Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Divided Roleplay

GreyScholar

White Gold - Manehettan - The Inner City.

@.

Cunning Horn smiled back and touched his eyebrow with his hoof and waved the hoof to the mare in a weird salute, "Oh? That's very kind of you to warn me," He smirked even wider at the threat, "Though I used to wonder how it felt to be a Smiling Doll." He wanted to go down and asked for some rewards, but after seeing what the mare did to the rag, he shoved away that idea and decided to stay safe above the roof, in case they could break free. He was too exhausted to move after all.

He glanced at the guard, "Am I supposed to be given some dubloons due to my effort in stopping these Cultists?" He put a fake and weird scared face, "And my attempt to be a good citizen and help the House places me in a such dangerous situation and gives me such terrifying threat."

He noticed a familiar wound on the mare, scarlet from the dried blood near the wound. He thought his second wild arrow luckily made that somehow. He couldn't help but smirked even wider than he used to, "Does that feel good Miss Cultist?" He tilted his head to the wound.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

@@AnonBrony,@@Spell Shock, @, @@Marathon, @, @@discorded, @@Sky Warden,

House Moon and Star - Hoofington 

Star Rain's head jerked around, viewing the surrounding soldiers. Wow, they won't take orders even though we have a higher rank than them? Knowing how little time she had to dwell on these thoughts, her horn began to glow as she coated her companions in cyan magic armor. Good, my own spells won't hurt them now. A cyan whip then shot from her horn. She twirled around like a ribbon dancer and managed to hit some of the surrounding soldiers with the whip. She then used her levitation to yank a sword away from one of them.

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Underground Jail

The police lead the Cultists to below the Wall. It was a place where prisoners of war were kept or Whitegold spies, smoothtalkers, and other ponies who betrayed them. There were only a few prisoners here and there and they were all from House Whitegold. It just goes to show how much the House wants to keep away from the other Houses and the Cult. They separated the mares and lead one(Lila) to an anti-magic cell, another(Wind) to a cell where her wings were kept open by chains and cuffs, and the last one(Derpy) to a cell identical to Wind's. They were kept in cells faraway from each other and away from any other prisoners.

One of the guards was then given money and a mission to find the pony who played a key part in taking the insane Cultists down.

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Gate

The gatekeepers(they aren't the same ones) stood at their posts, more vigilant than ever. This time, they were armed with swords, enchanted by the Arcanists. They were given orders to not let anypony in without an increased entrance fee and a thorough inspection and questioning. These orders came back to them as an odd pony walked up to them. "Nothing really. Now, you cannot enter without paying the entrance fee and you must undergo questioning and inspection," the gatekeeper said. His partners moved to inspect the odd pony, who had a sinister vibe to him. He looked at his eyes, which seemed lifeless.

White Gold - Manehettan - Still the same roof in the Inner City.

Cunning Horn snorted when he saw the police ponies kept dragging the Cultists away without giving any reward to him. Though, he could do nothing about it. Couldn't move any single muscle, he laid on that roof, trying to restore as much energy as possible. If the Cultists really could escape, he would need some energy for that.

His thought flew in being a pony of fortune for the House, so he could gather more ponies before finally betrayed it and became a pirate for more profit. The western sea was left unguarded, while the ground was full of ponies and traders from many places of Equestria used the wind to carry their goods by the sea. Would be such a big opportunity if he could take a good ship and raid that vast trade route. No need to march sleeplessly to avoid guards. The wind and wave would keep them moving while they were asleep in the deck. Perfect plan, if he could make it real. He spent the next minutes to fall asleep, but his head felt so hurt in the place where the pegasi knocked him unconscious. He just closed his eyes and relaxed his body, listening to his surrounding in case there was any sudden attack.

Cult of laughter - Manehattan - underground prison

Wind struggled against the guards but there was no point...there were a bunch of them and only one of her...how are they going to get out of this one.

She sighed as the guards finished chaining her wings to the wall. "Mffpf hfffpffgg." She said, trying to speak through the ropes that kept her mouth closed. *This is dreadful...Lila hates me, which doesn't really matter, but now we're all tied up...maybe the manehattan part of the cult will do something to save us...or maybe the cult will send an army to save us...that would be fun.* She thought, rattling the chains that kept her tied up. She rattled them again...and again...and just didn't stop, she did her best to make as much annoying noise as possible...just to annoy the guard, or get somepony to get help them. She also started trying her best to talk. "Huh nffd hd...hoohie." She said, loudly.

She sighed again and kept rattling the chains with a little more force now. She would pull down hard with her forelegs and wings, trying to rip the chains from the walls...it wasn't really doing much but it gave her something to do.

(OOC: Keep in mind that Wind is a Euphorie and they have had crazy drugs to increase their strength and stuff.)

