Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

So, everypony here is looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I'm looking forward to it too. It's about time we get to see more of each of the mane six's family. Come to think of it until now, we hadn't seen Fluttershy's family.

I can already tell this is gonna be a good episode.

You're telling me. I've been waiting over 5 seasons for this episode. Less than 24 hours left of waiting. I'm completely pumped for this one.

• Brohoof 5

Wow. I did not expect this place to be very quiet after today's episode.

Then again, the Zephyr Breeze FC I created hasn't been getting a lot of attention either.

I absolutely adored this weeks episode!!! Flutter dad is absolutely the cutest parent pony ever!! Lol

I will be posting much more later on, but I'm so glad this episode was good! Flutters deserved a fantastic role in an episode this season and she was perfect! <3

• Brohoof 3

Yes, it is indeed a great episode. As someone who is still on Season 4, this was the first time I decided to watch an episode "out of order," and I don't regret it! :)

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy was superb in the recent episode. She evolved in character when it comes to her brother. Come to think of it, she'll make a great mother just like Toriel from Undertale someday. (I can already tell there's gonna be a crossover of those two sometime soon.)

And we also saw her real family where she got her personality from.  All I can say is they do make a sweet couple together.

I really liked the moral in the episode too. I would ask you what the moral is but I don't want to spoil it.

All in all, brilliant episode. Fluttershy, you rock.

• Brohoof 5

Fluttershy was superb in the recent episode. She evolved in character when it comes to her brother. Come to think of it, she'll make a great mother just like Toriel from Undertale someday. (I can already tell there's gonna be a crossover of those two sometime soon.)

And we also saw her real family where she got her personality from. All I can say is they do make a sweet couple together.

I really liked the moral in the episode too. I would ask you what the moral is but I don't want to spoil it.

All in all, brilliant episode. Fluttershy, you rock.

Meghan McCarthy did an amazing job writing this episode. It's not just my new favorite Fluttershy episode, it's one of my new favorite episodes period.

• Brohoof 4

sig-4551698.rainbow_dash_and_fluttershy_

new game  :D  its superstar saga ver dashie n flutter

Boy, I sure wish I hadn't sold my copy of Superstar Saga. But oy Fawful sure was the least funny game character in the world.

Next thing you know, Fluttershy will want to go to Flower Fields a la Paper Mario.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4551698.rainbow_dash_and_fluttershy_

new game  :D  its superstar saga ver dashie n flutter

I'd Imagine if that happened. I suppose you got this pic from the dA? I can show it to my friend

Seeing the latest episode, I did wonder what's it like if fluttershy invites you to her parents' house for lunch or dinner.