Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

You must reveal your secrets; where on earth did you find this? 

A person on Deviant Art makes custom figures. You can find their page here: http://viistar.deviantart.com/

They do fantastic work, however their prices are insane. $600-800 for a 5.5 inch figure? No way. Not even for a figure collector like myself.

• Brohoof 1

A person on Deviant Art makes custom figures. You can find their page here: http://viistar.deviantart.com/

They do fantastic work, however their prices are insane. $600-800 for a 5.5 inch figure? No way. Not even for a figure collector like myself.

I have to agree, $600-$800 for a little figurine is insane.I could maybe see them being $50-$100, but $600? no way.

Who knows? Maybe VIIStar just has high overhead?

I doubt it, This is something someone would do in their spare time,. I honestly can't see the demand for $600+ handmade 5'' MLP figures.

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree, $600-$800 for a little figurine is insane.I could maybe see them being $50-$100, but $600? no way.

I doubt it, This is something someone would do in their spare time,. I honestly can't see the demand for $600+ handmade 5'' MLP figures.

Shame, because his are doubtlessly the best MLP figures of all time.

Shame, because his are doubtlessly the best MLP figures of all time.

I agree, although I wouldn't pay $600-$800 for one. I'd probably pay up to $50-$75 for it.

For that price, I could buy that 3ft Fluttershy plush, and save money.

563620__safe_fluttershy_plot_plushie_art

large.png

• Brohoof 3

Hey Fluttershy fans, tell me about your favorite ships with Flutters, if you have any~?

Ehh, might as well respond to this as my first post in the club

Funnily enough, Flutterdash, the reason I say that I find that funny is that personally, if hasbro decides that they're going to make any of the character's homo-sexual, I hope that it's NOT Rainbow Dash. (For stereotyping reasons)

And random Flutterdash pic:

• Brohoof 4

Ehh, might as well respond to this as my first post in the club

Funnily enough, Flutterdash, the reason I say that I find that funny is that personally, if hasbro decides that they're going to make any of the character's homo-sexual, I hope that it's NOT Rainbow Dash. (For stereotyping reasons)

And random Flutterdash pic:

attachicon.gifFlutterdash .png

Used to be my favorite ship back when Rarity wasn't my favorite pony and before I realized how good the RariShy dynamic is. It's still a good one, just not my personal favorite anymore.

flutterdash_by_fluttershyluv-d4htkf9.png

• Brohoof 2

Used to be my favorite ship back when Rarity wasn't my favorite pony and before I realized how good the RariShy dynamic is. It's still a good one, just not my personal favorite anymore.

img-2433726-2-flutterdash_by_fluttershyl

Same Flutterdash used to be my fave. But now Ilike Rarishy more.

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE FLUTTERSHY SO MUCH!

and I am so jealous of whoever has that plush. I swear. I also want that Celestia that a child can sit on. But ONE DAY, I SHALL MAKE ONE!!!!!
Flutters is in my top two of favorite ponies, Sometimes she's my number one.

I can do a mean Fluttershy impression too ;)

Look what showed up in the mail the other day :D

My stickers I ordered from Red Bubble. :squee:

And yes, one of them is the same image as on my profile. :squee:

img-2449615-1-hWRROU8.jpg

SO MUCH WANT!!! I'm jelly. I'm really jelly!

Oh well, just gave myself a Fluttershy cursor set and windows 7 theme. :D Stickers can wait until I get a job. :(

• Brohoof 2

SO MUCH WANT!!! I'm jelly. I'm really jelly!

Oh well, just gave myself a Fluttershy cursor set and windows 7 theme. :D Stickers can wait until I get a job. :(

They were only about a dollar a piece. they mark them down to half price when you have at least 6 stickers in your basket.Which is rather awesome, and they throw in that RB decal with every order

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 1