Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my little pony plushies

A Jewel of Rarity

Well if you don't want customs that will cost an arm and a leg. The brand Aurora will be coming out with nice looking ponies later this year in June. You can check out pictures and preorder on Toywiz.com .  Most people don't seem to like the Funrise ones that are out right now because they have felt like streamer hair. I made a topic about the new plushies ponies as well as I've mentioned the new ones in my merchandise guide.

Build a Bear ones of PInkie and Rainbow Dash come out April 1st this year.

Edited by Lady Leopardess

527909_518561864824727_1811865186_n.jpg

I bought these at Target, they cost about 7 bucks each. I've been told they are availiable at Wal-Mart too. I was going to do a review of them and put it here but its sorta well known about them now. They've been out for about a year now. They are decent but they have manes and tails that are streamers of felt which are very annoying honestly. They tangle like crazy. They can however stand up on their own. The front left leg is over stuffed and the front right leg is shorter than the left. So it they kinda stand uneven but they do stand. One thing that I don't think people notice is that they gave Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy's eyes. Which hints to me that they intended to do Fluttershy possibly. Also they only have cutie marks on one flank. Currently (as i understand it) these are the only three out right now. Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack come out later with updated non streamer manes. There are larger 12 inch versions of these out too. I actually like them a lot aside from the manes. They are the best i have found at Target or any other store that are this show accurate. I personally suggest saving for fan made ones they are so much better.

img-1192434-1-527909_518561864824727_181

I bought these at Target, they cost about 7 bucks each. I've been told they are availiable at Wal-Mart too. I was going to do a review of them and put it here but its sorta well known about them now. They've been out for about a year now. They are decent but they have manes and tails that are streamers of felt which are very annoying honestly. They tangle like crazy. They can however stand up on their own. The front left leg is over stuffed and the front right leg is shorter than the left. So it they kinda stand uneven but they do stand. One thing that I don't think people notice is that they gave Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy's eyes. Which hints to me that they intended to do Fluttershy possibly. Also they only have cutie marks on one flank. Currently (as i understand it) these are the only three out right now. Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack come out later with updated non streamer manes. There are larger 12 inch versions of these out too. I actually like them a lot aside from the manes. They are the best i have found at Target or any other store that are this show accurate. I personally suggest saving for fan made ones they are so much better.

Actually Fluttershy is now out as well . Today I saw Funrise announce that 10in fluttershy was to appear in Walmart stores today. My Meijer has had the 5 in fluttershy for a month or so now . But they're more rare as only 2 come in each box/display the stores get . I suppose prices vary with store /location. I bought my 3 5in ponies at target for 5.99$ , same at Meijer when I bought fluttershy. At Walmart I bought the 10in ones for about 13$  . I believe Applejack and rarity are suppose to come out in March.

Daisy Jo just wanted to be in the picture too... she's an older pony.

post-11698-0-18859500-1361337400_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 1

Actually Fluttershy is now out as well . Today I saw Funrise announce that 10in fluttershy was to appear in Walmart stores today. My Meijer has had the 5 in fluttershy for a month or so now . But they're more rare as only 2 come in each box/display the stores get . I suppose prices vary with store /location. I bought my 3 5in ponies at target for 5.99$ , same at Meijer when I bought fluttershy. At Walmart I bought the 10in ones for about 13$  . I believe Applejack and rarity are suppose to come out in March.

Daisy Jo just wanted to be in the picture too... she's an older pony.

attachicon.gifIMG_2641.JPG

I have to keep going then because i was really looking for Fluttershy. Thank you for that i will defiantly have to keep my eyes open.

These 10.5 inch plushies are coming out in Spring : 

img-1192617-1-product_twi_side11.png

They are show accurate (Cutie Mark on both sides) and only cost 25 bucks!

Twilight is the first one that has been announced for now, they're made by 4th Dimension Entertainment, here's their website:

http://4de.com/ponies

;)

I want one of these so bad, I can't wait.  These are the best looking plushies I've seen for that price, and I really want plushies of Rarity and Applejack, too bad they're some of the last ones to come out.

Edited by Rolls Royce

I want one of these so bad, I can't wait.  These are the best looking plushies I've seen for that price, and I really want plushies of Rarity and Applejack, too bad they're some of the last ones to come out.

Have you seen the aurora ones that will come out? I think they look pretty good, and won't be that expensive.

http://www.mylittleponynews.com/2013/02/aurora-plush-available-for-pre-order-on.html

On toywiz I think they're about 15-16 each?

could i say that i am from uk, scotland so does "target" have delivery if so could someone link me to eather a rainbow dash plushie or fluttershy with delivery and another thing is there any fan made derpy plushies about *derp*

could i say that i am from uk, scotland so does "target" have delivery if so could someone link me to eather a rainbow dash plushie or fluttershy with delivery and another thing is there any fan made derpy plushies about *derp*

Here's a Derpy that isn't perfect (eyes aren't derpy enough for some's tastes and her cutie mark is grey on grey), but still pretty damn amazing and probably the nicest you can find for that price (plus it ships to the UK) 

$T2eC16d,!zcE9s4g3h3YBQV942)R6!~~60_3.JP

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-Lovely-DERPY-HOOVES-Plush-Plushie-MLP-/160925627221?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item2577ea3355

I don't really know what kind of money you're ready to pay so here's a cheap Rainbow Dash that ships to the UK:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-FiM-Rainbow-Dash-Plush-6-Tall-2012-Release-/230889853770?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item35c21b934a

And here's one that's a little more expensive (same type as the Derpy one posted above) with free shipping worldwide:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-magic-Rainbow-Dash-Plush-Custom-Handmade-Xmas-Gift-/230881997718?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item35c1a3b396

I hope you'll find one that suits you  ^_^

These 10.5 inch plushies are coming out in Spring : 

img-1192610-1-product_twi_side11.png

They are show accurate (Cutie Mark on both sides) and only cost 25 bucks!

Twilight is the first one that has been announced for now, they're made by 4th Dimension Entertainment, here's their website:

http://4de.com/ponies

;)

She's sooo kyuuuuuuuuuuuute! So fuzzy and cuddly looking, I want to gobble her up! Oh, I shouldn't look for too long or I might SQUEE to death. Drat, I can't wait for spring! I've been dying for a pony that I can snuggle to sleep every night.

img-1192434-1-527909_518561864824727_1811865186_n.jpg

I bought these at Target, they cost about 7 bucks each. I've been told they are availiable at Wal-Mart too. I was going to do a review of them and put it here but its sorta well known about them now. They've been out for about a year now. They are decent but they have manes and tails that are streamers of best i have found at Target or any other store that are this show accurate. I personally suggest saving for fan made ones they are so much better.

i have that exact same rainbowdash.

Well yeah like he said you can get one of those at walmart or target.They're pretty good.

Funrise Toys, also released this picture of a new Alicorn Twilight plush they have coming out this fall. I already have Twilight and i don't think ill buy this one but this kinda confirms what i heard before was a rumor. They said (or I heard) they were going to update the manes. This new one clearly has the same as the others so i guess we gotta deal with them  :(

28761-twilightalicornplusheader1.jpg

Rarity is supposed to come out next with Applejack this spring

Rarity.jpg

248657_580803495267230_265862517_n.jpg

thanks guys all these plushies look so cute *squee* even the streamer haired ones but there still not my thing but i wub them all thanks 

If you still cant find any i would look on Ebay. Try searching for plushies using the characters names. Any listing on Ebay that uses the "My Little Pony" name sometimes gets taken down so it makes them hard to find.