Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC's to practice vectoring?

Heart's Desire

Yes! biggrin.png I would love it if you do.

Here is Foggy Facade.

img-1240337-1-gMhze_zpsac41f2ea.png

Do let me know if you decide to and need some other type of picture for reference. Good luck to you with your practice as well!

She's so cute! Going to work on her today. I was wondering, do you want her just like that pose, or something else? If you don't have anything in mind you could tell me about her personality and I'll see what I can come up with. That goes for everyone else as well!

oh vectoring i would love that maybe mine standing with his (chattydash) wings out or you could do my other one just standing toxic glare up to you i would love to see what you can do with mine ps dont pm me just post on here when it is done ok thanks

here is chatty dash

attachicon.gifmy oc.png

here is toxic glare

attachicon.gifTOXIC GLARE.png

Awesome! Thanks, You're on my list :) 

No worries, I usually forget to PM people anyway. I usually just quote them so it will send a notification that they have been quoted, if that's okay?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you do a vector of my avatar, Megamare? I know it would be a challenge, but that would be awesome. Got it? Got it. Ill be around. Kthanxbai.

Could you please vector my ponysona, Fireball Rush? Link to her picture page is in my signature. 

In fact, I'll just give you the picture now.

post-9830-0-63571600-1362930669_thumb.png
I personally don't like that picture, but it's the best one I have. Please put up with its noobiness (it is my 2nd ever vector)
I myself do vectors, and that is one of them. Thanks for offering to do this; I've been searching for ages for someone to vector my OC over.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/raindancer-r1671

I need more Raindancer art, since I plan on using her a lot more now that my story is sorta taking off. 

:3

If it's a nice vector, you can be assured that I'll steal more of your time. XD

I LOVE YOUR OC o__o

Her colours are gorgeous.

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/Lotus-Request-319094624

This pose would be nice. (Albeit, not her mane, obviously. tongue.png)

Oh, thank you very much! And what a good idea too! I really, really like that pose; you are totally right!

Yours is just darling as well, I read a little of the story and it's very unique.

Could you please maybe vectorize my pony for me?

Here is a refference:

ponysona_zpsd84715e9.png

So details are:

coat outer color is: #00398cff (Same for horn)

coat inner color is: #0044aaff (Same for horn)

Mane/Tail outer color is: #b04700ff

Mane/Tail inner color is: #d45500ff

Mane/Tail inner secondary color is: #803300ff

Eye color is: #3e1f66ff

Lightest eye color is:#c8b1e7ff

Second Lightest eye color is: #a27ad6ff

Could he also be wearing glasses and possibly a chain with a cross on it please? as I am looking for a front view of him, thanks

Edited by Somer FireMane

Could you vectorize my OC? Here are a couple of references:

post-11325-0-06576700-1363731807_thumb.png

post-11325-0-16403300-1363731835_thumb.png

As for the pose, I don't have anything too specific in mind.  If you could give him an iPod with earbuds, that would be cool; otherwise a basic laid-back pose is fine.  Thanks!

oh hey, if you dont mind could ya vector my OC "technicolour dream"?

Z2zmOJR.png

ive been lookin round to see if anyone would be willing to do some art for me featuring technicolour dream. i am talentless far as art goes.

as far as pose, i suppose just him staring off into space wiggin out (tripping balls on acid) maybe at a club or soemthin.

Edited by Technicolour Dream (Sunny)

Yes! biggrin.png I would love it if you do.

Here is Foggy Facade.

img-1240337-1-gMhze_zpsac41f2ea.png

Do let me know if you decide to and need some other type of picture for reference. Good luck to you with your practice as well!

Okay, here she is: I actually tried to do a different pose with her but it didn't seem to work quite right. Hope you like her.

ff_zpsd32f7060.png

can u do mine? Summer Blossom. link to her character page with a picture of her is in my signature:P also i love your avatar, its cute

I used the pose from Bases-4-Bronies on deviantart with some edits to make it work better for me. Basically I just saw that pose and said, "I could so see her doing that!"

summerblossom_zpsb5e7e959.png

I'm without internet except at work so I've been working on them at home and trying to find time to upload them at work. I think I may have missed someone since I couldn't access to thread to see what order they were in. Don't worry, I will go back and get them.

As always, let me know if there are mistakes or if you want something changed.

Okay, here she is: I actually tried to do a different pose with her but it didn't seem to work quite right. Hope you like her.

img-1312009-3-ff_zpsd32f7060.png

I used the pose from Bases-4-Bronies on deviantart with some edits to make it work better for me. Basically I just saw that pose and said, "I could so see her doing that!"

img-1312009-4-summerblossom_zpsb5e7e959.

I'm without internet except at work so I've been working on them at home and trying to find time to upload them at work. I think I may have missed someone since I couldn't access to thread to see what order they were in. Don't worry, I will go back and get them.

As always, let me know if there are mistakes or if you want something changed.

yay thankyou so much, she is absolutly adorable, Thankyou so much for doing this, now i have a good pic of her :D SO HAPPY NOW! YAY

Hiya, your vectors are fantastic! Could you possibly do me a vector of my OC Glory? Picture in link below.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/glory-r2575

A pose like this would be fantastic. (linked out for size)

th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/219/b/1/fluttershy__looking_particularly_shy__by_drfatalchunk-d514wg1.png

Could you do a vector of my OC? You're really good at this. wub.png

Here's a reference for what she looks like, with her cutiemark:

And here's a reference for the colors: 

post-9921-0-84981600-1364573953_thumb.png

Could you do my ponysona Fireball Rush please? Do whatever pose you think will look the best. Thanks, if you'll do it; I've been looking to see other people's art styles of drawing my pony, I can't have all her pictures drawn by me!

post-9830-0-65782900-1364076825_thumb.png

yay thankyou so much, she is absolutly adorable, Thankyou so much for doing this, now i have a good pic of her biggrin.png SO HAPPY NOW! YAY

YaY! That makes me happy!

VERY happy you like it, and thank you EVERYONE for your compliments! I'd thank you all individually but a hoard of customers are about to walk in the door, haha!

Not only will I complete vectors for all who have asked, but I've set up a list which I will put into the OP for quick reference as to who I'm working on and who's next, etc. If anyone else wants in that's awesome, just know it may take me a little time to get to them. (But I am happy to do so!)

Sir.Derpington Hooves - Brown Horizon - Done

Chigens and Kay - Kaynah - Done but with errors to correct when possible.

Beta - Foggy Facade - Done

Rainbow Dash Loyalty - Fire Force - In progress

Snowdream - Summer Blossom - Done

ParsoOfEquestria - PIIV - Not Yet

Midnight Zap - Blizzard - Not Yet

PinkieDaShy - Raindancer - Not Yet

TwiliciousFluttershy<3 Fire Jad <3's Twilight - Not Yet

chattydash - chattydash/toxic glare - Not yet

Megamare - Megamare - Not yet

Fireball Rush - Fireball Rush - Not Yet

Somer FireMane - Same name? - Not yet

Gevarel - Not Yet