Edited by Sir Flame of Dancerville
  • Brohoof 1

~snip~

The Cult of Laughter - Manehattan (The Inner City) - Being Dragged

The pain of Derpys' wing was so immense that she had stopped shouting and just groaned in agony, too tired to shout and thrash. Her mouth tasted like cotton, and her legs and wings ached from being tied for so long. Her back felt awful from slamming against the ground, and her pride hurt even worse. They had failed. Her ear didn't even flick at the insult directed at her by the stallion. She was so heavily bound that she couldn't see who or where the stallion was. She just turned her head to face him - her eyesight isn't the best, so she has an improved sense of hearing, letting her do creepy stuff like looking at you when she can't see. She glared at him through her blindfold, hoping he would be able to feel her rage. She did not have mind manipulation skills, but she wished she did.  As she "looked" at him, she thought one thing.

I let you live.

((I'm not quite sure if this is something Derpy would do, but in this situation a lot of people/ponies would be upset, right?))

The Cult of Laughter - Manehattan (Somewhere) - The Prison

Derpy sat in her prison cell, trying to pray to the Laughing Mare again. Would it work twice?

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout - The Prophets' Chamber

Cranky and the other prophets sat and listened as the Mare told them of Derpys' struggle. Cranky nodded solemnly as she spoke, and when all was finished he stood.

"It appears," he said to the Prophets, "that we have sat idly for too long. We haven't had any missions in years, and look what happens when we do have one. We must act! Whitegold is willing to imprison us, as we are them and the rest of the Houses! Let us fight for what we were stand for! For Equestria, that should be ours!" The Prophets cheered. "We shall figure out the details in the morning. You may plan as much as you want through the night. We must get our Mad Prophet back, and we must win this war! To victory!" And, he added silently and sadly to himself, "For Pinkie."

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn
  • Brohoof 2

@@MagicalStarRain,

@@Spell Shock,

Eternity saw Spell sprayed a bag of crystals into the guards faces, only a couple of them were dumb enough not to shield there yes and were blinded. Then Star gave us magical armor. We actually have to fight huh? So be it.

All while holding his staff Eternity conjured up two magical orbs from his horn the floated around. When one of the guards were about to attack, Eternity would turn one of the orbs into a shield and move it to block the attack, then counter by moving the other orb around and socking the guard a couple times in the jaw, knocking him out. 

He would do this several times, flinging the magical orb around like a mace and beating the guards while blocking any incoming blows with a magic shield and his staff. He saw that Star had begun fighting using a magical whip form her horn and he also saw that Spell had gone furious. When he saw one of the guards attempt an attack Star form behind he moved his shield to stop him and then molding the shield around his spear pulling it from his grasp and then bashed him with the floating shield.

The fight went on for not that long, it turns out we weren't that bad at combat, but a couple of times soldier blasted magic at them and Eternity put up a bubble shield around them. Sometimes one of them would teleport in. One of them did get a cut on Eternity with their swords and his back but it wasn't much, Eternity manged to beat the solider.

He looked over and a soldier teleported into the fray to attempt an attack on the two fillies. No! Eternity screamed in his head. Eternity quickly moved one of the orbs over to the soldier. There wasn't much time and he panicked  the orb sharpened into a blade and stabbed the soldier, killing him. Eternity was shocked at what he just did. He couldn't move. I-I just killed that pony...

Star seemed to have finished off the last one. "Is that it?" Eternity asked. His was breathing a bit heavily.

(OOC Just for the record there shouldn't be any more guards arriving. Just say what you guy did for the fight. I was going to type more but i figured I'll let you two have input. This next event may make some people mad... and it will be very important. P.S Spell don't hate for for what i'm about to do. And Trust me)

----------------------------

House Moon and Star - Outside Canterlot on the Mountains

On the side of the mountain which Earth born started to climb. A single pony appeared. He stood on a cliff a little ways higher than the Earthborn army. He was a Tall pony. He had a hat and robes on. The hat was like a wizards but without the point. and he bore a mask that covered his muzzle but not his eyes. His coat was orange but the most distinguishable feature was on his long robes he wore was a symbol. An Arrow, with a line though the back of the arrow. The Pony spoke loudly so that the army heard him

"Wheres your commander huh!?" His voice seemed to echo through the mountain "I suggest you all turn back now, or else face the consequences!"

Edited by AnonBrony

*Well this is just great. Cant use magic, cant yell at Wind without being yelled at by one of the guards. At least they tended to my wound.* she then remembered that pony on the roof top who had shot the arrow. *And that pony is the first one im hunting down when i get out of here. Oh well, the stone floor make a great be though!* Lila tried to focus her magic on the chains but the room dispersed it rendering it useless. She let out a frustrated sigh wishing now she hadn't taken that arrow for Wind and just let her die. Lila couldnt do much without causing pain besides walk around a little and lye on the floor. She then got an idea. She began to slowly chew on the rope in her mouth. It would take a while but she was determined to cut through. At the same time she tried her magic again but still it was useless. *Ugh, this taste disgusting. What they make it out of? Beats?* she thought to herself now chewing vigorously hoping to at least cut a small portion of the rope. *Hmm, i wonder if somepony from the cult is going to come save us. I certainly hope not.*

House Earthborn - New Ponyville - Outskirts

@@discorded

@

With Applejack's permission granted, Fixit nodded respectfully "Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am, he said, and followed her out past the town bastion. He passed hand cannons left behind by the dead, the occassional deceased pony who hadn't been rounded up for the ceremonial funeral pyre, dead beasts from Everfree forces. He found melancholy thoughts wandering his head, noted them, and wondered if this was the start of his own bout of PTSD.

