Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you watch ponies?

_The Doctor_

Do you have hub you lucky buggers? Do you use another method such as a website or another channel? tell me how you watch ponies when how long after it is aired do you have to wait do you avoid forums and chat to prevent spoilers?

• Brohoof 2

Well, the show doesn't air on TV in my country, so I always just get the latest episode when I see it on My Little Brony, the brony memebase site. Also I don't care about spoilers usually, unless it's something really big, like the season finale.

• Brohoof 2

I found it on Youtube, so I watch it on Youtube.  I tried watching live online once, but seeing it with commercials was weird, I wasn't used to it.  I don't have any kind of cable or anything, so Hub is out of the question.  I may buy the first season on DVD just to support the show and check out the commentaries.  Commentaries for animated things are always the best (Simpsons, Beauty and the Beast, etc.)

• Brohoof 4

My first episode I watched was actually on TV on the boomerang channel when my little cousin wanted to watch tv, but I didn't realize there were people called bronies, I think it was the Feeling Pinkie Keen episode. A couple days later I found out what bronies were and started watching the rest of season one and two on youtube xP So that's where I always watch the episodes now since the show airs live on 2AM where I live >.<

Edited by Rainbow Dash Loyalty
  • Brohoof 3

My first episode I watched was actually on TV on the boomerang channel when my little cousin wanted to watch tv, but I didn't realize there were people called bronies, I think it was the Feeling Pinkie Keen episode. A couple days later I found out what bronies were and started watching the rest of season one and two on youtube xP So that's where I always watch the episodes now since the show airs live on 2AM where I live >.<

On boomerang MLP is on at 4:30pm or with IQ you can record it I do like youtube because they are quick however if you wanted more options there they are

I watch new episodes on the Hub (channel 120 around these parts) and when I'm in the mood for an oldie, I head on over to youtube or pop in my DVD of the first season.

I wish Hub was on foxtel sad face :( however youtube will have to do or boomerang I prefer youtube cause there's no ads for girly stuff

• Brohoof 1

Youtube. No MLP airing in my country and our TV is terrible anyway (and won't be usable in a few months since it's so old). I watch everything online, lucky for me the main things I watch (anime and MLP) are online based communities. Episodes get put up super quick.

• Brohoof 1

Youtube, son. Hasbro has been having youtube purged of MLP things that infringe upon copyright law lately, though, so I should probably get around to downloading it all.

I don't really care about spoilers, and sometimes I miss a few weeks before catching up because I like lots of ponies at once. :D

Upon reading the topic title, I assumed this was going to be about physical locations so I was all ready to be like UNDER A BLANKET WITH HEADPHONES IN DURING THE DEAD OF NIGHT but I guess that isn't on-topic, is it.

• Brohoof 1

Youtube, son. Hasbro has been having youtube purged of MLP things that infringe upon copyright law lately, though, so I should probably get around to downloading it all.

I don't really care about spoilers, and sometimes I miss a few weeks before catching up because I like lots of ponies at once. :D

Upon reading the topic title, I assumed this was going to be about physical locations so I was all ready to be like UNDER A BLANKET WITH HEADPHONES IN DURING THE DEAD OF NIGHT but I guess that isn't on-topic, is it.

If they don't want bronies watching My Little Pony on You Tube they should air the latest episodes everywhere you tube is the only place many bronies can watch the show

• Brohoof 3

If they don't want bronies watching My Little Pony on You Tube they should air the latest episodes everywhere you tube is the only place many bronies can watch the show

Their stance is that if we want to watch the show, we should be paying for the channel the show is on because that's the legal way of doing it. As much as most of us don't like it, and as poor of a PR decision it is on Hasbro's part, there are ways that we can watch the show by spending money.

I watch MLP in my room, with my laptop, on youtube. That's pretty much it. I rarely watch it on TV, which in my opinion is one the best ways to watch the show. I also watch it on Netflix when I can.

