Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Well it looks like the voting is over. And by the official count, Fluttershy won by one vote.

Still though, I'm not really feeling to great about this "win", considering how things turned out. It's sort of a shame that this contest really pitted people against one another. I'm honestly just glad it's over with. Luckily, I myself never saw the actual posts that made the moderators restart the poll. I'm hoping next year everyone is more respectful to one another.

In the end, I still love Fluttershy, and all the ponies in the Mane 6.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well it looks like the voting is over. And by the official count, Fluttershy won by one vote.

Still though, I'm not really feeling to great about this "win", considering how things turned out. It's sort of a shame that this contest really pitted people against one another. I'm honestly just glad it's over with. Luckily, I myself never saw the actual posts that made the moderators restart the poll. I'm hoping next year everyone is more respectful to one another.

In the end, I still love Fluttershy, and all the ponies in the Mane 6.

Indeed.If it wasn't for all the dupe accounts and the bashing of other ponies, Fluttershy probably would've won against AJ, seeming she was ahead by 15 votes and then an hour later she was behind by 10-15 votes.

Though, the way it went, I don't know,logically Fluttershy won by 1 vote. so she's the technical "winner". Even if they decided to let all four win. I know it shouldn't bother me, but it does. the competition was ruined by a few people for me.

It's like "yea, you can vote,but I'm gonna let all four win,anyways" There was no real point in voting in the last poll.I was looking forward to see who would've won.And When I seen the topic locked and Fluttershy ahead by one vote, I got excited for a second.Then I went to the thread announcing the winners, and I was kinda disappointed.

But I'll always love Fluttershy, no matter what. :squee:

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 4

Indeed.If it wasn't for all the dupe accounts and the bashing of other ponies, Fluttershy probably would've won against AJ, seeming she was ahead by 15 votes and then an hour later she was behind by 10-15 votes.

Though, the way it went, I don't know,logically Fluttershy won by 1 vote. so she's the technical "winner". Even if they decided to let all four win. I know it shouldn't bother me, but it does. the competition was ruined by a few people for me.

It's like "yea, you can vote,but I'm gonna let all four win,anyways" There was no real point in voting in the last poll.I was looking forward to see who would've won.And When I seen the topic locked and Fluttershy ahead by one vote, I got excited for a second.Then I went to the thread announcing the winners, and I was kinda disappointed.

Well, we just need to keep on truckin'. Our perfect little pony would want us all to keep loving and tolerating regardless.

• Brohoof 2

One of the mods revealed that there was actually only one fake/duplicate account. The allegation came after someone found out that the site had a bunch of new members, but it turns out they were all different people and not all of them were voting in the polls. So that was a relief.

I can't be too bothered by how that ended. Yes, it's reasonable to conclude that Fluttershy had the most fans of anyone in that forum (pretty sure alliance voting kept AJ and Rarity in the game), so by that measure we "won". And that's good enough for me.

If anything, the co-champion conclusion can be taken as a wrist-slap for the people who took the tournament (particularly the final rounds) WAY too seriously. And I'm entirely on board with that sentiment. Until we reached the Final Four, that thread was a lot of fun. Hopefully it comes back next year, and stays that way the whole way through.

• Brohoof 4

One of the mods revealed that there was actually only one fake/duplicate account. The allegation came after someone found out that the site had a bunch of new members, but it turns out they were all different people and not all of them were voting in the polls. So that was a relief.

I can't be too bothered by how that ended. Yes, it's reasonable to conclude that Fluttershy had the most fans of anyone in that forum (pretty sure alliance voting kept AJ and Rarity in the game), so by that measure we "won". And that's good enough for me.

If anything, the co-champion conclusion can be taken as a wrist-slap for the people who took the tournament (particularly the final rounds) WAY too seriously. And I'm entirely on board with that sentiment. Until we reached the Final Four, that thread was a lot of fun. Hopefully it comes back next year, and stays that way the whole way through.

Really? hm. I also heard that people were getting others to sign up to these forums, from other forums and such, just to vote on the poll. Whether that's true or not, remains to be seen.

I was just a little miffed to find out that voting had been for nothing. I mean, it's fun voting, and watching to see who's getting voted for. having everypony win kinda took the mystery of who actually won. But I digress. Happy to see that she made it thus far.

Yea, I know of a certain couple Pinkie fans, had started the majority of the fiasco during the first Semi-Finals voting. It was all fine and dandy until it was Rarity vs Pinkie and AJ vs Flutters, and certain members started needlessly slandering other members and ponies.That just takes the "fun" out an innocent competition.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing with what some of the members posted....I kinda wish I had screenshotted it, but before i could, the posts were all hidden/deleted. I have a feeling we won't be having something like this again. Though it'd be nice to have another one. A few people ruin something, and then suddenly it's gone for everyone.

