Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

Okay, yay for relationships, but somepony needs to step outside into the Buffalo station ASAP or else the mute mare will have to suffer through eternity without a hero/prince charming/spell.breaker

And then she'll cry. SILENTLY.

You wouldn't want that, would you?

I don't think they've even arrived yet. Also, did you consider my idea? If you didn't see it, have it in a quote.

(OOC: Just had a thought... Mirror could probably help Silent, since she can see others thoughts and everything. And it might be hard for Silent to talk with others alone.)

Yeah, that would be great, but I kinda wanna do this...the hard way. So, thanks, ut I'm up for a cahllenge; a roleplay told completely throuh describing facial expressions and hoof motions.

@@Windy Scamper,

Oh, a mute character now? That's cool. I actually decided to alter Somber a little bit to where he's a lot more timid and quiet now. So, that part is actually a challenge for me without dialogue... Or thoughts.

Hey, i have a question for you guys. Do any of you like Halo? (I know this is kind of off topic but theres something im trying to find out.)

I like Halo, But I don't play Xbox anymore...I am addicted to PC Stuff now. I did quite enjoy playing it though.

• Brohoof 2

I like Halo, But I don't play Xbox anymore...I am addicted to PC Stuff now. I did quite enjoy playing it though.

Never have I played Halo, so that's a no go for me. I smell a hint of a Halo-pony crossover RP by chance?

Uhh, story actually. I finished the intro on fimfiction.net

heres a link to it

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/89158/equestrian-battlefield

im about to start on the first chapter so idk if you guys want to check it out or something. Tell me if you like, dislike, improvements.

Hey, can the group with Jabber, Accent and Encore that's walking around adopt Silent into it? Because I was thinking that would add to the drama of Jabber, Accent and Encore.somewhat, with having another mare.in the group.

So yeah. If you guys are up for it, just run into Silent and start "talking" to her.

• Brohoof 2

Hey, can the group with Jabber, Accent and Encore that's walking around adopt Silent into it? Because I was thinking that would add to the drama of Jabber, Accent and Encore.somewhat, with having another mare.in the group.

So yeah. If you guys are up for it, just run into Silent and start "talking" to her.

Well, that's what I figured Unholy was there for...

I think Unholy took a shine to Encore, Encore has his eyes on Star, Accent has her eyes on Encore, yet agreeing to go on a date with Jabber, and Jabber fell in love with Accent's bits, as to where he actually found himself liking Accent, but still infatuated with her bits. With Accent trying to get to Encore, Jabber must eliminate Encore to stay with Accent.

And that's the story. Back to you, Bob.

• Brohoof 1

I think Unholy took a shine to Encore, Encore has his eyes on Star, Accent has her eyes on Encore, yet agreeing to go on a date with Jabber, and Jabber fell in love with Accent's bits, as to where he actually found himself liking Accent, but still infatuated with her bits. With Accent trying to get to Encore, Jabber must eliminate Encore to stay with Accent.

Well, not bad. Encore's actually got an eye for Hop, not Star (Sorry, Flame Dancer), but he probably doesn't really stand a chance there, considering it appears Hop and Star Song are practically a couple. Or, at least, he's not feeling very confident at the moment, and if he was as omniscient as we all are, he'd probably give up on it right now if he knew the mare he had an eye for was with another mare.

Encore is amazingly oblivious, but when you pair that with a (typical) overconfidence and the fact he thinks he's always right... Lovely.

Well, not bad. Encore's actually got an eye for Hop, not Star (Sorry, Flame Dancer), but he probably doesn't really stand a chance there, considering it appears Hop and Star Song are practically a couple. Or, at least, he's not feeling very confident at the moment, and if he was as omniscient as we all are, he'd probably give up on it right now if he knew the mare he had an eye for was with another mare.

Encore is amazingly oblivious, but when you pair that with a (typical) overconfidence and the fact he thinks he's always right... Lovely.

Oh, it was Hop? Odd, I thought it was Star...

Now that you mention it, I think Star should just be a lesbian at every RP. Every romance one I see... Cascade's, I think there was a shot at Rockshire's and now this train ride...

• Brohoof 1

May I just interrupt and say I have no idea what's going on. I'm kidding...sorry for the lack of posts, my internet just did a fart and decided not to work.

