Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Slice Of New Life

Pulcinella

Hank nods "i used to be a good flyer.. maybe i can help you stick those landings? I just have to see what your doing and than i can help you. Do you want to come inside and get something to drink? Or are you going to try to make the landings, because even you need a break from flying."

Twilight looks at somber "you must be afraid. Dont be though. we are really nice ponies and we will help you. You remind me of fluttershy"

Edited by kappa214

"Yeah, I could do with a break from practicing flying," Lightning replied. "Thanks for the offer; I appreciate the help and will definitely take you up on that sometime. I need to rest my left wing; kind of landed badly and bashed it against the ground. It'll be OK in an hour or so, tho. Anyway, I'd love a drink. Cuz I've been practicing ages."

"Hi, I'm Daisy!"

"Well, it couldn't hurt to check right?"

"That's a good idea, but all of the shops are closed now..." Daisy tried to remember if she had the flower at her house. "Ugh, I wish they were easier to find... I guess I might as well go to my house and see if I have any..."

"Well, I'll be back, then. I'll meet you here in a little bit." Violet turned and ran at a full canter back to her shop. Fumbling the keys, she bent down to pick them back up, and Fuff fell off of her head. "Sorry Fluff," she mumbled as she unlocked the door. Entering and knowing her ferret understood everything she said, she asked, "Lychnis Viscaria. Look for it, plea...." She trailed off when Fluff came running back with three flowers- Lychnis Viscaria- in his mouth. He climbed up her leg and onto her back as she grabbed a few bits from the cash register, just in case. Leaving, she locked the door behind her. She then ran back to where everypony was, and spotted Daisy. "Daisy, I have a few here," Violet said, gesturing with her head to where Fluff had sat on the ground.

Hank nods "i used to be a good flyer.. maybe i can help you stick those landings? I just have to see what your doing and than i can help you. Do you want to come inside and get something to drink? Or are you going to try to make the landings, because even you need a break from flying."

Twilight looks at somber "you must be afraid. Dont be though. we are really nice ponies and we will help you. You remind me of fluttershy"

Somber was still under the table, trying to block out any others from trying to push him out or anything of that nature. The table began shaking, thanks to Somber's back up against it, and he was shaking as well. Another few whimpers were heard from him.

"Yeah, I could do with a break from practicing flying," Lightning replied. "Thanks for the offer; I appreciate the help and will definitely take you up on that sometime. I need to rest my left wing; kind of landed badly and bashed it against the ground. It'll be OK in an hour or so, tho. Anyway, I'd love a drink. Cuz I've been practicing ages."

he nods "wow in an hour. When i hurt my wing i couldnt fly for days. You are so lucky. So what do you want to drink? We have water, cider, apple juice, grape juice. You pick." He heads to the fridge with him and shows him the drinks. he pulls out apple cider and pours him some."

Twilight frowns "hank.. please play the guitar.. and the song that calms ponies."

Hank smiles setting his cider down and got his guitar playing the song. everypony in the library is starting to feel calm.

Edited by kappa214

"Cider's good for me," Lighting replied. "I guess I'm born tough; I get it from my mother. She used to be in this flying team called the Cloudchasers once." He looked over at where Somber was hiding under the table.

"He really got it bad from some of the other pegasi from Cloudsdale," Lightning commented. "But believe me when I say I wasn't one of them. I don't see the point in kicking a pony when they're down."

he nods "wow in an hour. When i hurt my wing i couldnt fly for days. You are so lucky. So what do you want to drink? We have water, cider, apple juice, grape juice. You pick." He heads to the fridge with him and shows him the drinks. he pulls out apple cider and pours him some."

Twilight frowns "hank.. please play the guitar.. and the song that calms ponies."

Hank smiles setting his cider down and got his guitar playing the song. everypony in the library is starting to feel calm.