Really? hm. I also heard that people were getting others to sign up to these forums, from other forums and such, just to vote on the poll. Whether that's true or not, remains to be seen.

I was just a little miffed to find out that voting had been for nothing. I mean, it's fun voting, and watching to see who's getting voted for. having everypony win kinda took the mystery of who actually won. But I digress. Happy to see that she made it thus far.

Yea, I know of a certain couple Pinkie fans, had started the majority of the fiasco during the first Semi-Finals voting. It was all fine and dandy until it was Rarity vs Pinkie and AJ vs Flutters, and certain members started needlessly slandering other members and ponies.That just takes the "fun" out an innocent competition.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing with what some of the members posted....I kinda wish I had screenshotted it, but before i could, the posts were all hidden/deleted. I have a feeling we won't be having something like this again. Though it'd be nice to have another one. A few people ruin something, and then suddenly it's gone for everyone.

I have no problem with how XFizzle handled that, except that he apparently decided to make all four be co-champions before the final poll was even put up. If that was his plan the whole time, it would have been best to just forgo the championship round. That final vote was apparently just him trolling everyone. And while the intentions were sound (imo), the execution was fumbled. The last thread proves it: people didn't get the point he was trying to make. They just got more bitter about the whole thing.

The mods didn't delete everything, btw. The post about Rarity/Fluttershy's slave dungeons was still up, last time I looked.

Oh, and there will be another one of these in just a few months. The MLP Forums World Cup. Hopefully, the guy in charge of that takes the right precautionary measures to make sure something like this doesn't happen there.

(edited)

I have no problem with how XFizzle handled that, except that he apparently decided to make all four be co-champions before the final poll was even put up. If that was his plan the whole time, it would have been best to just forgo the championship round. That final vote was apparently just him trolling everyone. And while the intentions were sound (imo), the execution was fumbled. The last thread proves it: people didn't get the point he was trying to make. They just got more bitter about the whole thing.

The mods didn't delete everything, btw. The post about Rarity/Fluttershy's slave dungeons was still up, last time I looked.

Oh, and there will be another one of these in just a few months. The MLP Forums World Cup. Hopefully, the guy in charge of that takes the right precautionary measures to make sure something like this doesn't happen there.

If I had known he was trolling, I would probably of had a little more fun with it, but he had some mathematical formula all figured out for it. So I'm thinking it was legit, and he just decided last minute to make all four winners. Which kidna sucks,but it is how it is. Glad Flutters got on the banne,r regardless of what happened.

I just looked, and I couldn't find any of those posts, so I'm guessing they were deleted.

Yea Sterling Crimson is doing it, I'm looking forward to it, I'm just hoping there isn't a repeat of what happened during this one..

Edited by xFlutterdash

It would have been more satisfying if the winners had been Shy and AJ...  seeing as there was a one vote differential each time and Rarity and Pinkie Pie gave up at the end and started casting votes for the other ponies (mostly AJ but that is neither here nor there).

Fluttershy is not my favorite to say the least, but she still has a special place in me since she was my first favorite.

Her latest role in 1, 2, testing was okay, but I loved how she intervened in front of RD and Twilight when they were fighting, that's cool of her!  :)

Plus, her outfit was admittedly, adorable in Rarity's boutique.  ;)

Fluttershy_-_Admiral_Fairy_Flight_ID_S4E

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

So I went to McDonalds yesterday and I picked up Fluttershy and Celestia.

9HMCVTt.jpg

I now have all 3 of the Fluttershy McDonald toys. :squee: I did notice,on the newest version of her, she's got all 3 of her butterflies for her cutie mark, where as the previous 2 only had one big one. The new ones also used the same molds as the first release of McDonald toys.

BXQpUXi.jpg

L6zXOys.jpg

Fluttershy is not my favorite to say the least, but she still has a special place in me since she was my first favorite.

Her latest role in 1, 2, testing was okay, but I loved how she intervened in front of RD and Twilight when they were fighting, that's cool of her!  :)

Plus, her outfit was admittedly, adorable in Rarity's boutique.  ;)

img-2504901-1-Fluttershy_-_Admiral_Fairy

I love how she boke up the fight RD and Twi were having. She made me proud. She's NOT a doormat anymore.

She was, although I like her cosplay as Princess Celestia more.

large.png

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 1

This is the christian conservative gunclub isn't it?

j/k

:(  I...I don't smell do I?

tumblr_inline_mz35ctVOEU1r225wg.png

Um...  Not in an applejack doing the farm way or a...  eep... 

413px-Angel_bunny_by_dblokt-d5u77md.png

It is upstairs on the right...  If you dont...mind...

Edited by silvadel