These were my Jurassic Park toys I had when I was a little kid. I have many more now in my collection, but these ones will always stand out as the ones I cherished as a child: 

tvpWd0U.jpg

Then there was my Anakin Skywalker lightsaber that I played with religiously as a child. Still one of my favorite toys I've got: 

4JG78rJ.png

• Brohoof 1

Growing up with Gundam I actually managed to have a couple of these babies

scarredburning.jpg

I also got the Rose and Bolt Gundams but I can't find decent pics of them on the internet :/

These were my Jurassic Park toys I had when I was a little kid. I have many more now in my collection, but these ones will always stand out as the ones I cherished as a child: 

sig-4525752.tvpWd0U.jpg

That's basically my Child! I had the Chaotic Series version of the Thrasher T-Rex. I had to get a new one when I was a kid because I torn mine apart. I also had the Van from the lost world. I played with that thing a lot. And, what happen to that poor baby Rex?! A cast defiantly wont fix that.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4525845.sig-4525752.tvpWd0U.jpg

That's basically my Child! I had the Chaotic Series version of the Thrasher T-Rex. I had to get a new one when I was a kid because I torn mine apart. I also had the Van from the lost world. I played with that thing a lot. And, what happen to that poor baby Rex?! A cast defiantly wont fix that.

My friend had the Chaos Effect Thrasher (I have one now, too, though), and she had the Snap-Jaw Raptor from the first movie. She also had a ton of Chaos Effect figures, and a huge collection of TLW toys! As for the baby T. rex... I tried coloring him green when I was a kid, then stopped half-way when I became dissatisfied with the result. Really sucks, too, because it turned out to be the super-rare red-eyed variant of the Baby T. rex

• Brohoof 1

I loved Star Wars toys. My brother collected them (and still does) and used to as well. My favorites were the smaller action figures (usually Leia and the girl characters) and I loved my Landspeeder. 

I also loved Plah Doh, Silly Putty, Slinky, Squirmles and Barbies.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

My friend had the Chaos Effect Thrasher (I have one now, too, though), and she had the Snap-Jaw Raptor from the first movie. She also had a ton of Chaos Effect figures, and a huge collection of TLW toys! As for the baby T. rex... I tried coloring him green when I was a kid, then stopped half-way when I became dissatisfied with the result. Really sucks, too, because it turned out to be the super-rare red-eyed variant of the Baby T. rex!

Oh you painted it's jaw. I can see that now, from the picture it looks like the jaw had been broken off. I must say, your JP toys are in much better condition than mine. I completely wrecked my toys as a kid. Did you ever play the JP: Geniuses game?

Back when I was super young, I loved the game Super Monkey Ball. I had these two toys that came with a ball to roll them around in, and the two characters were AiAi and MeeMee. I would have them up for display if I still had them.

Oh you painted it's jaw. I can see that now, from the picture it looks like the jaw had been broken off. I must say, your JP toys are in much better condition than mine. I completely wrecked my toys as a kid. Did you ever play the JP: Geniuses game?

Nope, never played it, though one of my friends absolutely adored the game growing up. 

(edited)

Unlike how a lot of people grew up playing with Lego's, I end up spending a lot of time playing with Playmobil when I was little.

Edited by cmarston1

(edited)

As a child, I had many toys such as figures, legos, megablocks, etc... but the toys that really made my childhood were Hot Wheels.

I really had an addiction for them and I had tons of em back in my childhood. Each time I went in a store and saw 'em I could not help my self but ask my dad to buy a pack of Hotwheels cars XD. I also had other small cars made by other companies but my most valuable ones for my little child's eyes were Hot Wheels. I also had ramps and little city maps that were not manufactured by Mattel that I had so I could "ride" my cars, but I also had this gigantic ramp made by Mattel for Hot Wheels that my dad got me for Christmas back in the day. The ramp came with two radio guided cars and I remember at how hard it was to make this all work XD. I also had a storage pouch one christmas that I used to store a lot of my Hot Wheels cars in and that hanged in my door for lots of years (It's not here anymore since 2-3 years). I also was that big of a fan of this franchise at the time that I remember that I had a bed themed as Hot Wheels, yeah no joke there. I don't think I still have those toys in my house (The pouch is gone that's for sure), and I don't think that I remember the model of the ramp made by Mattel but here's some accurate images that speaks of my childhood, Hot Wheels style.

sig-4527154.4bf53c7a04f61d5bf0dc08b2e332

This one car package looks pretty accurate from the past

sig-4527154.1806_Hot_Wheels_5_Car_Gift_P

This multiple cars pack looks also as accurate as the last one.

sig-4527154.GU236516_6.jpg

When I talk about the ramp, here's where I'm aiming to...

7b53da527ddb99b707655aebf330fdb2.jpg?_ve

here's what the pouch looks like for the most

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex