Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Oh man, the feels! sig-4330646.keep_it_in_by_sunbusting-d9o

Always nice to come back here and see all the great Fluttershy art, really brightens my day! 

Also there's a poll with Fluttershy in it on this site. Why aren't we voting like mad in it!?!

sig-4330646.fluttershy_banner_by_moonrai

Yes, I was wondering about this too. I  thought Fluttershy was one of the main characters that has a massive fan base. Almost everybody when describing Fluttershy says she's cute, adorable, beautiful, etc. Unfortunately, I cannot vote for her yet. I'm new here and haven't been promoted to a muffin yet.

Speaking of which, hello fellow Fluttershy lovers! I am Autumn Mist! If you haven't figured it out yet, my favorite pony is Fluttershy. It'so heartwarming to know and see people appreciate and embrace a character like her.

• Brohoof 1

Hi everypony. My name is Clocky, I'm new here. Hum... I should introduce myself, but I don't know how.  :fluttershy:  Anyway, I'm happy to be here, and I hope make new friends.

• Brohoof 4

Sorry if i didnt posted lately, but i have some serious issues irl... 

Yes, I was wondering about this too. I  thought Fluttershy was one of the main characters that has a massive fan base. Almost everybody when describing Fluttershy says she's cute, adorable, beautiful, etc. Unfortunately, I cannot vote for her yet. I'm new here and haven't been promoted to a muffin yet.

Speaking of which, hello fellow Fluttershy lovers! I am Autumn Mist! If you haven't figured it out yet, my favorite pony is Fluttershy. It'so heartwarming to know and see people appreciate and embrace a character like her.

Hi everypony. My name is Clocky, I'm new here. Hum... I should introduce myself, but I don't know how.  :fluttershy:  Anyway, I'm happy to be here, and I hope make new friends.

Welcome! ;)  I totally agree with Autumn Mist, and i hope this community will keep growing. Sometimes, the world seems to be so dark and grim that i cant believe that there is someone who can appreciate kindness, love, innocence, peace, nature, softness... in other words, Fluttershy. Fortunately, it seems that I am wrong! 

• Brohoof 2

Well Fluttershy is a loveable pony (pegasus or pegasi) in all of equestria. She tends to get emotional, but after these 3-4 seasons, She's not getting any emotional at all. I think that some of us may think it's hard for us to cry if fluttershy cries. If fluttershy cries, I just like to hug her for comforts.

Have you guys watched one of those "Fluttershy Plays" videos lately?

• Brohoof 2

Well Fluttershy is a loveable pony (pegasus or pegasi) in all of equestria. She tends to get emotional, but after these 3-4 seasons, She's not getting any emotional at all. I think that some of us may think it's hard for us to cry if fluttershy cries. If fluttershy cries, I just like to hug her for comforts.

Have you guys watched one of those "Fluttershy Plays" videos lately?

I love those videos.  I've watched all the 5 Nights At Freddy's ones, the Goat Simulator, I Am Bread, Cleverbot Evie, Can Your Pet?, and the Impossible Quiz just recently.  They were hilarious.  Also, I often find myself tearing up when Flutters cries in the show (the most recent moment that I remember was when Discord stabbed all of ponykind in the back in Twilight's Kingdom.  I have yet to forgive him for that   :sneer:   ).

• Brohoof 1

About time we see some art with the moe poneh three 

sig-4341808.TheTimidlyTrinitybyTheAljavi

They do share the same personality which is being timid or shy of course.

Oh here's a picture from my dA watch

Sleepy Fluttershy Fluttershy is too cute and adorable when she's sleeping (as I was going to say oh my swirls!)

als here's one from EQD's drawfriend stuff. She looks beautiful and graceful in this picture.

• Brohoof 2

I think that some of us may think it's hard for us to cry if fluttershy cries. If fluttershy cries, I just like to hug her for comforts

Huh. I'm probably weak then. I mean, not so much from the show teared me up, but some fanfics destroyed me...

Anyone else a bit disappointed that Fluttershy lost a spot to run for the Most Attractive Pony Tournament this year?  :(

I wasn't disappointed at all. I know she's the most attractive pony, but I do find her as either most loveable, and/or most adorable pony or both. I do believe she's not comfortable in the spotlight for most attractive pony at all. I mean we do love her, but what else do we love about her besides her cuteness, adorable, and loveable pony (or pegasus)?