• Brohoof 1

Their stance is that if we want to watch the show, we should be paying for the channel the show is on because that's the legal way of doing it. As much as most of us don't like it, and as poor of a PR decision it is on Hasbro's part, there are ways that we can watch the show by spending money.

I don't think Hub is on foxtel and boomerang doesn't have the new episodes it's bollocks I would also like to point out that many bronies don't have access to any channel MLP is on so if you know any legal sites to watch the latest episode be sure to tell me

I've been on Haxmega's Justintv page this whole time if you guys were wondering where I watch. (which is probably no one) :3

The show doesn't air here which is sad, but I found the show because I am an Internet dweller which means that I just search up random stuff in the Internet and do that for daaayyyssssss.

I don't think Hub is on foxtel and boomerang doesn't have the new episodes it's bollocks I would also like to point out that many bronies don't have access to any channel MLP is on so if you know any legal sites to watch the latest episode be sure to tell me

The only place I know you can buy it from is iTunes. If you wanted to be a Terrible Person and pirate it, torrenting or google-searching for streaming sites is also an option!

I normally watch it Saturday and Sunday mornings on the Hub.  Youtube was useful for helping me to catch up on the episodes I missed (I didn't join the fandom until December 2011).  I don't take Youtube for granted because those videos are subject to removal by Hasbro at anytime.  That's their legal right.  But I really hope they don't start taking down low res individual clips which allow us to have educated discussions about key moments in MLP:FiM.  That constitutes Fair Use under the law and Hasbro is overstepping their bounds if they do that. 

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 1

I normally watch it Saturday and Sunday mornings on the Hub.  Youtube was useful for helping me to catch up on the episodes I missed (I didn't join the fandom until December 2011).  I don't take Youtube for granted because those videos are subject to removal by Hasbro at anytime.  That's their legal right.  But I really hope they don't start taking down low res individual clips which allow us to have educated discussions about key moments in MLP:FiM.  That constitutes Fair Use under the law and Hasbro is overstepping their bounds if they do that. 

An important part of the fair use act is the ability to share review pics etc however they do have the righ to take down clips BUT I think they're more concirned of the full episodes

I watch it on youtube frequently, since my country doesn't have the hub, i also watch the livestream on Bronystate.net. Also, sometimes they show it on boomerang, but not always, they had a few episodes last saturday. They're only from season 1, but it is fun to just sit at the tv and enjoy a random episode. I sometimes connect my laptop, to either a 19 inch screen or 32 inch tv, at least when watching livestreams. Would love to be able to watch it on the hub though.. maybe one day the hub will come to europe.

• Brohoof 1

I ussually watch the livestream from Bronystate; that keeps my pony levels for episodes right in check, and gives me a nice scoop of some of the fan creation. Also, early releases on YouTube are nice.

• Brohoof 1

I watch MLP:FiM episodes on Youtube. :P

Some of the bronies who upload the full episodes with the are:

DanielCSukas

MysteriousBrony2012

MLPFiMEps

Still, a quick search will probably reveal a dozen different uploads of each episode.

I actually like watching episodes on Youtube rather than most other places (besides livestreams like EqTV) because, in the comments section, you can chill and chat with the rest of the bronies, and observe them owning haters :3

I watch the MLP episodes on the Hub.

I go to Youtube, in case I missed a episode.

So pretty much, I go to the Hub to watch episodes of MLP: FiM 99.99999 percent of the time.

My cable company does not carry THE HUB, and I refuse to have anything to do with Apple's iTunes. If I where to pay to see episodes, I'd literally have to move. I watch the new episodes on Youtube on Saturday nights. Then round about the following Thursday, I, um, have other means to acquire the episode unedited, Hub pop-up and watermark free, to archive for future viewing. Right now I have first and second season on several hard drives, and burned to DVDs, and all of episode three on several drives. I'll burn it on completion, and then wait for season four. A big plus for this is that I have Derpy with her original name and voice on my DVD!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney