Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

It's cold outside, better bundle up

chilly_by_xilacs-d9c30ah.png

(Though given this is an El Nino year, or so I'm told a ton of people in North America are going to get screwed up weather patterns so no idea if it'll be colder than normal across the continent.) 

• Brohoof 4

It's cold outside, better bundle up

(Though given this is an El Nino year, or so I'm told a ton of people in North America are going to get screwed up weather patterns so no idea if it'll be colder than normal across the continent.) 

Eeyup, the El Nino goes right across my Province and most of Canada....We're expected to have a warm winter...so...that means a lot of snow.  I despise winter....so much. I hate the cold, the slush...Wish it'd go from Fall to Spring. :(

Anywho...more traditional stuff. squee:

post-16340-0-21751300-1445155946_thumb.jpeg

and a portrait of her....just because

post-16340-0-74790900-1445155958_thumb.png

I wish I could get some of this art printed on canvas, so I could hang it up on my walls...:blush:

• Brohoof 4

More flutterbox, this time with socks! Ponies with socks are so cute, especially fliuttershy.

You have to thank me and life giver for that picture.

I think I'm on fluttershy mania right now. I've been buying and collecting most of the fluttershy products right now.

• Brohoof 1

I had this thread followed a while back but still haven't posted here yet :lol: I guess it's time to fix that for :fluttershy:

Also i did take a few Screenshots of Flutters in Friendship games :kindness:

sig-4165820.attachicon.gifFluttershy 1.PNGsig-4165820.attachicon.gifFluttershy 3.PNGsig-4165820.attachicon.gifFluttershy 2.PNGsig-4165820.attachicon.gifFluttershy 4.PNGsig-4165820.attachicon.gifFluttershy 5.PNGsig-4165820.attachicon.gifFluttershy.PNGsig-4165820.attachicon.gifFluttershy 6.PNG

EG fluttershy is ADORABLE. She's the best human! 

post-34857-0-66819000-1441844460_thumb.png
Edited by Best Poni
  • Brohoof 6

Looking at october 21st 2015 (back to the future day), I wondered what fluttershy would be like in the future.

Gosh, Fluttershy is so adorable and cute... I can't stand her infinite cuteness.... Very attractive :wub: <3
sig-4169704.293742__safe_solo_fluttershy

That kind of facial expression is cute and adorable and I find that more of her excitement energy.

• Brohoof 3