By the stars, not here; not now, he pleaded silently.

Soon enough, the edge of the Everfree Forest came into view, along with the Everfree forces that remained. Looks like his assessment had been right; while House Everfree had withdrawn, it was mostly to lick their wounds and prepare for a follow-up attack.

He walked up to the minotaur, Iron Will, in silence, looking up at his well-built frame. He stared up at him as he and Applejack conversed, and after the Supreme Commander had finished he played with the hilt of the sword at his waist, considering his chances against such a creature. He only had the rudimentary sword training goven to all Siege Engineers. It was nothing flashy but it could hold off a melee combatant long enough to survive. However, he highly doubted that would be enough...

House Everfree: Fluttershy, Sand and Parthos the Elder (Just entering.)

-snip-  

Her eyes switched to Evergreen for a moment. "I would make you my Housecarl Evergreen. Your duties would be that of both a bodyguard and steward, if that clarifies any. My right hoof if the metaphor is appropriate."

-snip-

At that point Fluttershy raised her head, listening to some distant whisper barely audible to the others. "I believe that an important guest will be arriving: Commander Rainbow Dash and her guards. They should be a while yet, so we still have some time."

Evergreen quickly stifled a look of surprise at what Fluttershy was requesting. Her... right-hoof mare?  It was such an honor that she, of all ponies, should be the one chosen. Was it merely because she had happened to be at the right place at the right time? Or had it been a lucky coincidence that she should have been in the ruins? Eve didn't know, but chose not to question it too much. "I would be honoured, milady, to be your right hoof." she said, unsmiling.

Evergreen's ear flicked as she heard the trees outside the crack in the window rustling, whispering. As she listened, her cerise eyes narrowed distastefully, growing even colder as they did so, and her mouth grew thin, as if what she was hearing was unthinkably vulgar. And indeed, moments later what she had heard was verified by Lady Fluttershy, who had heard the whispers too, evidently.

Rainbow Dash, here? Stormwing, on Everfree soil? No! It can't be! It just can't be! How can Fluttershy possibly trust those winged fools? Those monsters who burned my whole life's work? My garden... 

A single tear formed in Evergreen's hard eye.

Well, they won't be here long. Not if I can help it.

Edited by Descant ♫

@@Spell Shock,

@@MagicalStarRain,

Eternity looked at Spell and Star still breathing heavily. I guess we beat all of the guards. Now all we have to do is... wait where Li-

"Forgetting somepony?"

That voice... It can't be! Eternity turned around. Oh COME ON!!!

"Ahahahaha! Did you two really think you could get away with this? Killing guards, hiding a pegasus. Well, not on Trixie's watch your not! That's right! Trixie saw the whole thing when she left town Hall!"

Trixie was standing behind the three of them. She had one of legs around Lightning's neck. Using magic she was holding a knife to her face. Spell had already taken a notice but Trixie put Spell inside a bubble shield. Boy, Spell was furious.

"Trixie!" Eternity yelled at her. "Give her back!" He took and step forward but Trixie interrupted.

"No no no. Take one more step and this pegasus is going to be missing a head." She smiled. That insane lunatic.

Eternity gritted his teeth. He was becoming angry as well. But he was also worried for Spell. Her magic was becoming more unstable with each second.

"I wonder what Ol' Twily will think when I tell her about this?" Trixie said "I'm pretty sure you all will be in a lot of trouble now won't you?" She was really enjoying herself. She proceeded to laugh maniacally, still holding the knife to Lightning.

Oh great. What the living hell I am going to do now?... what the hell am I going to do about Spell!?

Edited by AnonBrony

@,@@AnonBrony, @@Sky Warden, @@Spell Shock@@discorded,

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Streets of the Inner City

A soldier wandered the streets, asking around for the pony who shot the Cultists. He didn't think to look up on the roofs even if he wanted to(he's an earth pony, no wings). All the citizens were back in the streets again, so he asked around. Unfortunately though, they were all in the Wall when it was all happening so he didn't get alot of information

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Artisan District - Performance Hall - On Stage

As Sweetie Belle prepared to sing once Encore sung his lines in the second verse, she felt a small cut on her ear and spotted a silver glint shining off of a knife being hurled into the audience. It landed, wedged between two unoccupied seats. She turned around, saw nopony, and just decided not to worry about it. She then felt another embed itself into the back of her hoof. She sunk down onto the floor and let out a scream. BUCK! Those are my only two throwing knives! But at least that singer is writhing in pain now... the mare, hidden behind the props table, thought. 

