Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Drawings :)

TheCraftyWhiteFox

Free oc drawings. 

if you would like to have me draw your oc- im more then willng to draw them :)

they will be similar in style to the attatched files below. if you are interested simply send me a reference of your character, a bit of the history to it and what you would like to see or have me do :)

post-13386-0-56777000-1362764608.png

post-13386-0-02283900-1362764636_thumb.png

post-13386-0-39539700-1362764651_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

Can you have a take on My OC's? here they are.

earth_miracle_by_wicklesmack-d5rthom.png  colt_the_dragon_by_necrobalam-d5sbd52.pn

If you say yes, and if you need more references I can provide as much as you want. Also their info is down there on the links of my signature

okais ! i'll get right on it for ya :) i hope that you likies! ps would like him flying or standing?

(filling ups space so i can post blah )

Flying would be great so it will show off his wings. Thanks again for doing it. Can you quote me when you post it so I know that you've finished it?

• Brohoof 1

Must say, your style is pretty neat!  Mind if I inquire for a drawing of Firewire:)

Also gave you a watch on dA.  Definitely hope to see more from you. 

• Brohoof 2

i can definatly draw it if you wish it :) and thank you for the watch! it's a very pretty pony :) wat would you like your pony to be doing?

Hmm... I'm not sure.  She's adept with technology, so perhaps she could be tinkering with a computer or something and holding a screwdriver with her magic? 

Sweet drawings, wouldn't mind placing a request.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kreinbahthur-r2547

Now for the specifications :P )

The stripes are actually supposed to be fire like markings, and his wings also are supposed to bear fiery patterns

His expression should be solemn, but with a hint of sadness.

If you can do a background, then a field or town razed by fire. It should be hostly though, like amemory/vision.

A dragon pendant around his neck.

And for this one, I'd like the wings to be dragon/bat like as they fit in with a new "trial" my character underwent.

• Brohoof 1

Free oc drawings. 

if you would like to have me draw your oc- im more then willng to draw them :)

they will be similar in style to the attatched files below. if you are interested simply send me a reference of your character, a bit of the history to it and what you would like to see or have me do :)

Holy mother Amaterasu your art is absolutely beautiful. I would love to see a request from you.

What I'd like to see is my oc with fluttershy. Cute / romantic style.

Please?

Reference;

post-10733-0-23420900-1362773890.png

• Brohoof 1

Holy mother Amaterasu your art is absolutely beautiful. I would love to see a request from you.

What I'd like to see is my oc with fluttershy. Cute / romantic style.

Please?

Reference;

attachicon.gifAwesome umbra pic 2.png

i can deifinalty do that if thats what yopu would like.  in a romantic state? hehehe sun setting im thinking- anything else? their postion perhaps?

• Brohoof 1

i can deifinalty do that if thats what yopu would like.  in a romantic state? hehehe sun setting im thinking- anything else? their postion perhaps?

I'm bad at coming up with poses but the sun setting sounds nice. Thanks for being awesome and drawing this for me. Your art is absolutely amazing

Your work is simple amazing. I very much love the style in which they are drawn, and the color choices and stokes for each one make it look so unique. Love the concept of the pegasus one, the night sky yet with a pony that is bright and colorful really brings out a nice contrast. The effects of the sky and stars very much add to the atmosphere and is very well done. Great work, keep it up!

(edited)

Oh gosh!! Your style is absolutely beautiful! :0!! If at all possible, it would be such a huge honor if you could possibly draw my OC?  Some refs are actually in my profile and it can be with or without the outfit, or with the mane loose or tied. biggrin.png I'm not particularly sure about specifics, to be honest so you can do what you'd like! ^^ Thanks very much in advance!  ?

Edited by Amaris NSane

Hi I was wondering if you could draw my oc. His name is Symphonia, and he is a gray earth pony with a black mane and a tail to match. He is a pianist from Canterlot and is adept in his trade.

Could you dray my oc playing the piano. I would prefer if the piano was black and that he is sitting on a stool playing it.

Thankspost-13330-0-94296200-1362798010_thumb.png

Wow, I love your art style! If you get the chance, could you draw my OC. I haven't named this one yet, but he is my "ponysona," so to speak. Please draw him with writing in a notebook while sitting under a tree, or something along those lines.

mlp_oc_3_by_thecornman-d5rz5di.jpg

Can you draw my OC, Fallout? Please, I have no reference art :( She wears an aviators cap with flight goggles on it (not her, on the cap). She has tan skin and shaggy white red-tipped hair (should go to her cheeks and her eyes should be able to be seen a little bit behind her hair) and her eyes are magenta. She is 10 also so she should look like a filly, lol. I really hope you can do this!

• Brohoof 1

Can you draw my OC, Fallout? Please, I have no reference art sad.png She wears an aviators cap with flight goggles on it (not her, on the cap). She has tan skin and shaggy white red-tipped hair (should go to her cheeks and her eyes should be able to be seen a little bit behind her hair) and her eyes are magenta. She is 10 also so she should look like a filly, lol. I really hope you can do this!

sure :) i can do that- it may be a while if you don't mind because i have alot of othwer requests but i will definatly do it- i hope :( i'll quote you when i have it finished. kays?

Wow, I love your art style! If you get the chance, could you draw my OC. I haven't named this one yet, but he is my "ponysona," so to speak. Please draw him with writing in a notebook while sitting under a tree, or something along those lines.

img-1253152-1-mlp_oc_3_by_thecornman-d5r

thank you very much:( ill start working on yours after i get some of the others finished- i didn't exspect so many requests! so it may take some time but i'll vbe sure to quote you when i get it done

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

i want my OC done if you want to...I really like your style. 

here's my cutie mark, and just click on Treble Bolt in my sig if you need more info.

28000tx.png