Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you watch ponies?

_The Doctor_

I usually watch it on Youtube. I really wish I had the Hub. I kept on getting Rick Roll'd when I was trying to watch the final episode of season three.

(edited)

Netflix they have all three seasons and I don't have to watch commercials like on the hub, but when season three started airing I would usually have to wait a day after it was released to watch it on youtube. Same for Equestria girls waited almost a week I believe until a friend sent me a link to it. Hey but I don't feel bad for not paying for the movie, all of the merchandise I buy should cover it.

Edited by Fallen

were I watch my little pony is in my room on my youtube app on my plastaion and watch it from youtube

since I dont have cable in my room all seasons and episodes are on youtube and the movie

I usually watch the show on Netflix because I can choose specific episodes and watch it on my TV without commercials. Although I have The Hub and may watch all of Season 4 on there because I have Saturdays off.

I used to use YouTube for episodes but then found out it was on Netflix.

I used to watch episodes on YouTube, but now I watch them on Netflix...well, for at least as long as my free trial lasts (although I'll probably fork over the $8/month in the future).

If you object to iTunes for whatever reason (for me, it was not owning any Macintosh or iOS devices), then the episodes are also available on Google Play. I don't actually own any of them, though.

Don' t have too much of a choice since I'm from Italy. I watched the show on youtube and I will do so for season four too, or perhaps i will be torrenting the episodes if I find them

Up until now, I always watched new episodes or already aired episodes on Youtube, and I found that pretty reliable for a long time since that many people uploaded the episodes in high-quality 1080p, and a new episode would usually be posted on Youtube about a half hour to an hour after it aired, which relatively quick if you ask me. However, since Hasbro has been taking down the episodes on Youtube due to copyright issues, I'd rather watch the all the episodes of the past three seasons on animeflavor, since Hasbro (fortunately) doesn't know about that site, and all of the episodes are posted there in 1080p without being cropped or split into several parts. 

Maybe the routine of posting the episodes to Youtube shortly after they air will be revived once Season 4 is in full swing, but with Hasbro's copyright claims making a disaster out of finding episodes as of recently, we'll just have to wait and see.

I resort to YouTube. If I had the Hub as a channel, I might watch it. Actually, I don't know if I do have the Hub as a channel. That's weird.

Maybe, someday, I'll dust off my TV and see if I do.

I will watch them on a boat.

I will watch them with a goat.

I will watch them in the rain;

And in the dark, on a train.

And in a car.  And in a tree.

They are so good, so good you see!

But in all seriousness.  I watch them online with my laptop and sometimes on netflix.

• Brohoof 3

Haha, alone in my room... locked away from everyone on my laptop. 

Naw, just kidding!

I openly every Saturday ever since 'The Best Night Ever', wait for when the episodes come out and wake up in the morning and head over to Equestria Daily to watch it on YouTube in the highest quality available. I'm pretty sure that's pretty typical, though. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm a lucky bugger with Hub.  B)  I try to watch it on TV whenever is comes on, but I am not above clicking on a YouTune pony video episode when I'm bored and have nothing to do. 

Living out of America's 1st world (that is Murica + Canada) getting real time releases its not very likely. Some streams and youtube videos are limited to some areas and Mexico is not one of them. Normaly I wait for the HD release on youtube when EQD says its up.

I don't have the hub sadly :\ I havn't had real cable for almost 3 years now.... SO I usually just watch it on YouTube or Netflix. I am trying to rewatch it so I am currently watching it on Netflix.