Rarity, who was sitting on the balcony, watched in shock as her sister began to yell in agony. "Somepony, any pony, HELP MY SISTER!" she cried, forgetting how she never trusted any pony besides her sister. She began to make her way down to the stage.

Star Rain watched as the guards fled while she levitated a sword in front of her. I could probably use this she thought as she placed an enchantment on it. In the corner of her eye, she saw the dead guard and winced, having never seen a real, dead pony before.

She then froze at the sound of Trixie's voice. She gritted her teeth as she thought of a plan. She thought and thought, until she realized she was levitating a sword, an enchanted one at that. Remembering the trick she used against the guard in the hotel room, she used her magic to coat Lightning in magic armor again. After that, she raised her sword above Trixie and brought it slashing down on her horn, cutting off her magic and making her drop the knife.

Edited by MagicalStarRain
  • Brohoof 1

@@MagicalStarRain,@@AnonBrony,

The lightning bolts from Spell horn were getting dark and well, they were as she was – furious. They would be hitting the bubble shield like a tesla transformer, which started turning the shield black on itself. It rapidly tainted it, after which the bubble just snapped, magic failing to work under such amount of flux Spell was generating.

- "Leave. Her. Alone" - Spell wouldn’t even flinch, but look at Trixie, while lightning bolts were hitting the ground, the horn was surrounded by green-black combination of magic. Spell could feel the coolness, which usually was a very bad sign.

After a few seconds, lightning bolts all went in the circle around Spell, everyone could feel air getting much colder. Spell’s horn blinked for a bit and when it stopped misbehaving, as Spell could feel something in the vicinity, appearing right beside her, coming from her horn.

It was some kind of centipede, several ponies in length and about the size of Spell in width. It had numerous claws which also worked as legs, which looked sharp. Even with it being absolutely black, anyone could say it had a dragon head and where it eyes were. It didn’t have any other colors in it, just empty, menacing dark color. Its eyes however were even deeper when the dark of its body, looking at them was like staring into the abyss. There were no mistakes, it was a centipede dragon. IT was looking at Trixie; it didn’t attack, at least not straight away. And on top of that, one could feel even from that distance the coldness of the body of this… thing. 

Lightning wasn’t flinching. She was preparing to do one thing if everything fails and Trixie is going to be well, Trixie and make a foolish mistake. After all, isn’t that’s what magicians are? They ought to love a little bit of con artist competition. 

Edited by Spell Shock

@@MagicalStarRain,

As Sweetie Belle trotted downstage and slightly Stage Right, towards where they came on, Encore mirrored her movements, heading Stage Left and downstage. He couldn't help wishing they had worked on some choreography for this performance as he sung in unison with her once again. He had just taken a deep breath, preparing to sing, when his ear flicked Stage Right, toward Sweetie. He knew that sound. The silent whistling of a knife. He whirled around just in time to see another knife suddenly protrude from Sweetie's leg. The scream that rent the air was horrible.

The corner! He could just discern the outline of a pony hiding exactly where his ears had been flicking all performance. Encore didn't even pause to think. He opened his mouth, and with a flash of his horn his shriek became nearly solid, flying at the prop table almost like a cannonball. The prop table behind which the sneak stood promptly exploded, and bits of wood flew everyhere, showering everypony present.

Encore closed his eyes for a brief second, panting. He couldn't do that again, he knew it. He was far too tired in the first place. Besides, he couldn't tell whether his attack had been effective or not anyway. He pulled himself together. The audience was in an uproar, shrieking and panicking. He glanced around quickly, cursing himself for not coming armed, and spotted a mic stand. That would have to do. He levitated it towards him, and brandished it like a sword, moving to stand between Sweetie Belle and that pony in the corner.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Im wont be able to post tommorow, or if i can it will be around 9 pm)

MagicalStarRain

Cult of laughter - Manehatten - the wall - the gate

"Why of couse you can search me. Its better to be safe, you wouldnt want to let the wrong ponies into the city." He let the gatekeeper begin to inspect him. Tondrak was prepared for almost any outcome, should they find the sowing stithches he had a quite good excuse to explain them.

House whitegold - Manehatten - Artisan district - performance hall - front row seat

Nightshade watched in horror as Sweetie Belle screamed in pain, she saw a pony trying to protect Sweetie. Nightshade got out of her seat and climbed on stage, running up to Sweetie Belle. Nightshade didn't focus on the assassin because Encore was doing that. "Just calm down, i can help. I just need to see how bad the injury is." She looked at the injury seeing her leg covered in blood with the knife sticking out. Nightshade ripped a part of her dress so she could use it as a bandage. "Ok, Sweetie Belle im going to pull the knife out, just try and stay calm." Nightshade pulled the knife from her leg which made Sweetie scream in pain. Nightshade began to bandage up Sweetie's hoof.

