Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Eeveelution

Azure Flames

94 users have voted

1. 1. which eeveelution is your favorite?

• umbreon
    • flareon
    • espeon
    • glaceon
    • jolteon
    • vaporeon
    • leafeon
    • sylveon
    • oreon

Jolteon was my favourite, mainly because all of my strategies involved speed. He also looked cool, plus he was an Elecric type. XD

JOLTEON FOR THE WIN!

135.png

• Brohoof 1

Espeon. Mostly because Psychic is my favorite type next to Fight, so I'm kinda hoping they introduce a Fight type Eeveelution alongside Sylveon, even though I don't even like Eevee and it's evolutions that much.

Glaceon because her bangs look like twilicorn's! :wub: I wub Glaceon because she is awesome, epic, really I like all the eevees, but I love Glaceon more. :P

(edited)

My favourite has been always Vaporeon (probably because my affection for water type pokémons&such, but I think he started this affection.. I can't remember clearly).

Vaporeon along with Mew is also my totally gonna let you love me number one pokémon.

Of course, Ice queen Glaceon&Espeon (and of course all the eevolutions BUT ESPECIALLY THESE) are wonderful, but I fell in love with Vaporeon when there were just 150 of pokémon, and I'm going to keep it up this way! #LOYALTY.

vaporeon.jpg

Edited by Cocodrillo

Well let's see... My favorite type is fire, I like pokemon that evolve with a fire stone, so my favorite eeveelution is...

You guessed it! Umbreon! I'm sorry I just had to do that... But seriously Umbreon is my favorite

This poll must be rigged... There's no way this can be right!

Joking aside, obviously Leafeon is my favorite, i'm a sugar for grass types. x3 Second place will go to Sylveon.

Tough call. I really like all 5 of the earlier evolutions (I can't comment on the others as I have never played past the 3rd gen games). In fact on my Crystal version I had a team of all 5 evolutions (available at the time).

I like Flareon and Jolteon as Electric and Fire are my favorite types. I've heard people say Vaporeon was weak, well they never met the Vaporeons I had under my care. The one I had on my Yellow version would mow down their pokemon one right after another! Espeon and Umbreon I'm quite fond of as well. Both of which can also be quite powerful when given the right moves and training.

But if I HAD to choose...Umbreon. Theres something about Umbreon's design that just strikes me the most.

• Brohoof 1

Leafeon is my favorite by far, and one my favorite out of every Pokemon released thus far. I'm a major fan of the design, but all of the Eeveelutions are well designed too.

I really like umbreon.  I usually like dark and ghost type pokemon better so it makes sence that that would be my favorite out of the bunch.  One question though, what are sylveon and oreon?

post-11645-0-39106900-1362960779_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I really like umbreon.  I usually like dark and ghost type pokemon better so it makes sence that that would be my favorite out of the bunch.  One question though, what are sylveon and oreon?

Okay, that is an epic picture of umbreon. Also, Sylveon is the eeveelution coming out in the new games, and oreon is just a joke pokemon (I think)

• 4 months later...

I like all the eeveelutions, but I like Sylveon the most.  I think most of this Pokémon's gender rate is female.  So... I just like the way she looks.

Probably, Umbreon or Leafeon. Can't say I'm that big a fan of Sylveon's art style it seems to clash with all the other eeveelutions. It really bugs me because if I wasn't told it was eeveelution I would of thought it was just another pokemon.

• Brohoof 1

I've always like Umbreon! When I was a kid, he would always remind me of a dog and as a dog person I thought that was the bees knees! Haha but I've just always liked his dark and quiet nature, and he's always my choice in Pokémon XD

• Brohoof 1

I'll have to go with Umbreon. She was my favorite when I was younger, and that hasn't changed. She has a really cute design, and I love the yellow markings on her fur.

However, Sylveon is growing on me.

• Brohoof 2

Espeon is and will always be my favorite eeveelution. It looks so calm, collected, and ready for battle. It's pink coat, red jewel, weird tail, and steady pose just makes Espeon seem like a really chill pokemon. Also, it's a psychic type, and I love psychic types! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Haha oreon, XD.

Anyways, i love all the eeveelutions, i use them alot, but my favorite is by far Umbreon, because hes also my favorite pokemon.

Why? Because hes an awesome wall, hes dark type(Which is an awesome type) His color scheme is awesome, and he just looks... awesome.

Plus he still is adorable all the same :D.

I just love him :D.

• Brohoof 1

Espeon. Every since I first played Pokemon Silver, Espeon has been a must have party member for me. He kicks ass and I love psychic types generally.

Vaporeon and Umbreon are close runner ups though.

espeon02.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I like all the eeveelutions, but I like Sylveon the most.  I think most of this Pokémon's gender rate is female.  So... I just like the way she looks.

You got it backwards. Over 80% of eevee are male. It's one of those things that have always bugged me about eevee. Females are so rare that when Bill gave me a female eevee I had to use her even though I didn't like the nature she had XD.

Oh, and relevant pic:

post-11395-0-10938600-1375290527_thumb.jpg

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

You got it backwards. Over 80% of eevee are male. It's one of those things that have always bugged me about eevee. Females are so rare that when Bill gave me a female eevee I had to use her even though I didn't like the nature she had XD.

Oh, and relevant pic:

img-1706253-1-attachicon.gifeeveelution box.jpg

Poor Flareon... :(

Anyway, I actually didn't know that. I've always thought of them as female. Guess I'll have to remember that for the future.

Edited by Blue Moon

Anyway, I actually didn't know that. I've always thought of them as male. Guess I'll have to remember that for the future.

I wouldn't blame you. I have boxes filled with eevee and only 1 of them is a girl (which is the one I got from Bill (which was the result of constant resets trying to get a good nature)). Well, that one eevee is an Umbreon now, but you know what I mean.

I find it kind of ironic that the evolution pokemon would have a gender ratio so detrimental to the survival of its species. I guess that explains why eevee are so rare though.

(edited)

I lol'd at oreon xD

This question is a bit impossible to answer for me. It was either between Espeon, Glaceon,and Flareon. But then I chose Flareon! Idk why but for some reason I always liked the fire/water types when playing pokemon. They were so cute, Eevee of course I like too :) Vulpix was also an awesome firetype imo.

tumblr_miqz9rayDv1qlpahho1_500.png

*pic NOT made by me btw

Edited by Lunar