Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Slice Of New Life

Pulcinella

Twilight smiles "you will always be friends. Maybe we can have hank talk to rocket to see if he loves you. You two would look amazing together. Plus with hank playing love songs, it will be the best date for you all." She notices the pony heading towards them and she smiles "sam. Let hank see first and he will tell us if he does or not."

(I might have to go for 2 hrs im in school. Class might not let me on phone)

"Alright sounds good to me" rocket said and he took off. Sam turned around and looked at twilight, "I hope everything goes alright this time" she said Rocket ran through ponyville, looking for the pony he saw earlier that day. After a while of looking, he decided to start calling out hisName. "Somber!" He yelled, "somber!"

Somber was still walking around, being his usual mopey self, until a similar voice caused him to jump, shaking scared. He looked to see that his guitar was no longer smashed... Or was it his? It looked brand new. He quickly flew over, snatching the guitar out of Rocket's hooves, hugging it ever so tightly. His smile wasn't big, but it was still enough to show happiness.

Twilight smiles "you will always be friends. Maybe we can have hank talk to rocket to see if he loves you. You two would look amazing together. Plus with hank playing love songs, it will be the best date for you all." She notices the pony heading towards them and she smiles "sam. Let hank see first and he will tell us if he does or not."

(I might have to go for 2 hrs im in school. Class might not let me on phone)

Sam calmed Down and let out a huge sigh of relief, she turned to her new friend and gave her a hug, "thank you twi," Sam said, "I feel better about things, I'll have hank talk to rocket when he gets back." Sam then saw the pony runnin towards the library, she smile and said "hello there, how are you this fantastic evening?"

Twilight hugs back "im sure hank will talk to him when he gets back." She looks at the pony "hello. Is there anything i can get you?" She smiles as she is very happy.

Hank came outside with his guitar as he plays a song really quietly. It calms sam even more making her very happy and it also calms twilight.

Somber was still walking around, being his usual mopey self, until a similar voice caused him to jump, shaking scared. He looked to see that his guitar was no longer smashed... Or was it his? It looked brand new. He quickly flew over, snatching the guitar out of Rocket's hooves, hugging it ever so tightly. His smile wasn't big, but it was still enough to show happiness.

Rocket smiled, "I'm glad to see you like it, me and Sam took it to someone that we just met, an he fixed it up for you! Also h put a spell on it that makes it less able to break" he said excitedly, "I really hope you like it." Rocket sat and waited for some type of response from the pony who was smiling at the sight of his guitar

Rocket smiled, "I'm glad to see you like it, me and Sam took it to someone that we just met, an he fixed it up for you! Also h put a spell on it that makes it less able to break" he said excitedly, "I really hope you like it." Rocket sat and waited for some type of response from the pony who was smiling at the sight of his guitar

Somber really couldn't say anything-- Correction. He didn't want to say anything-- to Rocket, as he still sat there, hugging his guitar, and still smiling. He finally looked back at the pony, suddenly losing his happiness. He started getting scared of this pony for some reason...

He blasted out of the scene, clutching his guitar.

Somber really couldn't say anything-- Correction. He didn't want to say anything-- to Rocket, as he still sat there, hugging his guitar, and still smiling. He finally looked back at the pony, suddenly losing his happiness. He started getting scared of this pony for some reason...

He blasted out of the scene, clutching his guitar.

Rocket frowned, and turned around and walked back towards the library. He saw Sam and twilight listening to hank play some music on his guitar, and another pony sitting next to them

He smiled and waved to them, "hey guys"

Sam smiled and replied to rocket, "hey rocky, how did the search go"

Rocket responded, "good, he looked happy to have his guitar back!"

Hank still plays smiling. "Rocket. Can we go and talk?" He put is guitar on hie back so its safe and he had the strap on it. "I have some questions to ask you that i dont want the girls to hear it."

Twilight smiles and whispers to sam "he is going to see now if rocket likes you how you like him." She looks at the new pony and smiles

What he didn't see was that Somber was actually behind the library, panting from dashing that much. He looked down to his guitar, and smiled again. He needed to go thank the pony for his deed. He got up and walked over, seeing the crowd... Crowds... He slowly started walking back.

Hank notices Somber and smiles "rocket. Lets go behind the library.. i saw a pony." He starts to head behind the library his footsteps silent as he soon turned behind the library seeing somber and the guitar he fixed "you must be the pony that owns the guitar i fixed. It works really good now. I hope you like it."

Hank notices Somber and smiles "rocket. Lets go behind the library.. i saw a pony." He starts to head behind the library his footsteps silent as he soon turned behind the library seeing somber and the guitar he fixed "you must be the pony that owns the guitar i fixed. It works really good now. I hope you like it."

While Somber was backing up, he was greeted by Rocket, along with another pony. He couldn't help but jump again, shaking, an expression of fear spread around his face. He curled up into a protective ball.

((OOC: If I stop responding all of a sudden, it's because my phone has died.))

Hank still plays smiling. "Rocket. Can we go and talk?" He put is guitar on hie back so its safe and he had the strap on it. "I have some questions to ask you that i dont want the girls to hear it."

