Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Yeah, okay.Mayby I do something in my current Fic about that XD

I'm not saying I blame you, though; RD is a smexy ponywoman.  I can understand wanting to cut to the chase a bit lol.  "Auf den Punkt kommen," the internet is telling me.  I hope that means what I want it to mean. xD

• Brohoof 1

Some season 4 finale talk:

I like how, when the other five characters were shooting for some manner of rainbow-powered, ascended pony, Rainbow Dash went straight for Super Poneh-jin Level 3:

post-26550-0-16670400-1405220911_thumb.png

I mean - dat mane!  And I assume us RD fans are in agreement (and possibly even some non-RD fans agree) that she had the best looking transformation.  (Obviously her original design lent itself well to the concept.)

I think I still prefer "The Best Night Ever" to the season four finale, but this is probably my 2nd favorite finale.  Despite Tirek being my least favorite major villain lol.  My list goes: Discord (though he's reformed) > Chrysalis > Nightmare Moon (though she's reformed xD ) > Sombra > Tirek.  Not because he wasn't formidable or anything - just didn't care much for his character design or him in general (though I know he's derived from MLP's past).

• Brohoof 4

Some season 4 finale talk:

I like how, when the other five characters were shooting for some manner of rainbow-powered, ascended pony, Rainbow Dash went straight for Super Poneh-jin Level 3:

I mean - dat mane!  And I assume us RD fans are in agreement (and possibly even some non-RD fans agree) that she had the best looking transformation.  (Obviously her original design lent itself well to the concept.)

I think I still prefer "The Best Night Ever" to the season four finale, but this is probably my 2nd favorite finale.  Despite Tirek being my least favorite major villain lol.  My list goes: Discord (though he's reformed) > Chrysalis > Nightmare Moon (though she's reformed xD ) > Sombra > Tirek.  Not because he wasn't formidable or anything - just didn't care much for his character design or him in general (though I know he's derived from MLP's past).

While the other five gained Rainbow Power, Rainbow Dash ascended to the next level of Rainbow Power because she already had Rainbow Power

589948__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

• Brohoof 6

When I see season one screenshots of Dashie, it kinda makes me want to re-watch the series from the start.  Maybe I'll do that before I have the chance to see season five.  Or I'll just buy all the darn comics and occupy myself like that lol. xD  Darnit!  Occupying myself wouldn't be a problem if there were some crazily vast, true-to-the-show FIM video game I could throw money at.  Hint, hint, Hasbro.  (They're always listening...  Watching us all.)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Since Rainbow Dash isn't getting songs, she'll have to steal somepony else's :ph34r:. Helps that it blends fairly well with how she was feeling in the beginning of Mare Do Well

That downhearted conclusion :( :( :( :(

Edited by Akavi
  • Brohoof 4

I don't even understand why other people dislike it.  *Shrugs.*  I thought it was enjoyable, overall.  And Soarin almost died because he was checking out his own cheerleaders lol.  Bad with pie.  Bad with cheerleaders. xD

A lot of people didn't like Spitfire and Fleetfoot being jerks. 

They totally went behind Soarin's back, tried to get Rainbow Dash to do the same to her friends, never apologized or showed any real remorse, and yet they didn't get into trouble for it - next time we see them in the Equestria Games, they're flying with Soarin like nothing ever happened!

I know it's a cartoon, and that means things happen differently than in the real world, but this is ridiculous! 

(edited)

A lot of people didn't like Spitfire and Fleetfoot being jerks. 

They totally went behind Soarin's back, tried to get Rainbow Dash to do the same to her friends, never apologized or showed any real remorse, and yet they didn't get into trouble for it - next time we see them in the Equestria Games, they're flying with Soarin like nothing ever happened!

I know it's a cartoon, and that means things happen differently than in the real world, but this is ridiculous! 

Well maybe they are jerks, or at least flawed "heroes."  During the interim between Rainbow Falls and Equestria Games, Spitfire and Fleetfoot gave Soarin a pie.  There - that fixes everything lol.  Also no wonder I liked it: I'm not the least bit emotionally invested in the Wonderbolts. xD

It's not simply that it's a cartoon, though; it's that the episodes are a mere 22 minutes long.  And the only time they go two-parter is when the very fate of Equestria hangs in the balance.  So there certainly isn't room to show the complete story or realistic character and plot development for comparably minor players.  If they want redemption and remorse they've generally got a teeny tiny window to squeeze it into (after building up whatever they should be remorseful for during the same episode).  And Soarin was super psyched the moment Spit said he could fly lol - he's eaaaassssy.  (Also, again, behind-the-scenes gift of pie.  Totally happened.)

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 1