Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Maybe one part of why i connect to Rarity so much is because she is as hated in the fandom as i am, as lonely as i am.

img-3319140-1-rarity_by_apricolor-d7uupj

I absolutely love this picture. So beautiful.

• Brohoof 5

Raritu=)

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Resting on her cozy soft silken red beautiful chaise longue relaxing after hard day of work in her lovely little shop <3

Drinking some tea to make herself feel more comfortable and warm post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

Our gorgeous loved queen deserves every moment of rest that she gets. She is working so hard to keep other ponies as fabulous as they can be <3

<3

• Brohoof 6

*roll dramatic speech music*

"Ladies, gentlemen, members of the Rarity fanclub. I call upon thee. A time has come where your power of unity and determination has to influence the outcome of a certain event.

In recent time I have seen a powerful gesture from the lot of you. You became the true victors of the battle of the fanclubs, and undoubtedly the largest one of them all. Your obsession with fashion, style, elegance, things shiny and purple and most of all, Rarity, have shown me what a powerful force you are within this forum.

But the time has come once again to show presence and influence. A descision has been made that I am sure that you have all been notified of.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/116311-make-the-staff-fabulous-cosplay-poll/?fromsearch=1

One will be chosen. One of the staff will enter the contest. One individual will attempt to achieve true fabulosity. But as it seems now, the polls seem unequal. Simon, representing the yellow mare, is on par with Troblems, while Destiny the pink stands far on top. But there is a foul blasphemy on this poll. Down below stands Jeric, with a mere 7 votes our of the 52.

Now I've seen the size of your ranks. I know that there must be many under you that have not yet voted! Therefore I ask you to unite once more! Jeric believes he is safe, but as representation of Rarity the fabulous he too must feel the thrill of election. I am unbiased what the outcome of the final poll will be, but I do care about the excitement and competition that should come with it. Let's make this a neck-on-neck for all of those entered in this election. Do you not want to see MLPforums represented on BABSCon by the most fashionably correct and stylish if them all!

I say to you, my friends, vote for Jeric! Make him shiver and fear for his sense of self respect! You have until Sunday to change the tide, and YOU can decide wether this battle will resume with Rarity within the chances of election, or with her at a mere 7 votes at the bottom as she is now."

*bows and exits stage*

All shits and giggle aside though, wouldn't it be much more fun if everything was really close. Let's make this exciting for everyone until the very end! Go out there and vote if you haven't already :3

• Brohoof 8

800 pages is so close!!! You can almost feel it!

Also, Jeric needs more vote. He would simply be fabulous wearing the white and purple!

img-2915065-1-fab.png

Whoa 800 pages?! I never noticed until you said so lol.

OH and GO JERIC!!!

• Brohoof 6

Greetings Darlings!!

post-28987-0-69970900-1418111273_thumb.png

So, I had a presentation today and since I put a good chunk of it together at the last minute, I was a bit nervous. So, I brought a friend to school:

post-28987-0-17093100-1418111327_thumb.jpg

She likes to stick her head out of my backpack while I walk...Though I was worried she would fall out at some point, it was uber windy where I live today and I don't do wind and cold. I work in 40 degrees, so standard cold, fine. Wind? NOPE. But maybe the wind and I would get along better if I looked as fabulous as this:

post-28987-0-61746900-1418111508_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

Always remember! If Rarity does it, its a pout, if someone else does it, its a duckface. :pout:

rarity___duck_face_by_mysticalpha-d5a2m0

post-25189-0-65213200-1404768523_thumb.jpg

I also wanted to ask if you people still want me here...

I only make problems and annoy everyone when i have my depressive episodes. I really enjoy being around you guys, but im not sure if its the other way around anymore, seeing how i behaved lately.

Just, let me know if you people want me to go, maybe even in an pm, there will be no hard feelings from my side. Just... let me know. post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png

• Brohoof 9