Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Sure Rarity can fight but she not much of fighter.  She bucked a manicore in the face only to make said creature mad.

img-3671059-1-KIqWa.gif

Rarity be like "Pffft. Showed you." :proud:

tumblr_nlu6ndhUAi1r3ezbdo1_1280.png

• Brohoof 7

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

Queen Rarity. One should address her as Queen Rarity, and when she reaches forth her hoof you have to kiss it as a sign of your humble gesture ^^

img-3671972-1-rarity__snooty_mode_activa

img-3430456-1-simply_rarity_by_whitediam

Yes! I would gladly worship her! (Well I already do) And kiss her hooves everyday! post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 6

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Rarity fabulous human :grin2:

human_rarity_by_saymanhd-d8pso9f.jpg

Love that jacket :rarity:  and everything on her beautiful body :rarity:

I don't wanna shame myself by talking about just her body and not her personality.....but she's smexy as hell! post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Edited by Ice Blizzard/JM49
  • Brohoof 4

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Who better to have around when you're down, then the fabulous, wonderful, Rarity?

post-28184-0-26261400-1429126049_thumb.png

Also...

True story: Yesterday, I had to listen to "Life is a Runway" several times because I kept getting distracted by looking at how hot Rarity was. No, I didn't actually think to close my eyes, but I doubt that would work. 

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :kindness:

• Brohoof 10

Who better to have around when you're down, then the fabulous, wonderful, Rarity?

attachicon.gifeverything__s_better_when_its_a_rarity_by_kydosexrarity-d5odq6b.png

Also...

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :kindness:

It's OK. I actually love to look at Rarity. If I could, I would look at her every second of my life! 

• Brohoof 5

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

Don't talk lowly of Rarity here, please. It's a fan club, not a talk about how Rarity isn't as great as we think club. We're Rarity fans. At least most of us are...

I don't think Rarity approves of Twilight's alternate style

img-3670234-1-873950__safe_twilight%20sp

I do! And i love it!  :yay: If rarity even touches it, her mane will never be the same.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 1

sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.

//// My persona and OC: Candy Star //// Ask me anything: Ask Candy Star //// My Music ////

//// My DA: (OC requests available) ////

I do! And i love it!  :yay: If rarity even touches it, her mane will never be the same.

So, instead of something like this?

rarity__spike_and_twilight_sparkle_by_eu

You'd rather it was this? :D

tumblr_nmucba1MQK1qzkiifo1_1280.png

(Now your getting it right, Spike!)

Sorry Twi... I think you've just been 1up'd. :pout:

Edited by Dark Horse Brony
  • Brohoof 9

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

So, instead of something like this?

20111113155837!Twilight_Sparkle_Rarity_h

You'd rather it was this? :D

tumblr_nmucba1MQK1qzkiifo1_1280.png

(Now your getting it right, Spike!)

Sorry Twi... I think you've just been 1up'd. :pout:

Omg, yes! lets do this and we'll see who top pony is.  :lol: But seriously, Rarity should stick to her own; that look only suits twilight.

• Brohoof 3

sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.

//// My persona and OC: Candy Star //// Ask me anything: Ask Candy Star //// My Music ////

//// My DA: (OC requests available) ////

Rarity hugging a pillow. :D

post-30335-0-03063600-1429140768_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

I would totally be best friends with Rarity. She's the only pony I wouldn't eventually get tired of. I love Pinkie too, but she has a lot of boundless, childlike energy that I would find difficult to keep up with outside of a party atmosphere. I couldn't see myself hanging out with Fluttershy or Apple Jack. I could probably handle Twilight and Rainbow Dash in small-to-medium doses though. 

I really am surprised that Rarity doesn't get more love on this forum. I mean.... she's an artist! How can you not respect someone who has made a living doing something artistic? That's hard to do!

Edited by Dreampuff
  • Brohoof 7