Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I am a huge fan of her, even though some people will say that she sucks, or that she is worst pony, or even saying that she should be taken off. I used to be a fan of applejack, then Luna, but now, Fluttershy. She is a beacon of kindness, has a good temper, and is an animal person. DId you know that my dad is a dog breeder? OVER 30 DOGS!!! Sure wish i had fluttershy with me.

• Brohoof 3

I am a huge fan of her, even though some people will say that she sucks, or that she is worst pony, or even saying that she should be taken off. I used to be a fan of applejack, then Luna, but now, Fluttershy. She is a beacon of kindness, has a good temper, and is an animal person. DId you know that my dad is a dog breeder? OVER 30 DOGS!!! Sure wish i had fluttershy with me.

I just try and ignore the people who say those negative things. We're big fans of her for her appearance, kindness, temper and caring qualities :)

Another gorgeous pic of Fluttershy with electric butterflies :)

electric_butterflies_by_my_magic_dream-d

Edited by Light Diamond
  • Brohoof 5

I do agree with neptune planeptune. Not only for caring, gentle, kind, and temper qualities that we like, but we love her for her cuteness, adorable, and loveable pony or pegasus.

• Brohoof 1

I post a lot in this fan club and I haven't been posting as much lately, but that doesn't mean that I don't like Fluttershy as much. Fluttershy means a lot to me and I am so glad we have a large group of supportive fans that love her to!  :squee:

fluttershy_being_fluttershy_by_redpandaw

• Brohoof 6

Hello everypony, i signed up on this forum after seeing this fanclub. I really love fluttershy, for me she's more than best pony. I love her kindness, her shyness, her love for nature, her temper, her caring and understanding qualities as much as her eyes, her graceful body and her mane. She gives me really strong feelings: i can be joyful just for watching her smile, but i crush my self by watching or reading something sad. Yes, loving someone that you can never meet is painful. I don't think that everyone will understand me, but if someone can then he should be here.

• Brohoof 5

Brace yourselves....winter is coming....along with a heavy dose of shyabetes. :blush::kindness:

post-16340-0-93802200-1449172744_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-58486000-1449172800_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-83818500-1449172807_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-34630500-1449172816_thumb.jpegpost-16340-0-65267200-1449172841_thumb.png

Oh hey, Christmashy is back :kindness::fluttershy:

Hello everypony, i signed up on this forum after seeing this fanclub. I really love fluttershy, for me she's more than best pony. I love her kindness, her shyness, her love for nature, her temper, her caring and understanding qualities as much as her eyes, her graceful body and her mane. She gives me really strong feelings: i can be joyful just for watching her smile, but i crush my self by watching or reading something sad. Yes, loving someone that you can never meet is painful. I don't think that everyone will understand me, but if someone can then he should be here.

Hey,welcome to the club. :squee:

I can totally relate to that. I've been infatuated by Flutters since I first seen her in Season one, and my love for her has just grown stronger over the years. She's a sweet and caring pony, she's got a cute personality and I adore her colours and emerald eyes, I simply love her. :blush:

Heck I've got a fave Fluttershy plush I sleep with on a nightly basis...can't seem to sleep without her....and yes, I do give her a goodnight kiss before drifting off to sleep as I cuddle her. :blush:

Edited by :Fluttershai:
  • Brohoof 6

Didn't post here in a while, since I didn't even came online, and probably I will still not come online as much as I did before, but I'm glad to see that the  fanclub is still going, keep posting Shybetes guys, and try to get in the first place for number of post in the fanclub section!  :kindness:  ;)  :yay:  :squee:

:fluttershy: (< this emote is awesome X'D) 

• Brohoof 1

Hey,welcome to the club. :squee:

I can totally relate to that. I've been infatuated by Flutters since I first seen her in Season one, and my love for her has just grown stronger over the years. She's a sweet and caring pony, she's got a cute personality and I adore her colours and emerald eyes, I simply love her. :blush:

Heck I've got a fave Fluttershy plush I sleep with on a nightly basis...can't seem to sleep without her....and yes, I do give her a good night kiss before drifting off to sleep as I cuddle her. :blush:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm happy to see that someone understand me, i didnt talk about it too much to other people but for me she's very important. :blush:

There's a song that i really liked: https://youtu.be/DA16IVPotvU

Edited by ComradeFlutter
  • Brohoof 2

Heck I've got a fave Fluttershy plush I sleep with on a nightly basis...can't seem to sleep without her....and yes, I do give her a goodnight kiss before drifting off to sleep as I cuddle her. :blush:

I do the exact same thing!  :lol: Fluttershy is so sweet and I love her to!  :squee:

I wonder what kind of music Fluttershy listens to.  My guess is that she listens to Opera or classical music. Its the quite, tender music that brings the beauty of nature in the room. What do you think?

post-36321-0-73115000-1449619410_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I wonder what kind of music Fluttershy listens to.  My guess is that she listens to Opera or classical music. Its the quite, tender music that brings the beauty of nature in the room. What do you think?

I always figured she would be like the "quiet person," the one who everyone thinks is all sweet and innocent, but secretly listens to brutal death metal and stuff like that. I'm probably waaaaay off though.

• Brohoof 2

I always figured she would be like the "quiet person," the one who everyone thinks is all sweet and innocent, but secretly listens to brutal death metal and stuff like that. I'm probably waaaaay off though.

I can't imagine Fluttershy listening to Death Metal I was thinking more like easy listening music like the pony tones, but I suppose she could be listening to something darker you never know :P

Angsty_Shy.png

• Brohoof 3