Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Time for another 2 pic for 1 1special, today's theme: Fluttershy's animals. On a different note, has anyone seen or read this thread? http://mlpforums.com/148170-am-i-the-only-one-who-doesnt--find-fluttershy-cute/-Am I the Only One Who Doesn't Find Fluttershy Cute?-Show Discussion-MLP Forums. Let's defend our beloved Fluttershy!

post-37139-0-40312600-1457012577_thumb.png

post-37139-0-26424700-1457012619_thumb.png

Edited by Autumn Mist
  • Brohoof 3

So, since I have now done this for rainbow and twilight, now to visit the kindest of ponies with seven ‘adorable’ things about fluttershy  that can teach us about kindness

1. Kindness, gentleness and love are close companions, they come with each other.
  2. Real kindness does not give up on people, it sees worth even in those that others do not.
  3. Kindness to others has a power that is often invisible until you see people changing because of it.
  4. Deep inner wounds are also a chance for strong personal growth, be kind to those with them, you never know when they may end up helping you.
  5. Often those who have gone though the most hardship,  possess some of the greatest untapped potential.  
  6. Real love cares more for others then one’s own self, and those who love this way will make great sacrifices for those whom they love.
  7. The shy and quiet ones often have hidden depths that are very much worth the effort to get to know.  [Plus, they are often adorable when you get to know them]
  • Brohoof 3

Here is an adorable Fluttershy with a guitar; My daughter says she looks like a young Mile Cyrus, what do you think.

Aww!!! Your daughter is right. She does look like Miley Cyrus when she was younger. This picture is absolutely beyond adorable.

Here is an adorable Fluttershy with a guitar; My daughter says she looks like a young Mile Cyrus, what do you think.

Nah. If anything, she looks like Taylor Swift.
  • Brohoof 2

Nah. If anything, she looks like Taylor Swift.

Huh. I don't see it. The way that I remember Taylor Swift when she was younger was that her hair was more wavy rather than smooth like Fluttershy's is here.

Huh. I don't see it. The way that I remember Taylor Swift when she was younger was that her hair was more wavy rather than smooth like Fluttershy's is here.

It's not just her looks that I think Taylor Swift suits her more, it's because Taylor has a more beautiful voice than Miley Cyrus, not to mention people LOATHE Miley.