Twilight smiles and whispers to sam "he is going to see now if rocket likes you how you like him." She looks at the new pony and smiles

Rocket, confused said, "alrighty then" as he was walking around a bunch if thoughts were goin through his mind, the main thought was why does he want to talk to me behind the library

Sam smiled and said, "oh I'm so nervous! I wonder what he will say!" A breeze hit her and she shivered, "gosh, it's cold, can we go back into the library, twilight?"

Twilight smiles "sure we can go inside, do you want anything warm?" She heads inside.

Hank looks at somber "hey its ok. I wont hurt you." His voice sounds really safe and sounds like he wont harm him. Somber could see a yellow pony hologram next to hank.

Hank smiles "i wont hurt you unless you try to hurt me. so you play guitar? Do you write music?"

Twilight smiles "sure we can go inside, do you want anything warm?" She heads inside.

Hank looks at somber "hey its ok. I wont hurt you." His voice sounds really safe and sounds like he wont harm him. Somber could see a yellow pony hologram next to hank.

Hank smiles "i wont hurt you unless you try to hurt me. so you play guitar? Do you write music?"

Somber looked up at Hank, who now had a hologram next to him. This caused him to curl up into the ball tighter, cowering in fear. Even through all of that, he had answered all of his questions with a simple head-nod. He even began to whimper a little... *whimper*

"Oh, no I'm fine right now," Sam said, "wow, this is really nice looking in here! I never thought a tree would look so good on the inside"

Rocket watched as hank tried to calm somber down, (man) he thought (he's really good at calming people down, but what did he want to all to me about, what did I do?) rocket was worried about what he might have done, he started to calm himself down, he always worked himself up over small things.

Twilight smiles "i know right! Well do you want to read a book?" She looks through the books.

Hank looks at somber "please.. i wont hurt you. But.. if you want to talk just go to the library." The hologram vanishes as he looks at rocket "come follow me." He starts to walk with rocket down the street "i have a question. Do you have a crush on sam?"

Twilight smiles "i know right! Well do you want to read a book?" She looks through the books.

Hank looks at somber "please.. i wont hurt you. But.. if you want to talk just go to the library." The hologram vanishes as he looks at rocket "come follow me." He starts to walk with rocket down the street "i have a question. Do you have a crush on sam?"

"Sure I've got time to kill" Sam said with a smile

Rocket stopped and blushed, "yea... She's awesome" he admitted, "but it doesn't matter, she will never go for a pony like me! I'm too weird. She probably doesn't have any feelings for me like that. If I told her how I felt, she probably wouldn't be my friend anymore. I didn't know that I was that obvious I had a crush on her though"

Twilight smiles "ill have you read the daring do book." She hands it to her.

Hank nods "well dont let your fear overcome you. You might learn somethings." He smiles "just ask her ok?" He sent an AI to twilight.

The AI appears next to same. He is the AI of logic. Kind of looking like twilight but a stallion version. "Sam. He does have feelings for you. go ask him."

Hank takes rocket to the libraryas twilight is smiling.

Somber was still curled in his ball, now seeing the two leaving... He still wanted to say his thanks for Hank repairing his guitar... He saw them walking into the library, and slowly, but scaredly, walked inside, seeing the two other mares inside. He stood motionless in the doorway.

Lightning looked around, picked himself up and hoped that nopony had noticed that he'd crashed. He was dissapointed in himself as he'd been doing so well until he'd crashlanded. He flexed a wing and winced; something was bruised there and he hoped it wouldn't be painful to fly. He saw Somber, a pegasus he knew vaguely tho hadn't really spoken to much, tho he remembered that Somber hadn't done well at flying. Lightning casually walked over to him. "How's things on the ground?" he asked.

Twilight notices Somber "sir, please come in. Do you want a book or anything? Wait.. your somber? If you want to thank Hank he is in the kitchen getting something to drink. Do you want anything?" She smiles as she took a step close to him "how well do you play the guitar?"

Hank heard his name called as he came to the main room smilih at somber and seeing the pegasus come walking up to him "hey.. what do you mean by that? Are you making fun of him just because he is walking or what?" When lightning got a close look of hank. He saw the ranking he has. hank sighs "look. Dont be picking ob him if thats what your doing ok?"

Edited by kappa214

Lightning turned round as soon as he heard his name mentioned. "Hey," he said to Hank, "Easy up, there. I'm not picking on Somber. I just haven't seen him around for ages and I just wondered how he was. Especially after I heard from somepony that he wasn't ever coming back to Cloudsdale."

Hank gave a nod "you better not be... I just dont want pegasis getting picked on for staying on the ground but push that off to the side. Im Hank. Its nice to meet you. I used to be able to fly. Until this bad accident happened to me. How well of a flyer are you? Im sure your good but i did see you crash earlier."

Lightning looked a bit put out that his crash landing had been seen by somepony after all. He shrugged. "Just a temporary glitch, that's all," he replied. "I'm one of the fastest fliers ever; one day, I'm going to be in one of those flying teams. I just need to work on my technique a little more. And of course, landings."

It was as if time life had stopped right there for Somber, as he eyed every single pony that had talked with him. His breathing was a lot quicker, and his usual red eyes were shrunk back. All he could you was wave, and he retreated under a table, nervous and afraid.