Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

Are you implying something? Shame we don't need more mares. I'd love to try out Sunburst and Moonstruck. Sunburst isn't really the type to get in relationships, though. She's a strong independant woman who don't need no man.

Implying something HahahahwhyahahawouldhahahahI...okay yes maybe I am. If we need another colt I would love to join as Flame Dancer...if not its all good.
Its just been a long time since I have used him and the only RP he is in now is...kinda slowing down...allot...AND IT JUST STARTED O.O

Actually, if you're needing colts, I can be funny and put Percussive Force in this. I mean, just imagine the craziness.

Just a heads-up, Jabber can bat for the other team when he really wants to. If he had both Accent and Percussive...well then. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Actually, if you're needing colts, I can be funny and put Percussive Force in this. I mean, just imagine the craziness.

Well, that could kinda fix Mirror, and she wouldn't be filly fooling anymore. Unless, of course, somepony else goes for him.

Ah, don't worry. I'll just let you ponies talk this out. Let me know when you've reached a consensus.

So wait...can I add Flame or no ?

I guess the real question is...should I add Flame...or should I not...hmm

(edited)

Ah, don't worry. I'll just let you ponies talk this out. Let me know when you've reached a consensus.

Lol I think I started something here. I'm just a more traditional RP player when it comes to the romance things not saying I don't approve of same genders falling in love. Cause I'm all for it. It's just for me it urks my inner ocd seeing an uneven amount of mares and stallions for an RP.img-1325798-1-ohmy.png

Edited by storm-fire

Lol I think I started something here. I'm just a more traditional RP player when it comes to the romance things not saying I don't approve of same genders falling in love. Cause I'm all for it. It's just for me it urks my inner ocd seeing an uneven amount of mares and stallions for an RP.img-1325798-1-ohmy.png

I think it's even if you count one of the fillyfooling couple as a stallion.

I need to add those other guys to the OP...

And if that's the case, cool for me to join up as Percussive Force as well? 

I would have requested Somber, but I sort of tweaked his personality a bit.

So...I never really got a straight answer...can/should I add Flame Dancer to the RP, or is that a bad idea ?

And if that's the case, cool for me to join up as Percussive Force as well? 

I would have requested Somber, but I sort of tweaked his personality a bit.

I'll might let Flame Dancer join once I've updated the numbers, but I'm not so sure about Cussie, considering his R63 is already involved. 

Don't post yet with that, though, Jolt. I wanna punch some numbers first. But gotta finish my homework before I make a decision.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll might let Flame Dancer join once I've updated the numbers, but I'm not so sure about Cussie, considering his R63 is already involved. 

Don't post yet with that, though, Jolt. I wanna punch some numbers first. But gotta finish my homework before I make a decision.

Well... All right. I guess I can give Somber a try. No one's character in this RP hasn't been with Somber, except for Star Song and Moonbeam, so it should be fine.

But, I'll wait off on posting. That, and I'm playing Super Smash Bros. at the moment.

Edited by Umbreon
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know who anyone is anymore. Everyone is now an Eeveelution of some sort. As the RP goes on I'm like "Oh, that's who that is." tongue.png

I'll help you out, even though our signatures say who we are.

I'm Rosey.

Jolteon is Flame Dancer.

Glaceon is Descant.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I just realized I should do the sign up sheet thingamajig.

Name:Flame Dancer.

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flame-dancer-r903

Species: Pegasus

Talent: Flight and fire (That's juggling fire breathing...weird stuff like that)

Your Region: Same as before...

Thanks for reminding me, Jolts.

Name: Somber Tunes

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/somber-tones-r2048

Species: Pegasus

Talent: Playing the guitar/being scared straight

Region: As always, like an hour or two away from you. tongue.png

I'm still not convinced we need two more colts. If we accepted them, we'd need Star and Hop to go straight, or for there to be some coltcuddlers. We still (miraculously) have an even ratio (if you count Star as a colt). I suppose it would be up to Jolt and Marathon whether we should accept two more.

I don't know who anyone is anymore. Everyone is now an Eeveelution of some sort. As the RP goes on I'm like "Oh, that's who that is." img-1334097-1-tongue.png

I'm me. Umbreon's a dark type. And Jolteon's quite dapper.

It's not like it says in our signatures who's who. tongue.png

Come on, @, get yo life together. You're confusing Melon over here with that misleading sig of yours.

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

I'll help you out, even though our signatures say who we are.

I'm Rosey.

Jolteon is Flame Dancer.

Glaceon is Descant.

Oh, thanks. Now that I look, I see that you have a key as to who's who in your siggy.

Oh, by the way, I think your avatar is adorable, Flame Dancer. I like the hat. biggrin.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Oh, thanks. Now that I look, I see that you have a key as to who's who in your siggy.

Oh, by the way, I think your avatar is adorable, Flame Dancer. I like the hat. biggrin.png

I literally picked it out for him. He was all like 'I dunno wat I shud look lyk' and I was like 'Here, wear this Jolteon avatar with the hat. It's quite fetching'.

In all seriousness, though, I did provide him with the avatar.

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 2

Come on, @Jolteon, get yo life together. You're confusing Melon over here with that misleading sig of yours.

D=>

I wanna...but IT AINT WORKIN'

I have tried a few times and it just keeps farting out on me...ITS NOT NICE.

Now onto the Hop and Star thing...I don't really wanna mess that up unless Marathon does...so for now I guess we should just leave it.

But wouldn't we still need one more colt or am I wrong ?

• Brohoof 1

I'm still not convinced we need two more colts. If we accepted them, we'd need Star and Hop to go straight, or for there to be some coltcuddlers. We still (miraculously) have an even ratio (if you count Star as a colt). I suppose it would be up to Jolt and Marathon whether we should accept two more.

Well, remember Rule 3? "Romance is allowed, even encouraged." Nothing says it has to be required. Somber's personality makes him seem like a loner, which could actually work out pretty well. Then again, knowing Star, she'll get excited from seeing Somber again...

I literally picked it out for him. He was all like 'I dunno wat I shud look lyk' and I was like 'Here, wear this Jolteon avatar with the hat. It's quite fetching'.

...Oh you choosing out clothes for my avatar.

Anyway...it was the hat that got me, I LOVE HATS SO MUUUUUCH

• Brohoof 2

D=>

I wanna...but IT AINT WORKIN'

I have tried a few times and it just keeps farting out on me...ITS NOT NICE.

Now onto the Hop and Star thing...I don't really wanna mess that up unless Marathon does...so for now I guess we should just leave it.

But wouldn't we still need one more colt or am I wrong ?

You can count if you want. I'm bad at math. That's why I'm in engineering.

Well, remember Rule 3? "Romance is allowed, even encouraged." Nothing says it has to be required. Somber's personality makes him seem like a loner, which could actually work out pretty well. Then again, knowing Star, she'll get excited from seeing Somber again...

Good point. Way to use my own rules against me. Go ahead and post if you really want.

• Brohoof 1