Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 MLP Forums March Madness - NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Doctor XFizzle

We're losing!

But, I have made yet another signature for us to use to bask in our glory. I added completely true adjectives because, well, Dashie. They're all negative, by the way.

img-1349248-1-343tg09.jpg

Got rid of the opinions.

Going a bit far imo, there's supporting your own cause, and then there's beginning to play politics by trying to discredit the opposition xP

Notice it's the Pinkie fans loudly running around and promoting the hell out of their character, while in comparison the Dash fans are, for the most part just calmly sitting here smile.png Just an observation to keep in mind, utterly regardless of who wins and who loses derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 3

Going a bit far imo, there's supporting your own cause, and then there's playing politics by trying to discredit the opposition :/

Meh.

Nopony is using it, anyways.

At least it's better then the first one I made...

...So, who wants to go out for pizza? We could have a polite pizza eating get-together.

Notice it's the Pinkie fans loudly running around promoting the hell out of everything, while in comparison the Dash fans are calmly sitting here smile.png Just an observation to keep in mind derpy_emoticon2.png

I call it faith in our respective ponies; Rainbow Dash enjoys relaxing over having a blast, Pinkie Pie enjoys having a blast over relaxing. (We're part propaganda, part excuse-to-go-ridiculously-wild-about-Pinkie.) :)

• Brohoof 3

I'm the lass who does the propaganda >.<

Anyway, let's get off of the subject of politics and get onto...ADORABLE PICTURES OF RD AND PINKIE PIE.

mlfw4472-pink_in_a_box_by_tess_27-d4dh76

• Brohoof 4

Notice it's the Pinkie fans loudly running around promoting the hell out of everything, while in comparison the Dash fans are calmly sitting here.

Well, see, that's the thing. We don't need to promote Rainbow Dash. She's Rainbow Dash. She wins. No need to get into the trenches and get all muddy and dirty when you've already won. It'd be a waste of effort. Sorry Pinkie fans, I love her too, but... You just need to roll with it. Pinkie isn't Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 3

Notice it's the Pinkie fans loudly running around and promoting the hell out of their character, while in comparison the Dash fans are, for the most part just calmly sitting here

Just a quick clarification on my thoughts, I thoroughly enjoy Rainbow Dash as a character as well. She has plenty of interesting episodes, and great character development and continuity. This is my first participation in a tournament on these here forums, so I'm trying to get into the swing of things with debates and adorable pictures of ponies. I agree that we shouldn't be trying to discredit Rainbow, but maybe also don't credit the Pinkie fans as just running out loudly.

I'm not implying that we AREN'T, of course.

WHOOOO PINKIE! WHO'S THE BESTEST PARTIEST PINKIEST PONIEST PONY AROUND!? YOU! THAT'S WHO!

fanart___mlp__my_little_pony_logo___pink

• Brohoof 2

Me personally? Whoever wins this match, I've still had the opportunity to go completely overly wild about Pinkie Pie, have a laugh with fellow fans, have playful digs at the opposition and get right into the cloud of competitiveness. And for that, I'm happy for this thread. laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

What a surprise! The lead's now up to almost 30 votes against Pinkie Pie. If there's one match in the whole world to be cocky about, it would have been this one. Dashie's stormed out of the gates strong and she hasn't looked back. She might break her own record of margin of victory at this rate.

6ZisnXH.gif

• Brohoof 2

Me personally? Whoever wins this match, I've still had the opportunity to go completely overly wild about Pinkie Pie, have a laugh with fellow fans, have playful digs at the opposition and get right into the cloud of competitiveness. And for that, I'm happy for this thread. img-1349637-1-laugh.png

True. I honestly don't care who wins, but hey, I had a blast today doing this. And as you said, that's fine by me. Especially making these signatures. That was very amusing! mlp-rwant.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Seriously, we see so much love for rainbow dash...

Meh

put together, she is lazy, she is cocky, she cares not too much about anything but taking a nap. She is loyal when you kick her to it, or if something goes against her eager interests.

But she is a pegasus.... (20% cooler, bla)

Pinkie Pie on the other hand is an earth pony, she wasn´t born into her role, but had to find it for herself. She has the power to make people smile, she is nice to everyone without a reason, welcoming, she cares if someone is sad.

But hey, she can´t cause a rainbow explosion, so let´s vote for Dashie :3.

lol, it´s all good fun guys

Edited by Friendship_Cannon
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Seriously, we see so much love for rainbow dash...

Meh

put together, she is lazy, she is cocky, she cares not too much about anything but taking a nap. She is loyal when you kick her to it, or if something goes against her eager interests.

But she is a pegasus.... (20% cooler, bla)

Pinkie Pie on the other hand is an earth pony, she wasn´t born into her role, but had to find it for herself. She has the power to make people smile, she is nice to everyone without a reason, welcoming, she cares if someone is sad.

But hey, she can´t cause a rainbow explosion, so let´s vote for Dashie :3.

Never thought I'd be saying this in the thick of fan bonding, but I disagree. Outright dissing the opposition will just make people dislike you; comparatives are fine, like "Pinkie's more energetic" or "Pinkie's more selfless", but unless it's in good humour, I'd personally lay off straight insults. :3

You had "it's all in good fun" in the spoilers, but your initial tone of writing doesn't make it seem so. Keep it all to a minimum, yeah?

Anyway, I posted this .gif a few pages back, but it deserves a reappearance because it's so dang cute. smile.png

16088__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_eating.g

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 7

RD has always been my least favorite mane 6, but she's still a favorite as far as ponies go. Hanging around the 14th favorite.

Anyhow, let's not insult our competition. I already made a politic-y signature, and I don't really want to get any further than that.

Oh, Pinkie gif.

pinkie_pie_gif_unrelated_with_caption_by

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Also, this remains to be one of my favorite songs of the fandom, if not my favorite song of anything ever. Sung by none other than Pinkie Pie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LniRa3K2Tgw

Edit: I could've sworn pasting the link embeds it into the post. Ah well, I'm a jelly fish, so you can't stop me.

OK so maybe it's sung by someone impersonating Pinkie in an abridged series where she's an orphan but still.

Can anyone point me towards a Friendship is Witchcraft fan thread? Does that exist? If it doesn't then why doesn't it exist yet. What's wrong with this forum.

I feel like I have a spoiler-tag-problem. I have an addiction.

Edited by Zerobot
  • Brohoof 2

chill, kiddos, look at the spoiler xD.

Dashie just has a bigger fanbase, and she is on my place no.4, don´t take everything so gosh darn serious, duh...

The term, 'no offense' is often used as a catch-all buffer for insults and blunt opinions. Contrary to popular belief, people take offense anyway. The same can happen with these sort of situations; it's not about saying 'oh by the way I'm just playing around' after you state your thoughts; if your opinion is blunt and slightly insensitive towards the opposition, than it's going to be blunt and slightly insensitive to the opposition, no matter what sort of reminder you give towards the contrary afterwords ^^

Just trying to clarify so we can move on. I, too, don't want this to turn into some drama fest. Respect each others' characters and choice to choose them over the other and we should be fine.

Though seriously Dashie is Better Pone.

dashie_wants_hugs____by_aleximusprime-d6

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

chill, kiddos, look at the spoiler xD.

Dashie just has a bigger fanbase, and she is on my place no.4, don´t take everything so gosh darn serious, duh...

You'd added a spoiler, but I think you know you meant what you said. Believe me, I've been there. When an opposition becomes unpleasant people can bubble over, and the essence of that was in each of your words.

Either way, we're being the polar opposite of serious. This entire thread has been full of jokes and playful digs tongue.png

Aaand CD ninja'd me. :c Okay, time for an even cuter Pinkie vector.

img-1272529-1-om_nom_nom_by_jennieoo-d4z

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 1

Ahh, I see that the plan is working, pinkie supporters. Now that Dashie's supporters are getting complacent,  the pinkie army reserve just needs to swoop in at the last minute and brutally snatch victory away. You schemers you smile.png

• Brohoof 1

I love Pinkie's dedication to the happiness of others, while my post may not influence anyone to vote for Pinkie, I shall still praise the adorable Pink pony, and try to avoid to trashtalk Rainbow Dash :D

I mean, look at her, Pinkie, her goal in life is to make others happy, her happiness comes from other's happiness, that's so selfless of her, so kind and and so rare, never valued enough, i admire everything about her, she cares for others, and still manages to be so....happy, it's amazing, if you ask me ~<3

Plus, she made the best song ever ;v;

The piggy song ; v ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTfT5P_KxZ8

Oh yea, Smile Smile Smile too :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas

• Brohoof 2

The term, 'no offense' is often used as a catch-all buffer for insults and blunt opinions. Contrary to popular belief, people take offense anyway. The same can happen with these sort of situations; it's not about saying 'oh by the way I'm just playing around' after you state your thoughts; if your opinion is blunt and slightly insensitive towards the opposition, than it's going to be blunt and slightly insensitive to the opposition, no matter what sort of reminder you give towards the contrary afterwords ^^

Just trying to clarify so we can move on. I, too, don't want this to turn into some drama fest. Respect each others' characters and choice to choose them over the other and we should be fine.

Though seriously Dashie is Better Pone.

img-1349716-1-dashie_wants_hugs____by_al

Okay, CD. I won't be a meanie pants. But the key word there is 'should be okay'. Does that mean you have an evil plot up your sleeve to make sure everything isn't okay?

bth_mlfw1029_lMjMl.gif

• Brohoof 1

Well Pinkie Pie fans, you are not as quiet as the Twilight fans were at least but if you hope to stand a chance you are going to have to bring it.

Well Pinkie Pie fans, you are not as quiet as the Twilight fans were at least but if you hope to stand a chance you are going to have to bring it.

I'm sure the Twilight fans were too busy for such trivial things like best pony contests. Busy...with science!

And of course we won't go down without a fight! That no good, rotton, lousy Rainbow Dash! Why, if I could get my hands on her...

pinkiedash_cuddles_by_starryoak-d4pwi6i.

Oh, great. Now my heart has exploded. Again.

• Brohoof 4

Eh, either one can win this one.  I enjoy both ponies in their own ways.

However, I voted for Dash mainly because I like her design, and I prefer 'May the Best Pet Win' to 'Smile Smile Smile' (yeah, they're lousy reasons, but they were more of just tie-breaker things than anything else).

• Brohoof 2