movies/tv Pitch Perfect

Allosauridae

Has anyone seen this musical comedy movie yet?

I thought it was brilliant and looks like they may do a sequel to it.

Fat Amy and Lily had some of the best lines in it  :D

It was Acca-awesome :D

Here's a neat version from cast and viewers, blended... of Starships.

I watched this recently with two of my friends. We literally just laid on a bed the whole time and watched this on this little portable DVD player my friend had. His mom had passed away recently, and we were spending time with him at his house after the public service for his mother to help him feel better.

Friends bought it, I decided to watch it with them while I stayed over at their house, 

It was funny I guess, I'm really into the retarded sense of humor these movies use xD

Actually, my teacher showed it to us in school for English class. I found it really funny and weird at some parts.

Like, all my classmates were saying "OHHOHOHOHOHO" when the bathroom scene thing came on. I was in the near stance of a facepalm in all honesty. After our class ended, that was the only part that they were talking about until like 3 days after.

For me though, I think the movie was really well delivered. It was funny also. Though I never really did like musicals, I found this quite nice.

It didn't interest me, so I didn't see it. I honestly don't like movies that are musicals. However, I might just give it the benefit of the doubt, one day.