Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle's Immortality

Bendy

Alright, I guess I should reply.

Cadence was born an Alicorn, yet she ages at the same rate as every other mare/stallion.

Celestia and Luna only live for so long because it's their job to raise the sun and moon, respectively.

Celestia and Luna are basically goddesses, Cadence, Shining Armor, Twilight, and the mane 6 will all age at the same rate, so they'll all die at similar ages.

Cadence wasn't born an alicorn (facepalm).  She was a PEGASUS who assended in the same way Twilight did after mastering the magic of love.

READ THE BOOK: Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell.  

I hope this doesn't completely poke a whole in the whole discussion process of the topic, but...

Capture.JPG 

But hey, this is kind of old news, right? ^^

You should note how she answers tho. There's going to be a big event, possibly this season if not the next. As for Twilight's lifespan, she simply says she won't outlive her friends. This doesn't necessarily mean Twilight's lifespan will be long or short, only that she won't outlive her friends. She could turn out to live up to 2 more years or 200 more years, but at least one of her friends will live longer or at least die around the same time. Also, her friends aren't limited to the mane 6. Meghan may have been talking about Celestia or Cadence (both Alicorns) for all we know.

Edited by Freedan