Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The war on PACE (sign up/OOC)

~/XC- BRONY\~

yea I don't see any problem in that, so they pretty much are on their own side? that's what im understanding

UPDATE

I will be making the map so we know whats going on when I get back from town, which will be a little while

It should be noted that as of this moment, George Brown is now deceased, so you should probably update the OP to point that out.

Ok yeah now i will apply.

OC Name: Derek

OC page link: none

Race: Human. White

Organisation: well if the rebellion thingy isnt being implement ill join PACE otherwise

Brief description: (no)

Derek is a white male of age 21, (seeing as we can traverse universes im going to guess this is the future) with a height of 5ft 7" and weighs 12 stone. He was born in the city of oxford and took his advanced training with the royal marines.

i just thought he was just one of those people who thought were too good to get their own hands dirty 

Actually its kind of like that. hes afraid of the board. and afraid of the resistance.

XD. is the general afraid of hank? ill the general use hank against the resistance? Or something?

He was going to use Hank against celestia.

Ok yeah now i will apply.

OC Name: Derek

OC page link: none

Race: Human. White

Organisation: well if the rebellion thingy isnt being implement ill join PACE otherwise

Brief description: (no)

Derek is a white male of age 21, (seeing as we can traverse universes im going to guess this is the future) with a height of 5ft 7" and weighs 12 stone. He was born in the city of oxford and took his advanced training with the royal marines.

Accepted! and yes the rebellion is implemented.

An EMP is always on. I guess you wouldn't understand how they work, just what they do. Point taken. Please edit your last post accordingly.

Silly Hu-Man... that's not how EMPs work (if it were a standing device then it would be too weak to damage shielded electronics)

Anyway, I hope it's not too late for me to sign up... 

OC #1: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/end-game-r2631

OC#2: Cezary

Race: Human

Resistance tech ops and sniper. He never understood the violence against ponies in the first place and is trying to make amends on behalf of PACE. Strong grasp of strategy, but not as much on tactics. 5'8", beige skin, blue eyes.

Edited by FractaLuna

Silly Hu-Man... that's not how EMPs work (if it were a standing device then it would be too weak to damage shielded electronics)

Anyway, I hope it's not too late for me to sign up... 

OC #1: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/end-game-r2631

OC#2: Cezary

Race: Human

Rebellion tech ops and sniper. He never understood the violence against ponies in the first place and is trying to make amends on behalf of PACE. Strong grasp of strategy, but not as much on tactics. 5'8", beige skin, blue eyes.

Accepted, just a heads up the Rebeilion sand the resistance are different, the rebellion is against everyone and the resistance is againt PACE

Accepted, just a heads up the Rebeilion sand the resistance are different, the rebellion is against everyone and the resistance is againt PACE

Then strike my last and change it to "resistance" for both... I sorta confused one with the other... I want to make PACE heads explode!

Then strike my last and change it to "resistance" for both... I sorta confused one with the other... I want to make PACE heads explode!

alrighty, you are down for the Resisatnce! ill update th OP to help others decipher that. I just thought of that

alrighty, you are down for the Resisatnce! ill update th OP to help others decipher that. I just thought of that

That would DEFINITELY help... time for some things to be shot and exploded... good thing I'm now paying attention to where the story is going.

Here is the map I made, im not the greatest artist but I think you guys will understand it.

KEY

Red outline = PACE controlled

Blue outline= Equestrian/ resistance controlled

No outline= Battleground and disputed territory

post-11433-0-58112200-1361588346_thumb.png

Sorry for the delay guys :/

Character One: Blackshard

Page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blackshard-r2664

Race: Pegasus

Organization: Resistance

Character Two: Whiteshard

Page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/whiteshard-r2665

Race: Unicorn

Organization: Equestrian Army

oh yay more Equestrian army :) anyways you are accepted, go ahead and jump in at anytime, cant wait to see your posts!

can u say my character died or are MIA something like that i kind of cant keep up anymore so i gonna drop out of this RP if thats ok

im really sorry :( honestly 

its alright, it was fun to RP with you, hey if you want, and to make it easier, you can post your charecters death. thanks for RPing with us for a while!

Should the war end, I think we should do some sort of after story. The rebuilding of Equestria after the carnage, or, if we were to loose, what becomes of the others if PACE wins

Should the war end, I think we should do some sort of after story. The rebuilding of Equestria after the carnage, or, if we were to loose, what becomes of the others if PACE wins

hmmm yea that's what I was thinking. my idea was to have the rebuilding idea. also I have a way in my mind to end the war if we decide to

I assume it's not too late to join?

OC's Name: Golden Age

OC's Page link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-age-r2358

Race: Earth Pony

Organization: Equestrian Army

Of course not! It's perfect because we could use some mor army ponies! Anyways you are accepted and I can't wait to see your pony in the RO