Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Let's welcome Rainbow Dash to the Rarity Fan Club. :D

post-30335-0-77473200-1429223378_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Dat poster with those stockings! post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png I want it!

Not only that, everything is "Rarified". Especially the months of the year.

• Brohoof 5

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

I was going to post the picture of Rainbow in a Raritified room in the Rainbow Dash fan club saying how Rainbow Dash joined us, but I know that would be a bad idea. Besides, I still love Rainbow Dash. Jut not as much as Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie. 

• Brohoof 2

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

I thought you're not supposed to change POV.

You are right, unless there is specific need you should maintain POV and tense throughout the story and be VERY VERY careful about changing POV. I was talking about prefernence. My preference is a 3rd person fixed past tense almost all of the time, but I found that some characters seem to want to be written as if you were in their head. My narrative voice doesn't work well with Rarity. My suggestion was to try and change things up. Maybe 1st person past? 

• Brohoof 4

You are right, unless there is specific need you should maintain POV and tense throughout the story and be VERY VERY careful about changing POV. I was talking about prefernence. My preference is a 3rd person fixed past tense almost all of the time, but I found that some characters seem to want to be written as if you were in their head. My narrative voice doesn't work well with Rarity. My suggestion was to try and change things up. Maybe 1st person past? 

Jeric! You're a genius! Maybe the reason I can't write Rarity in third person is because I keep getting into her character when I write her because most of the time I write her, it's in a roleplay! :D 

• Brohoof 4

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

Rarity and Applejack... doing taxes? Does Equestria even have taxes?

img-3677134-1-875128__safe_rarity_applej

Yes. Go here: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Transcripts/The_Ticket_Master

One pony says "I'll do your taxes." To get Twi's ticket.

• Brohoof 5

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

img-3676874-1-rarity_would_love_a_hug__b

YES!!! Most huggable pony in my opinion. I mean, just look at her, she deserves it! She should give me a big congratulations hug for recently reaching 2000 posts!
  • Brohoof 6

Going on a gem hunt

in_the_spirit_of_generosity_by_kiss_the_

Spike searches the deepest caves in search of the most gorgeous gem in Equestria, but he soon realizes, It's been next to him this whole time!  :D

• Brohoof 6

post-29440-0-91761800-1439564085.jpg