Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Good evening everyone, and how you be? I got yet another picture of fashion pony right here:

img-3739126-1-rarity_by_artsquid-d3hk4if

I remember this photo it was my favorite 

I was lookin them  pictures on the internet just like always, then i saw something something different something beautiful. something that i felt inside of me. this picture she is looking right into your eyes. 

you can almost feel it you can feel the happy smile on her face saying something, saying that it is alright . being there to comfort and support you can feel the power she cares and she wants you to be happy, be happy with her. she wants you to look up and forget all the crap in this world . and reach for your dreams 

doing things that make you happy doing things that you love, this picture has it all it is one of the main reasons why i started to like rarity more and more 

i can look into her and see that i am not alone and it doesnt matter that what happens or how i feel i can always look into her beautiful eyes and see that everything is alright. 

it is the most beautiful piece of art i've ever seen in my entire life

• Brohoof 9

@@You Heard Nothing,

I'm gonna have to disagree. :proud: 

The true Rarity is a pony.  :pout:

The true human Rarity is her EQG self.  :proud:

Just IMO if she were IRL, I just know she'd look like this somehow  :wub: :

rarity_vector__equestria_girls__by_mlp_m

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

@@You Heard Nothing

Ok, you got me on the skin color.  :please:

But hmmmmm..... her overall fashion sense (hair/manestyle, accessories, clothes, and personality) should be the same as the show. :pout:  Just sayin' :please:

Edited by Ice Blizzard
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

@@You Heard Nothing

But hmmmmm..... her overall fashion sense (hair/manestyle, accessories, clothes, and personality) should be the same as the show. :pout:  Just sayin' :please:

I wouldn't say her alternate self should be the same, just makes her unique in her own way. If you look at it from a different perspective, a human think differently than the pony version might. So really, nothing wrong with her in that world.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 6

@@You Heard Nothing

Keep in mind, though, that in a cartoon you can bend the rules of physics a bit. I have never seen someone with their hair curled like Rarity.  :grin2:

• Brohoof 4

I wouldn't your alternate self should be the same, just makes her unique in her own way.

True indeed good sir.  :proud:

True indeed.  :proud:

Keep in mind, though, that in a cartoon you can bend the rules of physics a bit. I have never seen someone with their hair curled like Rarity.  :grin2:

But if I did see anyone IRL with their hair like that, I'd be Spike right here:

So beautiful!  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

• Brohoof 5

True indeed good sir.  :proud:

True indeed.  :proud:

So beautiful!  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

You're whipped beyond that aren't ya? No offense IB, just thought i'd point it out.

• Brohoof 5

You're whipped beyond that aren't ya? No offense IB, just thought i'd point it out.

Whaddya mean?  :confused:

Can you explain please?  :please:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Whaddya mean?  :confused:

Can you explain please?  :please:

whipped means that if for example a girl got you around her finger then your friends usually say . hey your whipped. 

Just saying cause you seem to be acting that way when you see or talk about her. Not a problem though, just think its cute.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 5

whipped means that if for example a girl got you around her finger then your friends usually say . hey your whipped. 

Oh yeah I've heard of that before, now I remember.  :D

And of course I wouldn't just fall for any random girl with her hair like that.  :proud:

I'd ask how in the heck she got it like that  :muffins: , but that's about it.  :catface:

• Brohoof 6

Oh yeah I've heard of that before, now I remember.  :D

And of course I wouldn't just fall for any random girl with her hair like that.  :proud:

I'd ask how in the heck she got it like that  :muffins: , but that's about it.  :catface:

If i ever had a gf though, i'd prefer one that would keep me laughing. Rarity seems to do that pretty well. But pinkie out does her by a mile.

• Brohoof 5

If i ever had a gf though, i'd prefer one that would keep me laughing. Rarity seems to do that pretty well. But pinkie out does her by a mile.

Yeah. 

In the show Rarity has a habit of making me feel good about myself.  :D

That's one of the many reasons I have a massive crush on her like her a lot.  :wub:

• Brohoof 5

Cutie Mark Crusaders, The Originals.

Not to mention Rarity being slightly disgruntled. I wonder why...

img-3740891-1-large.png

img-3740891-2-891775__safe_rarity_artist

Also, Rarity would probably look something like this if she were human. :D

large.jpeg

If the first picture also had Derpy, it would fit one of my fanfictions. (The Cutie Cup) 

The fanfiction is about the Cutie Mark Crusaders entering a contest. Rarity, Applejack, and Derpy won the Cutie Cup before. (Though it's a CMC fanfiction and not a Rarity one, so I can't post it here. You can go to my fimfiction account which is linked in my profile if you want to read it. There is a chapter about Rarity. )

• Brohoof 2

And it's weird, because as a boy, not many people like me are interested in fashion.

But Rarity, :wub: she made me realize that an open minded person is a person who is more sociable.

And now I have a crush on Rarity like her a lot, :D because I understood her more than anypony else.

Not to mention, does anypony agree that Rarity's character for a cartoon is realistic compared to the rest of the cast, which has made me love her even more. :wub:

I'm sorry if I seem weird if I say I have a crush on a fictional character, :blush:  but my heart literally races whenever I see, think of, or hear her name. :wub: Rarity...*swoons* such a lovely name for a lovely pony. :proud:

• Brohoof 5

True indeed good sir. :proud:

True indeed. :proud:

So beautiful! :wub::wub::D:D

No pony can do fabulous like Rarity... NO PONY!!!

• Brohoof 6

No pony can do fabulous like Rarity... NO PONY!!!

But Rarity does approve Twilight's mane. She looks so overjoyed by it, such wonderful feeling ^^

• Brohoof 6