Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Well every pony. It is finished... It may have taken me 3 hours last night and 3 hours today but I've done it... I'll post it here and in the spirit of "Hearts and Hooves Day" will be sent one... You Spike X Rarity fans are gonna love this I worked hard and crazily OCD on just getting the coloring right as well as the outlines... Ok without further ado here is Spike X Rarity For Hearts and Hooves Day. Enjoy <3 

Why it's so good you might not be able to tell if I did it myself or on this here computer. But that's my opinion... This has been SuperBrony87 and uh do you think this is contest good? Even subject for win? Let me know will ya I feel it's worth at least a little bit top 20 best entries Ok... Gonna post it now.

I look forward to hearing from you :D

Well every pony. It is finished... It may have taken me 3 hours last night and 3 hours today but I've done it... I'll post it here and in the spirit of "Hearts and Hooves Day" will be sent one... You Spike X Rarity fans are gonna love this I worked hard and crazily OCD on just getting the coloring right as well as the outlines... Ok without further ado here is Spike X Rarity For Hearts and Hooves Day. Enjoy <3 

Why it's so good you might not be able to tell if I did it myself or on this here computer. But that's my opinion... This has been SuperBrony87 and uh do you think this is contest good? Even subject for win? Let me know will ya I feel it's worth at least a little bit top 20 best entries Ok... Gonna post it now.

I look forward to hearing from you :D

Like wish this was me and Rarity represented all the beautiful mares. Hearts and Hooves Day YEAH!

post-31899-0-80146900-1423688234_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Just want to say congrats to the Rarity Fan Club for winning the Most Attractive Pony tournament. Your first-ever win, afaik. You did well. Finally.

img-3492884-1-774356.png

Did Ghostie force you at gunpoint to say that? Thanks Daring.

Rarity does seem to hug Twilight the most...

410611__safe_twilight+sparkle_rarity_ani

• Brohoof 8

I've been completely out of it today mentally because I felt ignored, isolated, and had nothing to say until I ran into Rarity, who gave me a hug after I told her how I was feeling. Then I asked her to ask a question for the rest of you ponies:
post-30335-0-76403300-1423713949_thumb.png

I've made a similar post like this not too long ago. The only difference is it came from my OC's point of view.

• Brohoof 7

I've been completely out of it today mentally because I felt ignored, isolated, and had nothing to say until I ran into Rarity, who gave me a hug after I told her how I was feeling. Then I asked her to ask a question for the rest of you ponies:

img-3493493-1-attachicon.gifimg-2677760-1-rarity_would_love_a_hug__by_canon_lb-d5d2ye7.png

I've made a similar post like this not too long ago. The only difference is it came from my OC's point of view.

For CC I got your hugs right here... Feel better <3 :D

img-3493493-2-hugs_for_spikey_wikey_by_w

Edited by SuperBrony87
  • Brohoof 11

Raritu sketch art

miss_rarity_sketch_by_sweetpaintfandub-d

Rares being always so adorable and cutie ponypost-28950-0-62011400-1421858102.png

I maybe don't have valentine for valentines day, but maybe I can  dream of that beautiful Rarity that would be my valentine <3 She would deserve all the love and care that there is out there and she would get all that she wants, and maybe something even more than that :grin2:

rarity__roses_and_hearts_vd_2015__by_ama

Everyone wants to be her valentine at Canterlot High   :pout:

• Brohoof 8

That makes me think of this. I saw it on here before but I had to post it again. It's just so funny and I have no idea why.  ^_^

That's adorablez :rarity:

I really like her outfit in this pic :D

large.jpg

It's dark, but doesn't come across as gothic. It's elegant, but not convoluted and doesn't overdo it. I really dig it :D

• Brohoof 9

Rarity's a wonderful pony to look at. No matter what angle. Whether it's from the front, the side, up above, and even behind.

rarity_does_not_like_your_tone_by_sansbo

"And just what do you think YOU'RE looking at?!?" 

nothing...

Edited by TheFunk
  • Brohoof 8

I have a question for you all, do you think Rarity is fluent in other languages?

Well, i for one like to think that she is fluent in Fancy French. We saw her use the language of love and cheese sauce pretty often, and it makes sense, seeing her line of work. Rarity is cosmoplitan and intelligent. She knows a lot about historical art and fashion, as we saw in Castlemania for example. And i bet she also learns about fashion, art, customs and languages of countries she is interested in.

What would be more fitting than learning Fancy French?

miss_french_by_amenoo-d4iijgo.png

• Brohoof 11

Well, i for one like to think that she is fluent in Fancy French. We saw her use the language of love and cheese sauce pretty often, and it makes sense, seeing her line of work. Rarity is cosmoplitan and intelligent. She knows a lot about historical art and fashion, as we saw in Castlemania for example. And i bet she also learns about fashion, art, customs and languages of countries she is interested in.

What would be more fitting than learning Fancy French?

img-3496156-1-miss_french_by_amenoo-d4ii

Italian is the language of love... Why, speak to any pony Italian and all the mares will swoon. Did I say "love"? I meant it's the language of passionate love. Why, I consider myself quite the dramatic at times ever heard of a man named Cyrano? (Unrelated) Anywho so one day and I heard a song "Nessun Dorma"... Then I heard it several more times cause I liked it... The title of the song and meaning, by the way, in English means "None Shall Sleep". I thought to myself, "I wish I knew Italian". Luckily many songs come with English translated lyrics LOL. 

Edited by SuperBrony87
  • Brohoof 6

Rarity is generous and caring, and loves to give her pony friends advice on the latest pony fashions and hairstyles - to make them as beautiful on the outside as she knows they are on the inside.

Raritys description from http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/ponies/rarity.cfm I think it is worded beautifully " to make them as beautiful on the outside as she knows they are on the inside"  That is one beautiful goal to have  :grin2:

rarity_portrait_by_theorous-d8hqfqh.png

• Brohoof 10

Beautypone makes herself ready for some lovely bubble bath!

rarity_by_nikea777-d5qkwol.png

I bet she does that a lot! Not only to keep her fine and silken coat and mane clean and shimmering, but also because there are not many things more calming, luxurious and comfortable than a good bubble bath!

Best pone works so hard... So she needs some quality time for herself to relax and pamper herself! And both she could not deserve more! post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

I volunteer to tenderly caressrub her dry again with a snuggly cashmere towel!post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

• Brohoof 11

Beautypone makes herself ready for some lovely bubble bath!

Rariti after her warm cozy bath  :grin2:

after_the_bath_by_shiro_gi-d8hp35v.png

Drying her wonderful silken purple mane  and  tail with the finest of all towels =)

Feeling newly fresh and refreshed, so she can unleash her shine again and be admired by many, many ponies across Equestria and beyond  :proud:

• Brohoof 10

I think it is worded beautifully " to make them as beautiful on the outside as she knows they are on the inside"  That is one beautiful goal to have

And that cannot be emphasized enough. There is a phase that most people go through at a younger age called individuation. During this time we tend to reflect on our inner self and have serious self esteem issues. What Rarity provides, based on her talent and her element, is one of the best cures for one of the worst internal struggles everyone faces. She gives you a moment in which your ideal self is made a reality. She provides a very therapeutic need, and I love her for that. 

tumblr_njjyxueLew1tlqckyo1_500.png

• Brohoof 11