Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The war on PACE (sign up/OOC)

~/XC- BRONY\~

XD for that he shouldnt join. He broke the forums rule.. you have to sign up to join. Smoke him out of this rp.

Not yet silly... I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt... he was adding a bit of suspense to the RP... Now, if the bastard tries something, then we will have a TOTALLY different situation.

Well. I think that a twist was the hooded pony is related to hank.. an insane pony.. who hears drums in his head..

Fractaluna.. will applejack ever take hank as a family member after this? I feel bad for hank. He is put through a lot of pain..

post-14117-0-86330500-1364699221_thumb.jpg (Couldn't post on the official Character sheets! Sorry! Hope its good enough.)

"Alexander!" A rough voice of the commander barked out in the parade square, a large stallion with a white coat and bright blue hair with a blue square and kempt moustache, wearing a rather aged but well maintained gilded, gold armour. From the parade of 50 Stallions stepped out Alexander Iron as always wearing his armour, being focused and tainted to the order of his commander as he approached him with perfectly paced steps as one hoof was placed in front of the other with the shady sound of armour plates scraping and trudging along each other. He stood proudly in front of the commander and bowed to him by lowering his neck and raising himself back up again.

"Captain.. You have been deployed to Ponyville reporting with some rather horrid attacks from those damn humans... we cannot tolerating this! Find out and contain the situation at hand at any and all costs... Understood?"

"Yes Sir.. Understood.." Alexander replied calmly with a hint of ice in his voice, sharp and to the point.

He saluted him again to about turn and return to his place within the ranks of other soldiers.

Something was very unique about this pony compared to the others.. but no one could quite put their hoof on it.

Name: Alexander Iron 

Race: Earth Stallion

Allegiance: Equestrian Army

looks: Not a lot much is known about how this tough looking pony looks under the armour, apart from the white eyes underneath the slits of the helmet he wears so much. His white mane and tail are bristling white with the thick hair waving heavily in the wind... it even resisting to abide to the will of the wind.

Bio: His father being a royal guard to Princess Celestia herself, Alexander has been determined to reach such a rank; joining the army at the age of 17 he was trained as a soldier, to fight when and where the will of Celestia would determine him and his fellow soldiers best. His current task has been to be deployed to guard a small village which has reported to have some troubles.. little knowing of what he was truly facing.

Friends: Apart from his fellow soldiers Alex has never really had any friends from being an oddball ever since he drew his first sword.

Enemies: Alexander's enemies have always been clear.. but not this time. He is usually gets on fine with others as long as they respect him as he would with others.

attachicon.gifahga.jpg (Couldn't post on the official Character sheets! Sorry! Hope its good enough.)

"Alexander!" A rough voice of the commander barked out in the parade square, a large stallion with a white coat and bright blue hair with a blue square and kempt moustache, wearing a rather aged but well maintained gilded, gold armour. From the parade of 50 Stallions stepped out Alexander Iron as always wearing his armour, being focused and tainted to the order of his commander as he approached him with perfectly paced steps as one hoof was placed in front of the other with the shady sound of armour plates scraping and trudging along each other. He stood proudly in front of the commander and bowed to him by lowering his neck and raising himself back up again.

"Captain.. You have been deployed to Ponyville reporting with some rather horrid attacks from those damn humans... we cannot tolerating this! Find out and contain the situation at hand at any and all costs... Understood?"

"Yes Sir.. Understood.." Alexander replied calmly with a hint of ice in his voice, sharp and to the point.

He saluted him again to about turn and return to his place within the ranks of other soldiers.

Something was very unique about this pony compared to the others.. but no one could quite put their hoof on it.

Name: Alexander Iron 

Race: Earth Stallion

Allegiance: Equestrian Army

looks: Not a lot much is known about how this tough looking pony looks under the armour, apart from the white eyes underneath the slits of the helmet he wears so much. His white mane and tail are bristling white with the thick hair waving heavily in the wind... it even resisting to abide to the will of the wind.

Bio: His father being a royal guard to Princess Celestia herself, Alexander has been determined to reach such a rank; joining the army at the age of 17 he was trained as a soldier, to fight when and where the will of Celestia would determine him and his fellow soldiers best. His current task has been to be deployed to guard a small village which has reported to have some troubles.. little knowing of what he was truly facing.

Friends: Apart from his fellow soldiers Alex has never really had any friends from being an oddball ever since he drew his first sword.

Enemies: Alexander's enemies have always been clear.. but not this time. He is usually gets on fine with others as long as they respect him as he would with others.

Alright, everything looks good, accepted! btw  if you make him on pony creator, you should post the picon here

Wait a minute... I thought that the character's name was Akula... Oh well, names don't matter... All will fall to flames in the end.

Acecombat :3? and No, charcters name is Alexander c: Iron Alex is his nick name. so yeah Akula is just an account name.

Akula.. so your character is part of the army. Well now its abit of slice of life.. i might have something planned soon..

that reminds me, i have a good idea too, message me kappa, i want to hear your idea and tell you my idea

why don't I have a good feeling about this.. btw.. can someone messege me when they think best for me to jump in? Thanks.

that reminds me, i have a good idea too, message me kappa, i want to hear your idea and tell you my idea

why don't I have a good feeling about this.. btw.. can someone messege me when they think best for me to jump in? Thanks.

oh haha, well we are all in ponyville, i think. so if you can find a way to make it so your charecter is there, join at anytime

Jump in whenever... nothing major is happening right now, and everyone is in one place right now... by the way, a healthy sense of foreboding is probably going to keep your character alive throughout this thing.

(edited)

if this goes the way i think, then we are about to see JTs repressed memories and darker side of life. and why he isnt too dramatic or effected by PTSD or anything like that

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~