns Dashie loses more of what makes her herself than almost any other mare), so she actually stands as a more direct counterpoint to Rarity at a surface and core level, hence it being RD and not AJ who is the direct point of contention for most Rarity fans. Or at least that's my take on it.

• Brohoof 6

I think that's the norm. Rarity fans usually hate Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash fans hate Rarity back. It's funny cuz the show always implied that the opposite of Rarity was Applejack, therefore we should have been against her haha. 

But I honestly do not enjoy other ponies together more than Rarity and Applejack, gosh I love how these 2 interact with each other!  :wub:

It's funny, because actually they have more in common than other ponies XD Yea, they may be opposites, but when it comes to things, which are really important they're the same. 

• Brohoof 6

I expect people to have favorite ponies; ones that appeal more to their tastes and personalities. But anyone who actively dislikes one of the mane 6 is seriously, seriously doing it wrong.

Yeah, that's how I've always felt. It's fine to have a favorite pony, but all the main characters on FiM are so well developed it just baffles me whenever I see someone claim outright hate towards them... :huh:

Especially Rarity

• Brohoof 6

Yeah, that's how I've always felt. It's fine to have a favorite pony, but all the main characters on FiM are so well developed it just baffles me whenever I see someone claim outright hate towards them... :huh:

Especially Rarity

Given the show's values and how they've been touted in the community as something to rally around, my only question for those who hate any pony is .. why are you even here?

• Brohoof 4

Given the show's values and how they've been touted in the community as something to rally around, my only question for those who hate any pony is .. why are you even here?

It's always been fairly obvious that the haters of any of the mane 6 don't really have a clue as to what they're saying :D

But Rarity hate never has made a lick of sense to me; my guess is that they don't actually watch the show, just want to be in the fandom.

• Brohoof 4

It's always been fairly obvious that the haters of any of the mane 6 don't really have a clue as to what they're saying :D

But Rarity hate never has made a lick of sense to me; my guess is that they don't actually watch the show, just want to be in the fandom.

More than likely they don't pay attention to the characters to much and keep up with the show so they can talk about it among other things with the fandom.

• Brohoof 3

I'll put you an example with me. Why I used to dislike Rainbow Dash? well it wasn't because she did this or that in X or Y episode, like most Rarity haters seemed to do. Her personality simply rubbed me the wrong way. Rainbow Dash's personality could easily fit a real person, and that's how well written she was, however I just dislike people who behave like her. It wasn't her performance in episodes, it was her as a whole.

Now since Wonderbolts academy I've seen her like toned down A LOT! she has gotten better with time and I no longer disliker her, still, she's still not one of my favorites but at least she's better than Fluttershy for me.

• Brohoof 2

I've no idea.

Rarity is the pony I'm the most like. Babs' story is the one I most relate to. Fluttershy is like my personal ideal.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I've no idea.

Rarity is the pony I'm the most like. Babs' story is the one I most relate to. Fluttershy is like my personal ideal.

Is it narcissistic that I've got a crush on Rarity, and my Pony Personality Test came out like this? :derp:

post-20419-0-32288000-1396216744_thumb.jpg
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

Off topic: I never realized how fast artists work in this fandom. Just look what I found searching for pictures!

post-25449-0-61857400-1396830943_thumb.jpg

Is it narcissistic that I've got a crush on Rarity, and my Pony Personality Test came out like this? :derp:

I need to go take that test...

• Brohoof 4

Off topic: I never realized how fast artists work in this fandom. Just look what I found searching for pictures!

attachicon.gif0585957.jpg

fluttershy has been exploited this season with several changes on her self image and also for giving ideas to the R34 artists ._.

she stood out plenty with that celestia costume! I should draw her like that in one of these days.

• Brohoof 2

fluttershy has been exploited this season with several changes on her self image and also for giving ideas to the R34 artists ._.

she stood out plenty with that celestia costume! I should draw her like that in one of these days.

Rarity looked better in the Luna costume than Flutters did in the Celestia costume, though.

Just sayin :D

• Brohoof 2

I'll put you an example with me. Why I used to dislike Rainbow Dash? well it wasn't because she did this or that in X or Y episode, like most Rarity haters seemed to do. Her personality simply rubbed me the wrong way. Rainbow Dash's personality could easily fit a real person, and that's how well written she was, however I just dislike people who behave like her. It wasn't her performance in episodes, it was her as a whole.

Now since Wonderbolts academy I've seen her like toned down A LOT! she has gotten better with time and I no longer disliker her, still, she's still not one of my favorites but at least she's better than Fluttershy for me.

I understand competitiveness and it's value, but I've also dealt with a lot of personalities that were challenging for less constructive reasons ..

The point is, I can deal with a Rainbow Dash type easily, as I spent some time being that type myself.

As long as a person's or pony's intentions are good, I can find a way.

Narcissism doesn't bother me, but humans and ponies, together? Just ain't right.

• Brohoof 2

Narcissism doesn't bother me, but humans and ponies, together? Just ain't right.

Crush on a fictional character, bro :umad:

It ain't going to happen, but don't tell me you've never found a character from a show attractive :D

Besides, I'm a clopper. Just going to put that out there so you understand why I'm ok with this.

• Brohoof 2

It ain't going to happen, but don't tell me you've never found a character from a show attractive :D

Oh but I will tell you that.

Attractive no, but admirable yes.

And I knew that already about you. It's not something I endorse, but .. well actually my full opinion is here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/91385-should-we-or-should-we-not-shun-the-lesser-liked-parts-of-the-fandom/page-4#entry2435163

• Brohoof 1

Oh but I will tell you that.

Attractive no, but admirable yes.

And I knew that already about you. It's not something I endorse, but .. well actually my full opinion is here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/91385-should-we-or-should-we-not-shun-the-lesser-liked-parts-of-the-fandom/page-4#entry2435163

Eh. I really don't see it becoming a problem as long as A.) I'm not a total perv about it and B.) I don't let it overtake reality for me, which, reality is that Rarity isn't real, of course :D 

Shouldn't really be a problem for you, either, brah :umad: In any case, we'll just have to agree to disagree here, because I honestly have fun with it, and I'm not going to change something I have fun with as long as it's not causing any damage to myself or those I care about :D

attachicon.gifa77497114759c3ce798fc27d631b58ea.jpg

Apparently I'm Rainbow Dash. Sure, why not?

You're a Rainbow Dash?

GET OUT.

//jking :D

• Brohoof 4