mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

(edited)

My username is darbyskid if you wanna add me. Just lemme know that you're from here, and PLEASE don't call me unless we at the very least chat first. I don't know if there are any other people with similar usernames, so just looks for the picture that says "Be Advised" and my display name should be Jonah (tehAgg).

Edited by tehagg

spitfiresiggymlpforums2_zps2f3d09cf.png

Enjoy metal music? Come check out this Facebook page, Pegadeth.

"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."

(edited)

Well, I've been on the hunt for some new people to talk to (especially in this community) but I'm terribly bad at introductions so...

Skype name  = ---

I might be rather shy at first, but I'll talk your ear off if you give me the chance! n.n

Edited by LunarSolstice25

If anyone wants to have a nice talk and make a new friend just add me :)

bojorquez97

• Brohoof 1

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

I recently joined the community and all the people in here have been so nice I thought I could share my skype here too. :) My skype name is: feloce90. I was wondering if it were possible to create one huge skype chat for this community? :) 

post-8308-0-06217100-1389213725.png

Awesome art made by Kyoshi

Hello! :D I am a nice, kind, and friendly person to talk with. I love watching Anime, MLP, and playing Video games. I also have a passion for anything involving art. Feel free to add me on Skype, my Skype is kyosuke.konpaku1- also.... I don't want to add you if you are above the age of 18, I don't to add a freaking weirdo.. Ya got that! Ok. See ya. :3

• Brohoof 1

p.jpg

nah aint gonna happen LMAO

Edited by Guest

My Skype is... Add me if you will. I am willing to talk about  anything, whether it be about MLP, video games, etc.

I removed my Skype, for I don't want to be contacted.

Edited by JRex95

EvilRainbowDash48, feel free ta add me if you wish! ;)

8r6aiHM.png

Hello! :D I am a nice, kind, and friendly person to talk with. I love watching Anime, MLP, and playing Video games. I also have a passion for anything involving art. Feel free to add me on Skype, my Skype is kyosuke.konpaku1- also.... I don't want to add you if you are above the age of 18, I don't to add a freaking weirdo.. Ya got that! Ok. See ya. :3

*Looking for friends... come into my lair and meet me...* :3 :D

p.jpg