• Brohoof 1

@@Spell Shock,

@@MagicalStarRain,

Eternity was panicking in his head. Star just attacked Trixie and who knows what was coming out of Spell head. It was the source of the coldness and darkness within her. So cold... He couldn't let anything bad happen. He Just wanted this to end. His mind was zooming all over the place. Confusion, Anger, Fear, Weakness, more Fear... he began to cry. He wanted it all to stop,...

Trixie fell to the ground as Star attacked her. She picked up her knife. She starred in fear at the beast forming from Spell, but she looked at Star and saw her chance. She was about to swing the knife at her. "Why you insolent little bi-"

"That. Is. ENOUGH!!!" 

Eternity screamed from the top of his lungs. His eyes began to glow green and his horn as well. Sparks of lightning were appearing out of it and his mane began to flow as if there was a strong wind. It was strong magical surge. As he slammed his hoof onto the ground, it shattered. Cracks appeared all over ruining the road. Spikes Appeared. They surrounded both Trixie and Star to stop there fighting.

But then, The Monster that had just appeared from Spell was being covered in the green lightning. It began to move as if in pain... then slowing began to disintegrate. Pieces of it breaking away and being sucked back into Spell's horn.

Eternity was furious. But really more serious than furious. He began to pant heavily yet kept his intimidating gaze. That's enough... But of course it never was.

*stomp* *stomp* stomp*

Somepony was stomping lightly. (Like if they were clapping). He looked over in the direction of where it came from. And who would of guessed. She was there. Her of all ponies.

"Twilight Sparkle." Eternity said to the pony.

"That was quite the show you put on there Eternity, I'm surprised Trixie didn't do all that." Twilight said looking at Eternity with a smirk.

"Archmagister!" Trixie got up "These ponies attacked all these guards and attacked me! They were going to kill me!" She actually had a bit of fear in her eyes from what she just witnessed. Mainly Spells monster.

"I can see that Trixie. I can just hardly believe you two would do this" Twilight said looking at both Star and Eternity.

"This. This is all wrong Twilight!" Eternity screamed at her

Twilight's smirk disappeared. She was getting annoyed. "You will not address me in-"

"And why not!?" Eternity Interrupted. Twilight was shocked. She had never seen him speak in this manner. "I can call a despicable mare like you what ever the hell I want!" he paused for a bit. Twilight's anger grew. "Taking ponies away, all of this. its just wrong. This war. Your experiments. What you've done! You killed one of your friends Twilight! You risked her life! And For what!?"

With that one sentence alone Twilight's fury soared. "SHUT UP!" She screamed at him. But he ignored her. All he did was pause for a bit. He voice eased and calmed down a bit.

"Do you really think the Princesses would of wanted any of this?"

Twilight's eyes widened. Her anger dispersed, but then reappeared, but less angry. "You speak like like a pony who committed heresy Eternity. You and your friends have committed crimes against this house. You are hereby under arrest." As they were conversing Guards were slowly surrounding them. And the Vanguard  that was Twilight's body guard arrived as well.

"If committing heresy means still believing in what the Sisters would of wanted, then so be it. We will meet again Twilight Sparkle." Eternity said in a serious voice.

"What is that supposed to mean? I know your magic, you can't leave, you can't teleport!"

"Good Bye, Mentor." Eternity teleported himself, Star, Spell, and Lightning away.

Twilight was furious again. She screamed. "Gaah! I want all soldiers out looking for them NOW! I want them in my office YESTERDAY!!! Now Move!" The soldiers then began to scramble about in their search.

---------------------------------------------

House Moon and Star - Somewhere Outside Hoofington.

"Ugh" Eternity groaned "Where are we?" He looked around panting heavily again. "I think we are outside the city. Good. They are going to be searching for us... so let's... get... moving, eamus..." Eternity fell to ground. He fainted.

(OOC Sorry Spell. i didn't want to wait for you. Just edit your post and add what you had in the PM to say scourge appeared k? Sorry again. But I kept my Promise. We are safe. For now.)

Edited by AnonBrony

@@AnonBrony,@@discorded, @, @@Spell Shock,

House Moon and Star - Outside of Hoofington

Star Rain shook her head once more, not only to clear away teleportation dizziness, but to also get some stuff off of her mind. First, she gets surrounded by spiked barriers out of nowhere. Second, she hears Twilight and is suddenly seized by the anger she normally holds toward House Earthborn. Third, she suddenly gets teleported. Lastly, Eternity just fainted!

She immediately moved to shield the fillies' eyes away from him so that they don't panic. I may not like this world I'm thrown into now, but from now on, I'm their sister. And Eternity will be our parent... She then looked out into the distance at some vast woodland. She had seen it so many times on the map that she instantly knew the name. Whitetail Woods. That should be our next destination.

She turned around to face Eternity and, concentrating hard, recalled a medical spell performed by her father on several occasions. Her horn went from cyan to minty green as she attempted to revive Eternity.

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Gate

The gatekeepers found nothing unusual except for the stitches. "Sir, how long have you had those stitches?" one of them asked. 

