Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! WANNA KNOW WHY??!!! IM EXCITED BECAUSE I JUST SAW A PREVEIW FOR THE NEW EPISODE COMING TO SEASON FIVE, AND GUESS WHAT, DERPY IS GOING TO GET TO SAY MORE THAN A FEW LINES!!!!! YAAAAAY!!! :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I know this is an old cover, but it's my favortie of them all, featuring our one and only  :muffins:

sig-3814734.mlp_1_variant_cover__derpy_c

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Have a cute chibi Derpy too  :wub:

13.png

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Derpy was, as always, absolutely adorable. I'm glad she got more screen time and speaking lines.

with her constant voice changes, like Bon Bon/ Secret agent Sweetie Drops, I have to wonder if Derpy also a secret agent, and Muffins is just her codename, and she's also a master of many different voices, like Bon .....er....secret agent Sweetie Drops, due to it being required for her job.

Plainclothes Mailmare by day

secret agent Muffins by night.

air_derpy_by_reporter_derpy-d7qmamq.png

by Reporter-Derpy

2nd to Pinky Derpy is my next favorite character of the show and has been since the beginning. She seems to have a really fun/sweet personality. I love muffins more than the next person so +1 to her for loving muffins.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sad the fandom around Derpy continues to completely ignore her love for chocolate fondue fountains, as seen in Pinkie Pride. I mean, Derpy has her entire head right under the chocolate waterfall- is that not clear enough that chocolate fondue is more her go-to food? (I mean, we've never seen her actually eat a muffin. We've seen her talking about them, holding them, giving giftbaskets of them, but never eating one)

• Brohoof 1

I love this thread, it always manages to make me smile when ya'll pool your love for bestponyDerpy. c:

It's shocking that this thread didn't explode with activity after episode 100.

Derpy was funny in the episode, yet she wasn't portrayed like a complete idiot.

sig-3856395.918192.gif

https://derpiboo.ru/918192

This was a really cool scene. I liked Derpy in the new episode. Looks like Doctor' working on a prototype for a plane there. Looks like something Da Vinci (I think he was the artist/inventor) would build. I liked how curious they made Derpy about some of his inventions.

• Brohoof 1

best face ever! <3 <3 <3

It's shocking that this thread didn't explode with activity after episode 100.

Derpy was funny in the episode, yet she wasn't portrayed like a complete idiot.

sig-3856395.918192.gif

https://derpiboo.ru/918192

I'm stunned at the lack of fanthread exploding, also. It's concerning, to say the least.

I like that she wasn't portrayed as a complete idiot. Because she's not. And I hate that a lot of her 'fans' see her and depict her as such. Just because you're clumsy doesn't mean you have rocks for brains, but unfortunately, that's how most of her fanwork is. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.

• Brohoof 1

best face ever! <3 <3 <3

I'm stunned at the lack of fanthread exploding, also. It's concerning, to say the least.

I like that she wasn't portrayed as a complete idiot. Because she's not. And I hate that a lot of her 'fans' see her and depict her as such. Just because you're clumsy doesn't mean you have rocks for brains, but unfortunately, that's how most of her fanwork is. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.

I agree with you. I hate it when Derpy's portrayed as an idiot. I like her being clumsy and kind of childish myself, but i never like portraying her as an idiot.