Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SuperUltimateBrony

My soul purpose of being born was to be apart of this group.

There is honestly not enough words in the dictionary to express how much I adore Discord as a character and John De Lancie as a person. Just like ?????

• Brohoof 1

Discord: *Doesn't have the power to change history in IDW #24.* *Sees a certain non-Eldritch-Abomination Unicorn figure out how to change it over and over again in The Cutie Re-Mark.*

mlfw5803-23543.png

"...I'm going to have to actually train for the first time ever like that Frieza fellow, aren't I?"

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Discord Twilight is hilarious!  :lol:

sig-4255898.discord_twilight_by_orangejp

Yus! Chaos! But is it as fun as Twilight Discord?

post-25840-0-14831000-1452606931.png

Argh Twilight! How can you be so simmetric?! You are a shame for other Draconequuses!

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Discord's now a reformed villain/antagonist, I'll say he's a deuteragonist in "Keep Calm and Flutter On" episode and later on in the series.

And for "Discord Day" this Monday, we celebrate as chaotic day for ponies during our leap day 2/29 for this year (according to Equestria Daily they've said it first)! :)

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, my ADORING PUBLIC!

I've been perusing your little... what is it called again?  Ah, yes... 'Forum', and I MUST say that I find such a LACK of Chaos... disturbing...

However, THIS thread seems to be perfectly fine, in my opinion!  The fact that you humans would give me SO MUCH ATTENTION simply thrills me to no end!

You really, really like me - and with all those surrounding me who simply tend to JUDGE first, it is both rewarding and refreshing to find a gathering of victims FRIENDS who see me as such a fine individual!

The lot of you... when I manage to figure out how to take over YOUR world, I promise you'll have front row seats to my Coronation, all of you...

Oh, it's simply so NICE to have fans such as yourselves!  I'd give each of you a hug, truly... but... erm... well, I've been looking around on the Internet; I've SEEN what you humans touch - pass, thank you.

Still, I shall consider each of you my own personal minions... and, AS my personal minions, I order you to go forth this day and spread CHAOS as far as the Forums can see!  Strange posts!  Odd status updates!  TROLLING!  Get out there and CARPE FORUMS!  Make this day MINE OURS!

Ha ha ha ha HAAAAAAA hahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Ah, my ADORING PUBLIC!

I've been perusing your little... what is it called again?  Ah, yes... 'Forum', and I MUST say that I find such a LACK of Chaos... disturbing...

However, THIS thread seems to be perfectly fine, in my opinion!  The fact that you humans would give me SO MUCH ATTENTION simply thrills me to no end!

You really, really like me - and with all those surrounding me who simply tend to JUDGE first, it is both rewarding and refreshing to find a gathering of victims FRIENDS who see me as such a fine individual!

The lot of you... when I manage to figure out how to take over YOUR world, I promise you'll have front row seats to my Coronation, all of you...

Oh, it's simply so NICE to have fans such as yourselves!  I'd give each of you a hug, truly... but... erm... well, I've been looking around on the Internet; I've SEEN what you humans touch - pass, thank you.

Still, I shall consider each of you my own personal minions... and, AS my personal minions, I order you to go forth this day and spread CHAOS as far as the Forums can see!  Strange posts!  Odd status updates!  TROLLING!  Get out there and CARPE FORUMS!  Make this day MINE OURS!

Ha ha ha ha HAAAAAAA hahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

We shall do as you say, master. Here is a sign of our devotion:

post-25840-0-17683900-1459515636_thumb.png

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Uh Oh! Someone forgot to invite an important person to the birth of Fluffy Heart! I suggest that you start burning down spinning wheels and spindles...

Headcanon: It was Discord who turned Fluffy into an alicorn, as punishment to her parents for not inviting him.

Anything more direct would get him in trouble with Fluttershy, and, equally important, this is way funnier a curse than "sleep for a hundred years". Boooooorrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnggg

Also he likely ponders leading her to the "dark side", just for the sake of having a villain named "Fluffy". On the other hand that is already clichéd, so he might or might not actually pull that trough

Edited by ~ Dr. Ocsid ~
  • Brohoof 1

Headcanon: It was Discord who turned Fluffy into an alicorn, as punishment to her parents for not inviting him.

Anything more direct would get him in trouble with Fluttershy, and, equally important, this is way funnier a curse than "sleep for a hundred years". Boooooorrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnggg

Also he likely ponders leading her to the "dark side", just for the sake of having a villain named "Fluffy". On the other hand that is already clichéd, so he might or might not actually pull that trough

Fluffy growing up as a new Diamond Tiara! Growing up in fame and attention just to end up being a spoiled little princess. +power that is waay bigger then Celestia's, Luna's or even Twilight's. Will the aunt be able to lift her hoof on the daughter of her own brother for the sake of the whole country? Hehehe.... This NEEDS to happen! 

• Brohoof 1

Fluffy growing up as a new Diamond Tiara! Growing up in fame and attention just to end up being a spoiled little princess. +power that is waay bigger then Celestia's, Luna's or even Twilight's. Will the aunt be able to lift her hoof on the daughter of her own brother for the sake of the whole country? Hehehe.... This NEEDS to happen! 

Very much yes, apart from the power thing: I don´t think she would be quiet that powerful. It´s pretty canon that babies have powerlevels farly exceeding those of adults, isn´t it?

Also apparently her name is actually "Flurry". Since that is a stupid name I vote to ignore it and continue to call her "Fluffy".

It doesnt show too often with discord but he can be very kind sweet lets say. And the affection for fluttershy is quite evident. Not many ponies trust him becouse of past misdeeds I like him and when you look past the sillyness and I did like where he drank the class and not the milk but he is affectionate I think

(edited)

Very much yes, apart from the power thing: I don´t think she would be quiet that powerful. It´s pretty canon that babies have powerlevels farly exceeding those of adults, isn´t it?

Also apparently her name is actually "Flurry". Since that is a stupid name I vote to ignore it and continue to call her "Fluffy".

Princess McFlurry very much xD

But I sure think that princesses taste good. Discord agrees:

post-25840-0-80084000-1460245192_thumb.png

(Or is it Eris? I don't know anymore...)

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 3