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Artisan District - Performance Hall - On Stage

Rarity rushed up onto stage, embracing Sweetie Belle and paying no attention to any of the other ponies(and zebra) around her. "Sweetie Belle darling, are you alright?!" she asked urgently. "Ugh... quit... squeezing me!" Sweetie Belle shouted. She nodded her thanks to the same fan who gave her the flowers.

"Well, well. If it isn't the mistress herself. The very mare who was in that courtroom as the accused," the mare said in a cold, slithering voice like a snake. She didn't realize there was stallion near her, ready to defend the fallen singer.

• Brohoof 1

House Stormwing – The Everfree Forest - The Southern Ruins

Pathos’ words were not very reassuring, and as the party entered the ruins she felt the sense of dread fill her. Funny, she hadn’t felt like that in years. Scootaloo made an effort to keep up with her commander, her company close in tow. The Pegasi Guard were silent for the journey, it was simply not their place to speak. Rainbow called the group to a halt as they reached the crumbling remains of the inner sanctum. She must be here.

“Okay, here’s the plan. Guards fall back and take position around the perimeter. Be reading in case any drastic occurs.” With a silent nod they dispersed out, taking to their wings and finding a position. “Scoots, you and you group can come with me, I may need your help for what’s about to happen.”

Scootaloo felt uneasy, the others sharing her opinion. The commander was not blind to this entirely, placing a reassuring hoof on her shoulder. “Before we go in there are some things I must warn you about. Do not speak to Fluttershy, only I can do so. Do not look into her eyes either, and most importantly do not compromise this. We have to be careful and one foul move could bring everything we’ve worked for crumbling down.”

They all gave nods of understanding, Rainbow turning back to the entrance that lay ahead. Taking one last deep breath and adjusting her armour she pushed aside the doors, entering the sanctum of Lady Fluttershy of Everfree. It was a quant dining hall, be it a little overgrown, with many ponies seated around a table of oak. At their head sat none other than Fluttershy herself, her radiant beauty shining out across the room. Despite the gangly features that she’d acquired Rainbow could only see her old friend in front of her.

“Hi.”

House Earthborn – New Ponyville

There was nothing left here for him, no hope of ever getting over the death of his family. He had seen so much and gained so little from it. Long Stride did not know what to do, where to go, but he knew that Earthborn had nothing left for him. He had no ties to the House, no bonds or oaths of servitude. They would never hold him here.

And so he made his plans, gathering to him supplies and provisions for the journey ahead. Food, water, blankets, that kind of thing. It would last him a week of careful rationing. He kept his armour, but left his helm and all emblems of his house behind. No loyalty would bind him.

The dignitaries were busying themselves talking to that Minotaur from Everfree, a more that opportune moment. Concealing himself with a worn green travel cloak, Long Stride left the town among a small band of merchants and craftponies and fled to the acropolis. He rested briefly before heading south towards Manehattan. He knew it was no paradise but it at least he would be away from the war for a while. The city was safe from what he had heard, away from danger. With no map and no proper road to follow, Long Stride left the acropolis overlooking New Ponyville. Taking one last look at the town, at his House, he felt no regret.

Edited by The-Master

House Everfree - Castle Ruins - Dining Hall

Rain was quietly sitting, contemplating what Fluttershy had said when he heard somepony say something about...Rainbow Dash...here ? "How strange." He muttered, glancing over at the door.

But that wasn't enough to distract him from what Fluttershy had said...does this mean he would be second in command or something ? Or was he just for show...he felt so confused and just wanted to go meditate in the forest but, like before, he knew that he needed to stay, he couldn't just leave right in the middle of dinner, plus if Rainbow Dash was coming than he needed to be here for that...in case something happened. *But why me ? I may have kinda retrieved Sparrow but...UGH, Rain, Just shut up about it and eat some food.* He thought, sighing and and grabbing a large piece of celery.

He quietly munched on that for a few minutes, trying his best to keep his mind off what Fluttershy had said...but he always found himself wondering back to it...until, the doors opened. His eyes widened and he dropped his celery. He quickly stood up and stared at the pony that stood in the door way...commander Rainbow Dash...

@@AnonBrony,@@MagicalStarRain,  

House Moon and Star - Outside of Hoofington

- “This went, better when expected. Thanks” – Spell replied – “Through, poor Silver Swirl. Sigh.”

Spell was saddened for some reason, she left a lot of things in her room which could be useful and well, are useful for her. Including her diary and notes on her magic, which she kept.

She would look at Eternity and take a bottle or waterskin of water from her saddlebag; it was the part of snack she never had time to take.

Lightning would leave Stars robes to her and quickly fly at low height, I believe it was darkish but she was looking for anything eatable. She and Spell had an advantage since they traveled together a lot, but hands down, it’s easier to keep two fillies fed when four ponies.

- “I’m sorry we had to drag you into all of this” – Spell replied, looking around – “I hope my old mentor won’t be too mad or in too much troubles.”