:blink: HOW DARE YOU...

Oh, it was Hop? Odd, I thought it was Star...

Now that you mention it, I think Star should just be a lesbian at every RP. Every romance one I see... Cascade's, I think there was a shot at Rockshire's and now this train ride...

That's only two...usually she goes for the colts but her personality has always made me think that she would probably be more attracted to mares than colts. I dunno...shmeh

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was just thinking, with anothermare thrown into the mess, things could possibly get even more complicated. I'm not even surhow, but it's worth a shot.

Oh, and by the way; if I say what Silent is tryig to say (like I did in my last post) do not utomatocally assume that means other ponies know whhat she is saying. That's just me giving up on descriptions, and also showing Silent's stressful thoughts on how to communicate.

So basically; don't be that guy who knows exactly what she's saying, unless it's painstakingy obvious. (Like waving.)

Well, I was just thinking, with anothermare thrown into the mess, things could possibly get even more complicated. I'm not even surhow, but it's worth a shot.

Oh, and by the way; if I say what Silent is tryig to say (like I did in my last post) do not utomatocally assume that means other ponies know whhat she is saying. That's just me giving up on descriptions, and also showing Silent's stressful thoughts on how to communicate.

So basically; don't be that guy who knows exactly what she's saying, unless it's painstakingy obvious. (Like waving.)

It was kind of cool, because we're setting up a love quadrangle, which had now turned into a septangle, if that's even possible? 

I don't know why, but it looks like if Somber and Silent now interacted, that would be a great scenario to play out.  :lol:

(edited)

Uhh, story actually. I finished the intro on fimfiction.net

heres a link to it

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/89158/equestrian-battlefield

im about to start on the first chapter so idk if you guys want to check it out or something. Tell me if you like, dislike, improvements.

That's awesome! I'll try to read it sometime, although I'm kinda' busy with RPs and homework for now...

It was kind of cool, because we're setting up a love quadrangle, which had now turned into a septangle, if that's even possible? 

I don't know why, but it looks like if Somber and Silent now interacted, that would be a great scenario to play out.   :lol:

AAAHH! Math incorrectness! It's quadrilateral and heptagon, not quadrangle and septangle! Sorry, I just couldn't resist  :lol:

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Live septagons are possible. My friends started this thing in 7th grade were everytime I said a guy's name, it was added to however many peole were on the shape-gon. Eventually, they gave up counting, and deemed it "the sexagon" because of my inability "sept" when I got my braces off that day.

Just an odd story.in my life I felt obliged to tell.....

No offense intended here, but I think the most glaring issue for being "that guy" is Hop. 

I mean...if she's able to read every pony like an open book, then she's going to be able to easily tell what the certain ponies are trying to say.

(I forgot the name and im too lazy to look back through)

Oh. I forgot about that. Sorry, I know Hop could pull it off, I've been in roleplays where people decide to be mary sue's about stuff like that and it's the most annoying thing ever. So, yeah, I'm fine with that. Although, I doubt Silent and Ho will interact much.

• Brohoof 1

No offense intended here, but I think the most glaring issue for being "that guy" is Hop. 

I mean...if she's able to read every pony like an open book, then she's going to be able to easily tell what the certain ponies are trying to say.

(I forgot the name and im too lazy to look back through)

That does bring up a good point, but everypony has a different 'hardness' of a shell. Like Star would be easy to break through because she dosnt really try to hide her feelings. But if someone dosnt want Hop to know something and is good at it (Celestia for example) it makes it harder for Hop to read them.

It's just occurred to me that Dusk literally hasn't seen anypony else other than Fiera for god knows how long now. 

He spoke with Hop and Jabber, then that's about as far as extended social interaction has gone for him.

It's just occurred to me that Dusk literally hasn't seen anypony else other than Fiera for god knows how long now. 

He spoke with Hop and Jabber, then that's about as far as extended social interaction has gone for him.

Well, if you're wanting to interact, Accent is still on the train trying to find Jabber. So, that can be something.

Im hoping that the breakfast in Buffalo scene will open a branch for some other interaction. I would like to interact with others, but Dusk has a problem with it :P