For some reason, Somber wasn't calming down... He was protecting his ears, not wanting to hear any replies... So, the calming idea was not working on him. His guitar was right at the table, halfway shaded, and halfway revealed by the light in the room... He still kept whimpering.

Hank looked at somber and sighs as he set his guitar down back in his room and went to get his cider.

Twilight frowns "please somber. Be brave. No pony will hurt you. And if so we are here to protect you. We are here to comfort you. Just come on out from there."

Lightning wondered if Somber was afraid of him, and he couldn't think why. Not when he'd never been one of the bullies who'd teased Somber for not flying well. Lightning had been more interested in improving his flying, and of learning new tricks than to waste time being a bully.

Hank looked at somber and sighs as he set his guitar down back in his room and went to get his cider.

Twilight frowns "please somber. Be brave. No pony will hurt you. And if so we are here to protect you. We are here to comfort you. Just come on out from there."

After a few minutes, Somber stopped his whimpering, and poked his head out from under the table. Once he caught sight of everyone else, he ducked back in the table, but no whimpering or shaking... That was a sign that he was starting to feel a little better...

Lullay smiled at Daisy, and trotted off the apologize to Limelight. "Sorry, Lime." The twins made up and hugged, until they realized that they were all alone. "Where did everypony go?" Limelight shrugged, and looked around as well.

((OCC: Sorry if this post is a bit inaccurate, TL;DR and all that. :P))

• Brohoof 1

Rocket and Sam stood in the corner and watche the other ponies talk, rocket finally worked up enough courage to ask the question to Sam,

"S-Sam?" Sam looked at rocket, " I was wondering, since we've known each other or so long if you.... Wanted to be my fillyfriend" rockets heart stopped after saying that

Sam was stunned, everything he wanted to hear was just said. She couldn't help it. She grabbed rocket and kissed him

Twilight smiles happily at the two as hank took somber's guitar "let me barrow it really fast." He started to play a love song for rocket and sam. he even sang to the music

Twilight hums along to the song as she watches at the two really happily.

Once the song ends and the two are done with their kiss hank gave somber his guitar back "thank you."

Twilight smiles happily at the two as hank took somber's guitar "let me barrow it really fast." He started to play a love song for rocket and sam. he even sang to the music

Twilight hums along to the song as she watches at the two really happily.

Once the song ends and the two are done with their kiss hank gave somber his guitar back "thank you."

Rocket smiles then looks over at everypony, his smile vanishes an his face turns red, Sam is even redder.

"Well..... How's it going everypony" her and rocket laugh at the fact of this.

"By the way, hank, that song was simply beautiful! Where did you ever learn to play that good" Sam asks

"Yea, whenever I play a guitar... Well.... Lets just say you don't want me to play a guitar" rocket said with a laugh

Hank sighs "well.. i learned to play that well when i lived on the streets on canterlot, and manehatten.. I was poor and i only had the guitar so i played and whenever i get enough bits, i would buy for guitar lessons.. i rarely ate, the only time i did was when i was give food which was extremely rare." 

Twilight giggles "im so happy for you two!"

Pinkie came hopping into the library "Hiya Twilight! who is that?" She points to hank

Twilight smiles "well, there is my brother Hank."

Pinkie smiles "A new pony! i got to throw him a party!" She quickly ran off putting up fliers and started to set up ponyville for not only Hank but for Rocket and Sam who are now in a relationship.

Somber was just still under the table, scared by this new pony thhat had just popped in out of nowhere. The table was shaking again, as he was getting back into his scared and nervous expression. All the noise and the ponies.... He didn't like this so much... 

Sam started thinking and frowned, "but rocket, I have to leave for canterlot to get back to work"

Rocket frowned, then had a great idea, "move you office here! Well open up a clinic! You can do all the doctor stuff, and I'll run a fitness program!"

Sam smiled and hugged rocket, "rock, that is probably the greatest idea you have ever came up with!"