Spell’s horn was looking normal right now, as it wasn’t for a little while. It seemed like the last encounter left some kind of “recharge” time on it, or something of such. She was still curious about what it was what disintegrated the thing, usually, they can shrug off a lot of magic and being cold they usually don’t burn too. Magic fire? Where would it take it when, if it’s life span wasn’t so short. It also showed emotions, pain. They usually don’t show any, going forward without a flinch even If whatever forwards kills them. It was, curious, but she didn’t have her bloody notes on her.

She would when look for eatable food to, I guess. She tried not to use magic while Star was doing it, so it won’t be as easy to detect them. 

White Gold - Manehettan - Still on the roof.

@@MagicalStarRain.

Cunning Horn groaned and opened his eyes, glaring at the sky. He felt a smarting pain in his head, as if there was an internal bleeding there, but actually there wasn't. It became hurter or less as he frowned. Wincing, he peeked down to the street below and hung his forelegs lazily on the end of the roof. He noticed an earth pony who looked very confused. Sweat darken the colour of his soldier uniform.

"Ahoy there mate! What are ye looking for?" He said, slightly knocking his own head because it felt like it was going to be separated into two.

His curiousity shoved his rant of not getting paid away. The fact that the Cultists attack with just three ponies left some an feeling on him. He doubted they just attacked a big city like Manehettan only with three mares. They might be insane, but not that much, no matter how small their target was. "If ye are looking for the Cultists, they are imprisoned already."

He pulled out his bottle of rum and guzzled it, waiting for an answer from the soldier.

House Whitegold

Manehattan

Artisan District

Performance Hall

Swift sat up suddenly, listening to the scream from below. He glanced down through the glass at his feet, and watched as movement began in the audience panic setting in, with individuals moving towards the stage.

Instantly, his feelings of calm deserted him, and the agent checked himself. Had he really just been sitting there on the roof... listening?! While there was action happening nearby! 

But that wasn't the important thing right now...

With a stamp of his hoof, the skylight shattered, and Swift fell through into the hall, glass cascading around the agent.

It hadn't been the cleverest idea; he was cut open buy multiple spikes of glass as he passed through the skylight, yet he landed gracefully, cat-like and with a smirk of heroism, galloping gracefully to the stage, where stood...

Swift skidded to a halt, eyes wide.

It couldn't be... The singer had been...

Sweetie Bell, and not to mention the pony standing by her sister, a face that everypony knew, the crystal features of Whitegold's refined yet vicious leader.

"Lady Rarity..." Swift began, bowing painfully to the two, "Miss Sweetie Belle..."

He rose, and moved into fighting stance, his mane moving in time to the agent's body positioning. "Agent Swift Nimbus at your service. What seems to be the trouble?" he asked humbly, a ghost of a smirk appearing on his face.

Forget cultist battles, this was incredible! He'd hit the jackpot; a chance to help two of the most important individuals within Whitegold! This would almost certainly gain him a promotion, if not a knighthood!

All he had to do was play this right...

There were others on the stage, however Swift dismissed them with a cursory glance.

A mare tended to Sweetie Belle's wounds, while another Stallion seemed to be fending off something unseen at the back of the stage.

It suddenly occurred to Swift that this all seemed like a scene from a... Play...

Was this all part of the performance? Was it really a music concert or... a stage production?

Confidence was replaced by doubt, and Swift slowly began to wonder whether or not his big entrance was a mistake or not.

If this did turn out to be a play, then he'd never hear the end of it from the other agents... even worse, he might end up proving his incompetence to the director, killing any chance of a promotion back to a class one.

Insecurity began to take over, as Swift desperately looked to Rarity and Sweetie Belle for an answer.

@@Spell Shock,

@@MagicalStarRain,  

House Moon and Star - Outside Hoofington

As Eternity was unconscious, he was dreaming. He was remembering the day his brother died in the fire that consumed his home. About the three lone things that survived the blaze unscathed. How they said the fire wasn't accidental, and it was arson. Then how the next day Twilight took him in and he became her student. How his life changed forever, for the worse. He felt this tingling sensation all of sudden. And then. He woke up.

"Fish fingers and custard! Gaah!" He said as he sprang back to life from the shock. He gasped for air for a sec. "What in the, where are we?" Then all the memories of what had just happened flowed back into his mind. "Oh... yes that's right. Are you three alright?" They had just been through a lot. Yet Spell seemed calm. Not wanting revenge or anything.

"Well then, they are going to be looking for us. We should get a moving now huh?" He looked through his bag to find a map. He found a rather small one in an Almanac but it would have to do. "Where should we head to?"

@@AnonBrony,@@MagicalStarRain,

House Moon and Star - Outside Hoofington

Lightning and Spell would be near him by the time he would wake up, if they would find anything eatable they would bring it with them and put it in the bags. Spell would give Eternity water she well, took from her bags last time since magic can be kind of, dehydrating.

