Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Skype Interviews Needed!

Fluttershykit

Brony community, I'd really appreciate your help right now!

I have a project for school where I need to interview 5 forum members via Skype. I already have 2 willing participants, but I still need 3. The interviews will be short and simple, mostly about the Brony community itself. I haven't made the interview questions yet, but that should be resolved in the next day or two.

If you are interested in my Skype interview, then respond to this thread or leave me a message. My deadline is March 3rd, so I really need to gather a few willing participants. I am part of a group of three other people, so they will be looking for interviewees too. I will also show you the official research paper documents explaining how your information will be handled and kept private! We could set up a time in the next week. (I'm free almost always, except for when I am in class.)

Unfortunately, the interview MUST be done verbally. :c I wish I could get interviews through simple text, but the class strictly enforces the verbal part.

Thank you!! ToT

I would like to participate. May I only show myself verbally and not by video? If i can't, then I'll decline. Well, i hope your project is a success!

seems fun to me. The only things that confuse me a bit, thaaret you going record interview to make others believe that this verbaly? cuz my accent really ... well... i am shy of my accent actually =). Okay anyway i'd like to help.

Edited by IceBeerG

If you still need a brony I can giveyou an interview froma moderate texas brony if needed. I know imnot perfect but all interviews besure to add      nekoman123    my skype name will be kyohei tskonoma not my real name of course.

Aw shucks, wish I had joined the site and found this thread sooner. I would have loved to participate. I love talking about the fandom. But hey, hope the interviews you got went well, and if you ever do something like this again I'd be up for it.

(edited)

Mrrrr.... So, yeah, I posted without really reading, only to realize that your deadline has already passed... This site really needs a function allowing you to delete posts...

Edited by Clover Heart