Hank smiles and nods at the two "it is a good idea. maybe i can help you bring all the stuff here? If you need it here." He gave a smile as he continued to sip his cider.

Twilight nods "yea we can help. With our unicorn magic we could teleport your stuff here." she gave a smile "we will do anything to keep you two together. You two are so cute!"

Hank smiles and nods at the two "it is a good idea. maybe i can help you bring all the stuff here? If you need it here." He gave a smile as he continued to sip his cider.

Twilight nods "yea we can help. With our unicorn magic we could teleport your stuff here." she gave a smile "we will do anything to keep you two together. You two are so cute!"

Rocket smiled at the offer, "thanks for the offer, but I think we will just have some movers do it"

Sam just stood there am smiled (this is the best day ever! I've got the pony of my dreams!) she smiled and stood close to rocket.

Rocket thought and asked, "hey do you guys have any way to send letters here? Because I didn't see a post office when I walked though the town today"

Twilight smiles "well, how bout we do a two for one. I can ask Celestia to move the stuff here... and than while she is here, hank could ask her out to eat. And hopefully Celestia loves hank also." she smiles as she starts to write the letter to celestia "um.. Sam, where exactly is your job located at?"

Hank is blushing deeply at what twilight recommend it.

Twilight smiles "well, how bout we do a two for one. I can ask Celestia to move the stuff here... and than while she is here, hank could ask her out to eat. And hopefully Celestia loves hank also." she smiles as she starts to write the letter to celestia "um.. Sam, where exactly is your job located at?"

Hank is blushing deeply at what twilight recommend it.

"i work at canterlot hospital, I think celestia should know where it is." Than Sam smiled, "this means the world to me, what you are doing for me and rocket."

Rocket was so happy with how well this day has gone, "yea, we owe you guys big time! Thank you guys so so much!" Rocket said, excitedly.

Twilight smiles "well where exactly do you work at? do you help fix people up if they have broken bones or do you have your own office and room? Cause it has to be more descriptive. I don't want to make her mad."

Hank smiles "no you don't owe us anything. Its my job to make ponies happy. Rocket. I am really proud of you."

Twilight smiles "well where exactly do you work at? do you help fix people up if they have broken bones or do you have your own office and room? Cause it has to be more descriptive. I don't want to make her mad."

Hank smiles "no you don't owe us anything. Its my job to make ponies happy. Rocket. I am really proud of you."

Sam was embarrassed and said, "oh, I'm sorry, I'm in the psychology wing of the hospital, my office has my name on it, it's on the 1st floor of the wing. The receptionist should be able to help them find it. I completely forgot the number on the door."

Rocket smiled and came up with an idea, "I've got it! When w open up the clinic, we will have a concert, and you can perform at it!!!!!" Rocket was extremely excited at this point

twilight smiles and nods "ok" She soon finishes and rolls up the letter and sends it to Celestia.

Celestia reads it and she went to the hospital to Sam's office as she teleports everything she needs in crates and sent it to them. They arrive infront of the library as Celestia went up to the group "Twilight the items from Sam's office is here... oh hello hank." She smiles warmly.

Hank smiles and bows blushing abit "hi celestia."

Twilight bows "Thank you Celestia, it means a lot."

twilight smiles and nods "ok" She soon finishes and rolls up the letter and sends it to Celestia.

Celestia reads it and she went to the hospital to Sam's office as she teleports everything she needs in crates and sent it to them. They arrive infront of the library as Celestia went up to the group "Twilight the items from Sam's office is here... oh hello hank." She smiles warmly.

Hank smiles and bows blushing abit "hi celestia."

Twilight bows "Thank you Celestia, it means a lot."

Rocket and sam immediately bow politely and sam is the first to talk

"thank you princess, this means a lot to us" she says, showing her gratitude. Sam looks at rocket and gives him a huge smile, rocket smiles back.

"if there is anything we can do to repay you, please tell us!" Rocket said.