- “Nothing unusual. If I had a gold bit every time something like this happens because of someone’s brilliant planning, I would be third richest by Whitegold’s standarts” – Spell replied, it was a weak joke but still she tried to cheer up the mood, she didn’t need any, but perhaps those two needed.

- “I find it highly amusing how trouble seems to find us, all the time” – Lightning added, arranging stuff in her bags – “I would say it’s funny, but it isn’t”.

- “I wonder how she will contain the situation when the word gets out. It will start riots in other cities, knowing what two out of three species are again discriminated like this. Ii will be pointless, but it may just get annoying for them” – Spell added – “But we should go, worry about everything else later” 

House Everfree: Fluttershy, Sand, and Parthos the Elder (Just gonna go ahead and Post without Lily.)

Fluttershy went quiet when Rainbow Dash entered the room. The trees outside whispered to each other, sounding like only the rustling in the wind to most. They spoke of a secret to Fluttershy however. One of her own had let loose the ugly truth to foreign ears. She was conflicted Parthos was one of the most coveted friends she had. Yet the Everfree Liege was urging her to dispose of him for this... 'treachery'. Rising from her throne she trotted towards Rainbow Dash and Parthos. The Ent looked to be ill, so far as one could tell with a tree. She nodded once to him before adressing her guest.

"Rainbow... its been so long. Too long in fact," she said in a quiet voice. "I missed you." She glanced at those others she had attending her dinner for a moment. "I want to speak to you in a less crowded place. Rain Fell, dear, can you please come with me? The rest of you can finish dinner or return to your rooms. Just do not wander far from the castle, it is dangerous at night." She then looked to Parthos sternly. "You will come with me aswell Elder."

Fluttershy would lead the way out of the room, expecting Rainbow and company to follow behind her. Sand looked at Lily and Jade and said, "Well, I suppose I will be finding my room then. And..." He looked at Lily. "I do not know exactly why you are here, but I hope that it is worthwhile. You can talk to me about it if you feel so inclined, but I have to go." Trotting out of the room, he was directed by the Steward to his new dwelling: a cozy chamber halfway sunken into the earth. A merry fire crackled in a small fireplace.

Fluttershy entered into her personal chambers, preparing the wards as she went. The thorns and deadly animals withdrew, allowing those invited passage. The exit remained open, a gesture of good faith if you will. The suite she occupied was well furnished, full of floral patterns that were pleasing to the eye instead of nauseating. She went to a window, seeming to shrink a bit from the leader of Everfree into a sad mare as she discarded most of the garments she wore, retaining a rose behind her left ear and a light green dress. She was silent for a moment.

"So Parthos told you didn't he?" she whispered. "I suppose in a way... he's right. That Falcon I sent you? It was one of the animals that competed to be your pet. I was hoping... well... hoping you would remember better times. Back when we were friends." She seemed to wilt even more, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

House Everfree: Iron Will and Occupation Forces

The minotaur huffed to himself at Applejack's response. Her banter did not seem to overly affect him, despite her harsh rebuttal. "I will not waste words Earthborn," he adressed her sternly. "My words to you are not my own. I would gladly stamp on you like the dirt you proclaim lineage of. My Lady Everfree is going to call a Conclave. A meeting between the Six of Harmony. Whether you shall be there is of no matter to me. But my Lady asks that you give her this boon, so that she does not have to kill the Aspect of Truth, the one who used to be her friend."

Having given his intended message, he snorted loudly. "Do not betray my Lady's trust Earthborn. For it will be the last thing you ever do." Without waiting for a response, he marched back into the woodlands, leaving the spear standing in the ground. Hanging around halfway down the shaft, level with Applejack's face would be an old flask filled with a thick fluid. Inspection would reveal it to be Apple Cider, a brew that Applejack herself had made with her family's Zap Apples long ago.

House everfree - Castle Ruins - Fluttershy's room

@,

Rain gave Fluttershy a silent nod when she told him to join her. He had almost forgotten what Fluttershy had told him earlier...almost, it was lingering at the back of his mind, but right now he was more focused on the fact that Rainbow dash was here.

He silently followed behind Fluttershy to her room.

He ducked below the doorway as it was rather low for a deer and made his way into Fluttershy's room.

Rain looked around the room, it was rare he got to come in here so it was rather exciting, but he ignored that after seeing Fluttershy go from being her usual self to...being sad. He didn't really know whether he should go and comfort her or just stay by the door.

He took a deep breath and made his way over to her. "M-My Lady...is there anything you require ?" He asked, unsure what else to say...or do.

Cult of Laughter - Manehattan - Prison cell's

Wind kept yanking on the chains...it didn't do much but it would eventually...if she kept going. Her mane reason for doing this was just to annoy the guards...so she started singing as well. "There was a pony named BOB He lived inside a LOG He liked to eat DOG until his mother said...FROG. He left his LOG and found his niece BLOOD...or Wind...BLOOOOOOOD." She yelled, rattling the chains.

• Brohoof 1